Thread: Lolita ------- An innocent fresh Chinese girl with good service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lolita ------- An innocent fresh Chinese girl with good service

Person's Name : Lolita

Establishment : 57 Reservoir St

Date of Visit : Wednesday 22nd July 2020

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : 130/30mins 180/45mins 230/60mins (This shop has discount recently)

Size/shape : Medium height, plump body, smooth skins, B to C cup soft boobies

Nationality or Ethnicity : Southern China

Services Provided : DFK, sex

Lolita is a new girl in Sakura57. When 2 weeks ago I saw her on Wechat moments posted by Sakura57, I decided to have a go because I like to try fresh new girl and also the discount of the shop now is quite attractive.

I got to Sakura Palace in 40 mins. After I paid for half an hour, I saw Lolita. Although different from the pics, she has a quite pretty face, white skin, and plump body. In my eyes, I give her 8 out of 10 on her face. Unlike many other working ladies, Lolita is like an innocent girl living next door. Her height is about 160cm and I guess her age is in the early or middle 20s.

Head me into the room 3, she started to make small talks with me. This is a good way to warm up before the whole session. She took off white T-shirt, black tight skirt and her underwear and went into the shower room to prepare for warm water. She said “Come on baby! ” to call me to join her while I was slowly taking off my shoes. I think this girl has very good time management skills.

While taking shower, she did massage on my body with her breast. Her boobs are not very big, around B to C- cup, but are quite soft. We went to bed and gave me a cat bath on my back. I could feel she was rubbing my bottom and my legs with her pussy. This turned me on. I wanted to penetrate her so bad, so I threw her down and started to kiss her. Her lips and tongue are so sweet. After DFK for a while, She put on the condom for me and we started with missionary. I fucked her gently. Her pussy is very tight and juicy. After a few minutes I ejaculated my load. And she found there is so much white liquid outside the condom that she even thought the condom broke. But finally she realized that liquid was oozed out from her. We burst out into laughing and she explained we can tell the difference from the smell of the liquid.

After having sex, she did massage on me and I think she has quite good massage skills. She said she ever worked in massage shop when she was in China. I am so happy to have a fresh girl by only $130. Lolita really made me refreshed after the whole day’s working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this girl the same lolita that used to work at dos massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't know another Lolita at DOS befere. Maybe not the same girl. I think they just use the same name.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited some other girls in Sakura Palace recently, like Whisky, August, Jessica. Almost try one girl every week :-)

Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Person's Name : Lolita

Establishment : 57 Reservoir St

Date of Visit : Wednesday 22nd July 2020

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : 130/30mins 180/45mins 230/60mins (This shop has discount recently)

Size/shape : Medium height, plump body, smooth skins, B to C cup soft boobies

Nationality or Ethnicity : Southern China

Services Provided : DFK, sex

Lolita is a new girl in Sakura57. When 2 weeks ago I saw her on Wechat moments posted by Sakura57, I decided to have a go because I like to try fresh new girl and also the discount of the shop now is quite attractive.

I got to Sakura Palace in 40 mins. After I paid for half an hour, I saw Lolita. Although different from the pics, she has a quite pretty face, white skin, and plump body. In my eyes, I give her 8 out of 10 on her face. Unlike many other working ladies, Lolita is like an innocent girl living next door. Her height is about 160cm and I guess her age is in the early or middle 20s.

Head me into the room 3, she started to make small talks with me. This is a good way to warm up before the whole session. She took off white T-shirt, black tight skirt and her underwear and went into the shower room to prepare for warm water. She said “Come on baby! ” to call me to join her while I was slowly taking off my shoes. I think this girl has very good time management skills.

While taking shower, she did massage on my body with her breast. Her boobs are not very big, around B to C- cup, but are quite soft. We went to bed and gave me a cat bath on my back. I could feel she was rubbing my bottom and my legs with her pussy. This turned me on. I wanted to penetrate her so bad, so I threw her down and started to kiss her. Her lips and tongue are so sweet. After DFK for a while, She put on the condom for me and we started with missionary. I fucked her gently. Her pussy is very tight and juicy. After a few minutes I ejaculated my load. And she found there is so much white liquid outside the condom that she even thought the condom broke. But finally she realized that liquid was oozed out from her. We burst out into laughing and she explained we can tell the difference from the smell of the liquid.

After having sex, she did massage on me and I think she has quite good massage skills. She said she ever worked in massage shop when she was in China. I am so happy to have a fresh girl by only $130. Lolita really made me refreshed after the whole day’s working.
    Thank you for review!
    LOLITA working today 1pm - 1am
    BOOK NOW!
    DON'T MISS OUT!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au