Thread: (J) Karen @ Nightshade - Only see if you like to waste your time and money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry (J) Karen @ Nightshade - Only see if you like to waste your time and money

I normally donot post any bad reviews as I believe that If I don't have anything nice to say, they won't at all. But mu experience with Karen has to be shared so that everyone can be aware.

As a punter, I normally read reviews before booking any lady. I read couple of great reviews from Karen ( Japanese) which is why I booked her 1 hour.

To the managers credit, he did mention that Karen is bit clean freak and I though great as hygiene is paramount.

But soon I found that she is OCD level clean and has washed me for good 15 minutes! just for shower. SHe is very cold and not talkative and combine that with her lack of English skills will make it really unpleasent exeperience. I tried to chat up but she was quiet and cold AF. After shower she asked me to lay down and went for BBBJ. this is the only best part of the session as she did some great BBBJ. She never listens to you and always talks as if she is intructing a school kid in one word sentenses. I am a horny man but I struggled to keep my little one up as I was put off by lack of reciprocation from her. Oh and also she goes off to wash her mouth for every 2 min during blowjob! I consider myself very hygene but this made me self doubt myself! Anyways we had like quick sex with me on top and I forced myself to cum as don't want to waste my session!

Not sure how she got great reviews else where! I suppose I will leave it to fellow punters to find it out yourself!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrox View Post
    I normally donot post any bad reviews as I believe that If I don't have anything nice to say, they won't at all. But mu experience with Karen has to be shared so that everyone can be aware.

As a punter, I normally read reviews before booking any lady. I read couple of great reviews from Karen ( Japanese) which is why I booked her 1 hour.

To the managers credit, he did mention that Karen is bit clean freak and I though great as hygiene is paramount.

But soon I found that she is OCD level clean and has washed me for good 15 minutes! just for shower. SHe is very cold and not talkative and combine that with her lack of English skills will make it really unpleasent exeperience. I tried to chat up but she was quiet and cold AF. After shower she asked me to lay down and went for BBBJ. this is the only best part of the session as she did some great BBBJ. She never listens to you and always talks as if she is intructing a school kid in one word sentenses. I am a horny man but I struggled to keep my little one up as I was put off by lack of reciprocation from her. Oh and also she goes off to wash her mouth for every 2 min during blowjob! I consider myself very hygene but this made me self doubt myself! Anyways we had like quick sex with me on top and I forced myself to cum as don't want to waste my session!

Not sure how she got great reviews else where! I suppose I will leave it to fellow punters to find it out yourself!
    I agree with this review. Very similar to my own experience!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    I agree with this review. Very similar to my own experience!
    Same experience here. I booked 1 hour and left in 30 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s not a clean freak. Just a time waster.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I have exactly same experience with this girl. Called the guy in the front and complaint about her after 15min in the room. 42G was very understanding, offered to give me back $150 (I paid for 1 hr Diamond) ... Never again Jap girls, never have good experience ( even though I have eye to book Anna, but she is always busy lol )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thichgaidep6789 View Post
    I have exactly same experience with this girl. Called the guy in the front and complaint about her after 15min in the room. 42G was very understanding, offered to give me back $150 (I paid for 1 hr Diamond) ... Never again Jap girls, never have good experience ( even though I have eye to book Anna, but she is always busy lol )
    I have been intending to make a booking with Karen as I've had so many good Japanese sessions...some of them in Japan, but most in Sydney. Glad I didn't see this one.
    Thanks for posting this! I had the same experience with Anna so I suppose YMMV can be a real thing. For a every dud punt I reckon I've had 25 rippers, so it's been great on the whole...(didn't mean that as a pun!)
    G42 staff are helpful and professional. It's clear they look after their girls, but they also consider the clients who spend hard-earned dollars at their shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As someone who usually only sees exclusively Japanese girls (So i can speak my native langue with them) She isn't very interesting even in Japanese. So you aren't missing anything fun to talk about. But it is worrying how long she works sometimes. Some shifts are 10am-3am. Maybe she is burnt out? Too tired?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jap WL usually provide good service, this j Karen is one of very few lady provided crap services. Sounds to ovoid her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The girl you were hoping to meet was J Kawaii from 5Star. She's gone 5 months ago.

To me, Karen is a different girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    The girl you were hoping to meet was J Kawaii from 5Star. She's gone 5 months ago.

To me, Karen is a different girl.
    You mean the name was recycled for another girl ? If so, it’s better, I was thinking what a shame if she’s lost her mojo !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her on Marrickvile website. Maybe she move soon? n5

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry I was bit vague. Same girl but I can no longer feel the same as with Kawaii before since she moved to 42G. In fact the first week I saw her at 42 I literally felt she had a bit dual personality to me 😂.

I spent a couple of months seeing her until I reached the point that I am certain Kawaii is not coming back.

I don't want to say much that may undermine Karen. To be fair she is still one of the top tier WLs in terms of look and services (YMMV). With the hours she works and the amount of customers literally jumping on her, it's quite natural that she might be in a bit of protective mode during the day. She is quite sensitive mentally and physically.

If it's your first time seeing Karen and things don't go your way the first 15 or 20mins you decide to exit, take it easy, do it calmly and let the manager to handle everything. I have no doubt that she is trying every effort within her capacity to please customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn, thanks for the review man. Sad to hear that she was a dud, was really tempted to try her.