Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best titties on ML

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best titties on ML

Let's get them out, so to speak.

Thai girl at Photara Thai on Clarence st hands, down the best natural I've seen, Her name sounds like "G'day". Being Thai, I will guess written like Gudai

Best I haven't seen is Patty from Croydon. Now is M.I.A.

Where do I begin ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ummm the most recent you've seen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But there are so many sub categories for this award
    Best size
    - Xlarge (the AHL award)
    - Best Handful
    Best shape au natural
    Best bolt ons
    Best bounce
    Most responsive
    Best nipples
    Best just for staring
    Best for a hard workout
    Fuck it too many to name... someone else take over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    But there are so many sub categories for this award
    Best size
    - Xlarge (the AHL award)
    - Best Handful
    Best shape au natural
    Best bolt ons
    Best bounce
    Most responsive
    Best nipples
    Best just for staring
    Best for a hard workout
    Fuck it too many to name... someone else take over.
    Jesus dude. it's only as convoluted as you make it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my next list will be 'Best butthole on ML'

What's your sub categories for this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post

Thai girl at Photara Thai on Clarence st hands, down the best natural I've seen, Her name sounds like "G'day". Being Thai, I will guess written like Gudai

Hmm Gudai you say? I'm interested to hear more about her bro. Is she dark skin/light skin? Nice big round ass as well?

I'm asking cause I used to see a girl here that went by both Nadia and Anna and also used to work at Pure Massage. She had great tits, they were enhanced but had a fairly natural look to them and felt great. Some might be mistaken for thinking they are naturals.

I'm hoping (probably in vain) that I can find her again cause I loved her titties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guday/Geedai is tiny. 5ft 5... darkish skin. I would say a cute little ass.

Her massage technique is quite poor actually. I came obsessed with her tits. I asked her if they were fake. because they were so perfectly tear drop drop shape.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesus dude. it's only as convoluted as you make it.
    Yes ‘Tits’ should be so simple, but a lifetime working in financial services has wired my brain to the point where I analyse the shit out of everything like I’m writing a business plan. It’s painful some days going for a punt where I’m trying so hard not to apply polices, processes and procedures for what’s about to happen!!! Thank you for pointing out my shit mindset. I’ll get to work writing a development plan now, which section do I post that in. Oh fuck I did it again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    soooo you're the fun guy in the group

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Yes ‘Tits’ should be so simple, but a lifetime working in financial services has wired my brain to the point where I analyse the shit out of everything like I’m writing a business plan. It’s painful some days going for a punt where I’m trying so hard not to apply polices, processes and procedures for what’s about to happen!!! Thank you for pointing out my shit mindset. I’ll get to work writing a development plan now, which section do I post that in. Oh fuck I did it again.
    I am not normally a details guy, but when it comes to tits and chicks in general tastes vary greatly and sometimes day to day.

My current breast preference is, natural, firm, nicely shaped a-b cups. Like those found on Juri at 335 Gardeners Rd Mascot.

But tomorrow I could be looking for a completely flat chested pointy nippled set.

I can be persuaded by be a big set of DDs but I am usually disappointed by the softer bodies these biggens are attached too.

In saying all of this, I am an arse man, small and firm is my thing. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    actually, that's a legitimate point. I have a regular ML and her titties are small, young and perky with perfectly proportional brown nipples. Not my regular asian teardrop shape I'm drawn to. But on her, I say goddamnnnnnnn!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is this a legit place or with usual extras available?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    actually, that's a legitimate point. I have a regular ML and her titties are small, young and perky with perfectly proportional brown nipples. Not my regular asian teardrop shape I'm drawn to. But on her, I say goddamnnnnnnn!
    With some asian girls having a very slim petite body size, even b cups can look really perfect if you know what i mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    Is this a legit place or with usual extras available?
    It's owned by same owner as Pure Massage in North Syd which is not legit at all and offers FS.

Photara though I believe most will offer extras if asked though they are trying to appear legit. If you go there, take your undies off for the massage and they'll know what's up lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guday/Geedai is tiny. 5ft 5... darkish skin. I would say a cute little ass.

Her massage technique is quite poor actually. I came obsessed with her tits. I asked her if they were fake. because they were so perfectly tear drop drop shape.
    Thanks! Might give her a try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my next list will be 'Best butthole on ML'

What's your sub categories for this?
    So tempted to give the butthole awards list a crack... but I would be highjacking the thread and bringing this forum into further disrepute (is that even possible). Another thread another time maybe. Preview- Best sphincter bleaching of 2020 goes to...

Funny you brought it up anyway, got into a chat with an ML the other day about the disgusting state of some punters areseholes and how she deals with it! Ps if you ever see your girl reach for the tiger balm ‘take the hint’ for next time guys!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    Hmm Gudai you say? I'm interested to hear more about her bro. Is she dark skin/light skin? Nice big round ass as well?

I'm asking cause I used to see a girl here that went by both Nadia and Anna and also used to work at Pure Massage. She had great tits, they were enhanced but had a fairly natural look to them and felt great. Some might be mistaken for thinking they are naturals.

I'm hoping (probably in vain) that I can find her again cause I loved her titties.
    Did you ever find Nadia? I used to see her and would be very keen to catch up with her again.
    Those tits were to die for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post

Did you ever find Nadia? I used to see her and I miss those tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by svkx View Post
    I am not normally a details guy, but when it comes to tits and chicks in general tastes vary greatly and sometimes day to day.

My current breast preference is, natural, firm, nicely shaped a-b cups. Like those found on Juri at 335 Gardeners Rd Mascot.

But tomorrow I could be looking for a completely flat chested pointy nippled set.

I can be persuaded by be a big set of DDs but I am usually disappointed by the softer bodies these biggens are attached too.

In saying all of this, I am an arse man, small and firm is my thing. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you want flat chested or small tits u should go to 227 Broadway

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast