Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to find Asian GILFs (50+) ML/WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    "Remedial Massage" in Brisbane St, between Oxford and Poplar. Quite discreet if you go through the post office and down the back steps. Good massage for $35.
    Been curious about this place. Been to the one closest, but the gals there were not exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the reminder mate .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Or that shit hole of Billy at 143 Marrickville Road. For what he has $75 was ok but he now put the price up claiming pressure from girls to increase price!! Fucking stupid... I am ok to pay $85 to $90 just not with that shit facility in this shop. Most of his popular and young girls are gone now as job number are down. Lucky I have his top girl's wechat and just go to other shops to see her.... same price better facility.

LISA in 143 must be one of the most well know GILF in Sydney. Use to be many brothers favorite and know for services without limits. I wouldn't touch her myself. There are plenty to choose from in this place if you are into that age of girls.
    Billy needs to fund his adventures at the Star!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is an asian Gilf by the name of Mary who works at Seven Hills Hope St on sporadic Mondays. Tight bod for a gilf, super excitable. I'm sure part 3 is on offer if you ask. Call before hand to she if she's there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    There is an asian Gilf by the name of Mary who works at Seven Hills Hope St on sporadic Mondays. Tight bod for a gilf, super excitable. I'm sure part 3 is on offer if you ask. Call before hand to she if she's there
    Cheers mate. What is part 3? And what are parts 1 and 2 lmao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by incorgnit0 View Post
    Cheers mate. What is part 3? And what are parts 1 and 2 lmao
    Part 1 massage with the aid of her walking frame ensuring there is sufficient clearance around the table for mobility.
    Part 2 a very very slow and sensuous NHJ or B2B using her voltaren osteo emelgel
    Part 3 Strap in for some Showtime in her wheelchair. Just ensure the wheels are well lubricated...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Part 1 massage with the aid of her walking frame ensuring there is sufficient clearance around the table for mobility.
    Part 2 a very very slow and sensuous NHJ or B2B using her voltaren osteo emelgel
    Part 3 Strap in for some Showtime in her wheelchair. Just ensure the wheels are well lubricated...
    Hahaha! Make sure the dentures come out for part 3 for an unbelievable experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Actually, come to think of it. I went to the Remedy Massage on 108 Maroubra road Maroubra during the lockdown, they had two MILF there working there. I was so desperate for a massage, I just found one that was opened and went in. The massage was ok, I wasn't into her so just got a HJ, though she said NHJ was on offer. Give that a go if you are into MILF.
    Ask for Nancy, older but stunning!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This topic comes up heaps. The feed back has always been great. The problem i think is that the majority of places that have older WLs are shit holes. Dirty and rundown. Unfortunately there seem to be no establishments around that have decent older WLs working in places that are atleast the same level of 42G. It would be good if places like 42g etc would put one hot granny aswell as maybe a slightly larger girl each day to cater for different tastes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Billy needs to fund his adventures at the Star!
    Many older Asian women with loads of cash gambling at the Star. Just need to sit next to them and say how beautiful they are and you might get lucky.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by incorgnit0 View Post
    Hey new poster here,

I did a little research already before I decided to post this thread. I am looking Asian GILFs over 50. A pretty simple search for "mature brothel Sydney" gives me some decent hits for non-Asian ones. I have also seen Yokos, Bellevue 12, and some other one in Rydalmere mentioned while searching this forum.

I prefer going to a massage shop but am definitely open to visiting Asian brothels. Anything in the CBD would be ideal, but anything accessible by train would be mint too.

Cheers!
    Yes WL over the age of 50 can be found in the following brothels; Yoko's, 212 St Mary's, couple in Riverwood, plenty in Liverpool, hell there everywhere.
    Likewise myself I'm 34 and have been into the older WL ever since I started punted when I was 16....sorry 18, and the older WL seem to always satisfy me more than the younger WL, as I have tried the younger WL. Like I have stated in previous posts the older WL seem to have less limitations (BBBJ CIM, BBFS), try better to satisfy you and no young princess attitude which is the biggest turn off.
    Many moons ago I received a HJ from a young pretty Thai lady. She would've been not older than 25, very beautiful with a smoken bod. $40 for the massage and an additional $40 for her to take her clothes off, that I did pay for. After she took her clothes off, she said "do not touch me" you see where the problem is? Anyway after she finished me off via HJ, she looked at my semen that was sprayed all over my body in disgust, held her hands in the air away from her body and walked off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbybareback View Post
    Yes WL over the age of 50 can be found in the following brothels; Yoko's, 212 St Mary's, couple in Riverwood, plenty in Liverpool, hell there everywhere.
    Likewise myself I'm 34 and have been into the older WL ever since I started punted when I was 16....sorry 18, and the older WL seem to always satisfy me more than the younger WL, as I have tried the younger WL. Like I have stated in previous posts the older WL seem to have less limitations (BBBJ CIM, BBFS), try better to satisfy you and no young princess attitude which is the biggest turn off.
    Many moons ago I received a HJ from a young pretty Thai lady. She would've been not older than 25, very beautiful with a smoken bod. $40 for the massage and an additional $40 for her to take her clothes off, that I did pay for. After she took her clothes off, she said "do not touch me" you see where the problem is? Anyway after she finished me off via HJ, she looked at my semen that was sprayed all over my body in disgust, held her hands in the air away from her body and walked off.
    I wonder what she would have done if your semen had hit her face or body. Probably would have been screaming and shouting obscenities in Thai.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there was a gilf at 700 new canterbury rd hurlstone park a while back - all milfs for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Canterbury 269 if you are in the west

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonser View Post
    there was a gilf at 700 new canterbury rd hurlstone park a while back - all milfs for sure
    Forgot to say she goes by Mary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a bunch at 3 Padstow Prd Padstow a few years back, I’m sure it would be the same now, don’t think younger girls would want to work there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a v. busy thread.

For private, I'd recommend Katie at Homebush. She might just be a little bit shy of your 50+ range, but not by much. She makes up for that with a mature demeanour and v. good service.

For a shop, try 769 Pacific Highway in Chatswood. It's an old massage shop above a furniture shop. The mamasan there must be around 50, but very, very pretty, nice body, and she can work a rod like a pro. There's also a sneaky back door up some fire stairs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny that this thread has been resurrected. If you want old Chinese women go to Campsie. The shops there are full of them. Can't really miss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    This is a v. busy thread.

For private, I'd recommend Katie at Homebush. She might just be a little bit shy of your 50+ range, but not by much. She makes up for that with a mature demeanour and v. good service.

For a shop, try 769 Pacific Highway in Chatswood. It's an old massage shop above a furniture shop. The mamasan there must be around 50, but very, very pretty, nice body, and she can work a rod like a pro. There's also a sneaky back door up some fire stairs.
    Agree regarding 769!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    Have seen Mary a few years ago, think there's a review floating around here somewhere. Yes fs is on offer. Or was back then.
    There are both fs and massage shops everywhere with Asian ladies over 50, some of them we probably assume to be 40ish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    +1 for Campsie; 269 Canterbury is very cheap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast