I have reviewed a couple of the lovely bunnies out of Chatswood, but my latest with Apple on Monday night was simply amazing!

She is now my favourite ML in Sydney.

At times it felt like there was a second lady there, hence the three hands. She would be giving me a professional and strong massage, when I was focussing on that, then I would feel a hand wandering between my legs, making sure I was still enjoying. The first part of massage is a blend with the second half, as I am at attention for the full amount of time, with this extra wandering hand, whilst still getting the knots out of my back and shoulders.

Before the flip, she does some amazing body slides, starting at my feet with her hard nipples massaging the soles of my feet, i hope that this meant she too was enjoying herself.

I never like to tell to much about the second half, as I am sure it is always different for everyone. But she really seems to enjoy playing with my member, not just trying to get me off, but playing with it ever so sensually. When the edging was over, I was exhausted, as she had me so close for so long, when I finally erupted, it was simply exhausting.

In a way, I hate to share her, but she is just so good, she really deserves the review and hopefully some more business for herself and the other bunnies in the bunny house.