Nova - absolute sweetheart girl only 22 years old round two

Person's Name : Nova

Establishment : 18 Chard rd Brookvale

Date of Visit : 9/12/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://desiresbrookvale.com.au/

Phone :9939 5555

Hours of Business : Get in quick guys before she goes away again

Rates : $250 per hour

Age : 22 and she does look it and seems very young to me.

Size/shape : 166 cm solid firm build with dark tan, very pretty face with beautiful eyes looking at me and such sexy thick lips, long hair, shaved pussy, strong firm legs, c cup boobs natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : New Zealand Maori and Asian and sexy land

Services Provided : 69 with me on top, DTBBBJ, DFK, cowgirl, side saddle different angles, missionary, doggy, side saddle again to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a really pretty young lady who made me feel welcome and she is very sweet and knows what she is doing and loves sex and is a bit kinky as well.

My experience/comments : I wanted to get back and see sexy Nova again as its been a long while and I booked for first slot at 2 pm today and she was ready on arrival.

She was happy to see me and recognized me from last time so we head for the room and I shower and then DFK for five minutes and this girl is fucking beautiful and she knows how to kiss.

Throughout the whole session just looking into those eyes is in itself a real turnon and she engages really well and loves sex so I suggest that I want to lick her pussy as I missed out last time.

Nova suggested 69 so I said lets try me on top and she said I could fuck her face gently so here I am licking that fully shaved snatch and she was immediately very wet and she was doing a good job on my cock.

My cock was all the way down her throat and then she would suck my balls one by one and shit it felt good and I was deep in her pussy and licking and sucking away and my tongue was deep inside her and she was moaning.

When we finished the 69 Nova sucked me while I was kneeling on the bed and she was deepthroating me and massaging balls and it felt amazing and then Nova gets on top for cowgirl and she is slowly fucking me and was making these deep breathing sounds and very horny.

I also held her at one stage and fucked upwards in rapid strokes and had some boob sucking and Nova was crying out and I held her sexy bum which feels amazing and firm.

We then went to side saddle as I wanted to make love to her slowly for a long time as most girls like this and I enjoyed looking at her sexy legs and just stroked into her pussy.

I massaged her clit and she was massaging my balls and she was telling me that it felt very intimate and sexy and the feeling for me was so good that I wanted to last a while.

I was close to cumming several times during the session and when I told Nova she stopped and wanted me to last longer so she is a very cool girl who understands things very well.

I kept like this for fifteen minutes and it was so enjoyable and then I wanted to try some missionary so I get on top and slowly made love to her and there was plenty of DFK.

I mixed some fast and slow and she looked so pretty and those big eyes looking at me the whole time and she felt really nice and I had some faster bursts and Nova would cry out and urge me on.

After ten minutes of this Nova wanted me to fuck her doggy and she was leaning right down on the bed and this girl has the best sexy butt and legs and I just slowly stroked into her.

She was reaching back for my balls and I was looking at her and was close to cumming many times but Nova knew what to do as she wanted me to keep going.

After a while of this we went back to side saddle because it felt so good and I was getting hot and Nova was reacting really well and crying out super horny and she kept me going for a good while as before.

It got to the stage where I just could not control the cumming any longer and hammered that pussy and came with a Guinness Book of records amount of cum.

Now that felt really good and she had me very worked up by the end.

We then showered and just lay there kissing and cuddling and talking for more than ten minutes and went well over time.

You could easily fall in love with her as she such a sweetheart girl and so sexy and pretty.

Nova said she had a kinky surprise for me next time so cannot wait for that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

She is a sweetheart for sure!

I want to thank you for your review and reconmendations! I came in to see Nova for 1 hour this afternoon, and it's all as per advertised! She is not only young and energetic, but also very friendly and excellent at what she does.

Guys! If you have not already met her, I urge you do not wait any longer!

BTW, this place is awesome, clean and well lit, just like a 5-star hotel.

Banned
    Nova is here all weekend !!!