Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Best titties on ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Wow nice report on coco.

Cherry wants to charge me for $80 for spanish...

I wonder how much does coco charge for spanish?

Thanks
    maybe she's scared of getting splinters

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Sala at DJ Thai sensational titties
    Any more info on this shop? I’ve been trying to find a Thai Sala who worked at Nirvana 10 years ago

Banned
    Honey …200 Stanmore
    Great tits and brickies thumb nipples

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    J Moon at 227ns ..nicest pecky boobs c+ cup pink small nipples beautiful face curvy body
    Better than K Hera at SS as reference!
    Need to add-T Coco at Parramatta blossom/ 200 stanmore. Pecky C cup soft nd firm good shape small pink nipples

Best medium to hard fake boobs- T Milin C cup At SBM . T Sarah D cup SBM/ 200 stanmore nd T Kate D cup natural care Epping. All three also has an amazing booty too !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone remember many a year ago, a girl called Selena at a shop in Avon Rd North Ryde. Spectacular set.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Honey …200 Stanmore
    Great tits and brickies thumb nipples
    Hahahah thats hilarious searching for some big puffy myself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great thread haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going to have to read this thread again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe not your girl, don't think she worked in Sydney as Sala, she's at Albion Park Rail if your keen

Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    hmm, thanks for the tip. Bro Ahlungor. Haven't tried Coco at 208 Stanmore, on my td list but did try out new girl Coco at 227NS, couldnt resist that chest. At first I thought wow looks so good must be fake but then I rubbed my eyes when she pulled them out to reveal wonderful set of natural, yummy soft Ds that were too much fun to play. Normal massage was nothing to write home about but that awesome boob to body massage, tit sucking and a bit of spanish. Couldnt stop burying my face in them pillows. I think may have a contender for cherry. You should book coco and cherry double, you will be in heaven.
    Brother cheekypineapple,

Didn’t see your post until today. Well, a Coco (227) Cherry 🍒 double would be Spanish heaven no doubt. But if I do have a chance to get out to 227, no doubt I would rather just catch up with my Cherry 🍒 baby and have an intimate session and not a double with a stranger. Sure you can understand that….. haha

From one breasts lovers to another, you need to burying your head - both the big and small into Anna’s G Cup cleavage man ! Then fuck them with everything you’ve got.

Anna works at VIP Pyrmont on Tuesday and Thursday.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Molica @ 14 Burwood, natural DD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dimi at 331 Concord West

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother cheekypineapple,

Didn’t see your post until today. Well, a Coco (227) Cherry 🍒 double would be Spanish heaven no doubt. But if I do have a chance to get out to 227, no doubt I would rather just catch up with my Cherry 🍒 baby and have an intimate session and not a double with a stranger. Sure you can understand that….. haha

From one breasts lovers to another, you need to burying your head - both the big and small into Anna’s G Cup cleavage man ! Then fuck them with everything you’ve got.

Anna works at VIP Pyrmont on Tuesday and Thursday.

Cheers
    I didn’t rate Anna at all. Chunky girl with DD tits at best. No where near a G cup.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like most other punters June from NSM has a great body and face but a 2/10 for service.

"Best" is kind of a hard. I don't need Bazookas to get me off, a nice decent handful around the high end B to low C cup is my jam.

Award probably goes to Sofia/Hana of NSM/Stanmore.

I still think she has the most "Womanly" body I've like ever seen.

Classic hourglass, lovely enhanced tits, which don't feel like a concrete anti car ramming boulder, with a slender upper shoulders etc down into an almost disgustingly petite waist, coming out into full catwalk hips, but still toned and shapely legs.

I will say she is somewhat of a butterface though. Which is probably why she likes it quite dark in the room come flip over time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tiffany at 41 Epping has a great set of DD puppies that I motor boated and feasted on today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Like most other punters June from NSM has a great body and face but a 2/10 for service.

"Best" is kind of a hard. I don't need Bazookas to get me off, a nice decent handful around the high end B to low C cup is my jam.

Award probably goes to Sofia/Hana of NSM/Stanmore.

I still think she has the most "Womanly" body I've like ever seen.

Classic hourglass, lovely enhanced tits, which don't feel like a concrete anti car ramming boulder, with a slender upper shoulders etc down into an almost disgustingly petite waist, coming out into full catwalk hips, but still toned and shapely legs.

I will say she is somewhat of a butterface though. Which is probably why she likes it quite dark in the room come flip over time
    Mate totally agree with Hana at 200 Stanmore. She has an epic pair. Overall I’d say she is one of the most underrated MLs as she’s not only stunning but the most friendly I’ve probably ever encountered. Only goes as far as cbj (if you care for that).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you seen Momo from Sussex Star / Mirage? In my opinion her pair of D-E cup boobs feel very nice and natural.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I will say she is somewhat of a butterface though. Which is probably why she likes it quite dark in the room come flip over time[/QUOTE]

Sorry not familiar with term 'butterface' ????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Sorry not familiar with term 'butterface' ????[/QUOTE]

I admit I googled it lol, but yeah kinda agree. She always said the she is not pretty everytime I praise her. However I found her quite attractive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    Sorry not familiar with term 'butterface' ????
    I admit I googled it lol, but yeah kinda agree. She always said the she is not pretty everytime I praise her. However I found her quite attractive.[/QUOTE]

Like she's not ugly per se, but she's definitely had work done to her face which hasn't 100% worked out. Maybe it just needs to settle a bit or something.

But a lovely lady, nonetheless.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast