I normally donot post any bad reviews as I believe that If I don't have anything nice to say, they won't at all. But mu experience with Karen has to be shared so that everyone can be aware.

As a punter, I normally read reviews before booking any lady. I read couple of great reviews from Karen ( Japanese) which is why I booked her 1 hour.

To the managers credit, he did mention that Karen is bit clean freak and I though great as hygiene is paramount.

But soon I found that she is OCD level clean and has washed me for good 15 minutes! just for shower. SHe is very cold and not talkative and combine that with her lack of English skills will make it really unpleasent exeperience. I tried to chat up but she was quiet and cold AF. After shower she asked me to lay down and went for BBBJ. this is the only best part of the session as she did some great BBBJ. She never listens to you and always talks as if she is intructing a school kid in one word sentenses. I am a horny man but I struggled to keep my little one up as I was put off by lack of reciprocation from her. Oh and also she goes off to wash her mouth for every 2 min during blowjob! I consider myself very hygene but this made me self doubt myself! Anyways we had like quick sex with me on top and I forced myself to cum as don't want to waste my session!

Not sure how she got great reviews else where! I suppose I will leave it to fellow punters to find it out yourself!