Thread: Anyone had experience with Belmore Beauties Wollongong? Is the erotic massage/body slide any good?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone had experience with Belmore Beauties Wollongong? Is the erotic massage/body slide any good?

I mostly only like hand stuff, hugging/body slide and sexy chatting so i've been meaning to find a aussie masseus.

I've been eyeing Belmore Beauties Wollongong as i travel past the area every now and then. Seeing as that it's a brothel i doubt they'd really have much training in massages.

Also i read some reviews that Belmore Beauties have a fair bit of junkies, which i'll take on skeptically as it might not be true.

I'll probably just go to Bodyrotic is closer to me but it's kinda expensive you know.

edit:
    I went they're line up is young and beautiful and great to talk to. Like straight out of high school or uni kind of girl. This is how imagine ATOC or Liaisons girls to be like. Lots of services not preferred such as CBJ only and no kissing. Girls are great to talk maybe not as experienced. Massage wasn't that experience but very liberal with the bodyslide, i felt her pussy slide all over me it was hot. One of the girls looks like Gabbie Carter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks, Kingmike! Who did you see?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you mean Iris?

Edit. Okay after searching that’s a different Gabby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went when all the girls were in a room but only half came out for a line up. Is it usually all the girls in the room or was this occasional? Maybe previous clients were studs?😅

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The other girls might of had a booking maybe?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its an old shop that one im 56 and many years ago i won a jackpot at the aga club germania. Jackpot spewed out 20 cent peices. Took me and old mate there think i was about 20, it was nothing special but one of my first forays into the punting world.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    their selection is quite good now, girls in their 20's who are quite pleasant and in good shape