Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best titties on ML

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    She is at I am told Chatswood 60 and calls herself "Brandy"...
    Hahaha , beat me to it lol, warwick1...
    Yes that is correct , Nicky, now known as " Brandy " now works at 60 Chatswood ,
    have to check the Roster , she works different days , not only G8 titties (actually D )but , a Fantastic service , BBDT , no gagging

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    With Rachel I think she's picky with it... she did once in my case, but then the next time wanted $150 >.<. I think it depends on the day.

I'm all about FS too... if you know any MLs who do FS though, with nice big natties, do let me know
    I have got one man but small titties young and only does CBJ tight puss and a decent massage. Hard to find a killer massage with a decent fuck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shelley at New Five Dock that works Monday and Thursday has a great pair of boobs, they're big and perky. Doesn't do anything more than NHJ though but she's young, pretty and has an amazing body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw June last week, she said she's half thai half korean. Cute decent sized soft titties. Face definitely looks like korean. Very cute, good english and good attitude. Went for standard NHJ as this was first time, would be keen to know if she has anything else on offer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Saw June last week, she said she's half thai half korean. Cute decent sized soft titties. Face definitely looks like korean. Very cute, good english and good attitude. Went for standard NHJ as this was first time, would be keen to know if she has anything else on offer.
    Asians from other countries go to Korea often to do plastic surgery. My guess is that she's a Thai girl who did surgery in Korea, hence the Korean look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah that makes sense. Any other feedback about june would be great. Not sure if i ll see her again, her NHJ was great but probably not worth going back if she doesn't have anything else on the menu.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Rachel 227 north star

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    Ah that makes sense. Any other feedback about june would be great. Not sure if i ll see her again, her NHJ was great but probably not worth going back if she doesn't have anything else on the menu.
    Pretty sure it's the same June from 6 Poplar St last year. There might be some ARs floating around from then.

She's quite short. Fit little body but looks much better in the pics or with clothes on. Boobs are rock hard bolt ons (I prefer naturals) and service was pretty boring and scripted. Felt more like getting a haircut than a sneeky HJ.

Not the worst punt but more fun to be had with others. If you're at 227 NS see Cherry or Rachel. More exciting, extras and boobs.

pay per pus subscriber

Many Thai MLs obsessed with looking Korean or Chinese 🤣🤣🤣

Those Korean cosmetic surgeons making a killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikimaru View Post
    Asians from other countries go to Korea often to do plastic surgery. My guess is that she's a Thai girl who did surgery in Korea, hence the Korean look.
    Sage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Myra at Renwick - early 20s Thai/Chinese with perfect shape boobs and nipples. See my review http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...lk-to-this-gem

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Myra at Renwick - early 20s Thai/Chinese with perfect shape boobs and nipples. See my review http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...lk-to-this-gem
    Does she offer FS 😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikimaru View Post
    But its very Korean of her to have a “no panties no bra” policy when working. In Korea some of the sex shops ask their girls not to wear panties and bra.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Does she offer FS ��
    No she does not…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    No she does not…
    🥲🥲🥲 keen to see Rachel at 227 but
    I just leave more horny from just a wristy. I might have to go past Ginza next few days get the job done.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    No full service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would love to hear more...I can definitely agree with Penny, amazing tits but seems like FS is impossible the times I've tried. Furthest I've gotten is an extra BJ but then I realised I came to the shop for her Spanish Black when she was still at Paddington 244 gave an unbelievable spanish, and thai Sunny who used to work at MAC last year also had an amazing pair. Hmmm I've tried finding good tits but can't say I've had any luck apart from those three, especially after when covid first blew up

No Brandy at Chatswood 60. Any other intel on this girl? Her name? shops?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 55551133Eight View Post
    Would love to hear more...I can definitely agree with Penny, amazing tits but seems like FS is impossible the times I've tried. Furthest I've gotten is an extra BJ but then I realised I came to the shop for her Spanish Black when she was still at Paddington 244 gave an unbelievable spanish, and thai Sunny who used to work at MAC last year also had an amazing pair. Hmmm I've tried finding good tits but can't say I've had any luck apart from those three, especially after when covid first blew up
    Are you talking about Penny at 429 Leichhardt ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qng5858 View Post
    Are you talking about Penny at 429 Leichhardt ?
    Yepp, that's her. 429 is a pretty good shop, with a nice private rear entrance. Would love to find another like that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree. June has a very fit body

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast