Origin: Taiwan

Month: December 2020

Day and Time: Weekday, daytime

Body Size: size 6 - 8, Breasts 10C, Athletic Figure

Service: Lip Kiss, DATY, BBBJ,Intercourse

Tattoos: Many

Experience:

A short and sour review today.

Last Friday I was keen to rekindle some sexual electricity with one of my regular girls at Nightshade. Sadly, she was busy at the time I wanted so I booked a girl called Cherish who appeared to be rather a sexy spinner.

I arrived at the appointed time, however Cherish was running 15 minutes late.

Eventually she came to get me from my waiting cubicle. The first impression is that she is an absolute glamour. The photos on the NS42 website do not do her justice.

Cherish is the 12th girl I have seen at Nightshade. Of the other 11, I have seen each one at least twice, with three of these girls, regularly.

Each one of these girls have been really good lovers. The regular girls are sensational. I have never been let down.

Into the room then a staged kiss and hug. No great passion in the kiss and the hug was not long and meaningful. Cherish did appear a little flustered though, and was definitely not into eye contact or passion.

Clothes off, and Cherish has a body to die for. She is beautifully proportioned, with the most amazing breasts, a flat tummy, shapely legs and a well formed arse. When I touched her skin it is like silk.

Into the shower where I washed myself and let her complete herself.

Once we dried off it was to bed. I feel I have a really good technique and the girls I have been with seem to enjoy being the centre of attention.

When I softly touched Cherish she shuddered and did not enjoy it at all. This did not start off well. Given she was not a fan of soft caressing I went straight into DATY with her and when I was there she immediately said that I had to go harder. Cherish has a lovely cunt and I was keen to impress her with my skills. Well, today my skills were not what she wanted. I spent a fair amount of time trying to turn her on. She was definitely leaking cum juice, yet she really wanted me to grind my tongue into her.

Then she lost me. She reached into her bag and got out her vape. Whilst I have my tongue inside her she is dragging away on her vape device. Really!

From that point there was no recovery from that situation. It was a turn off.

With no engagement and her being distracted with her vape, it was no win situation for us both.

Cherish tried a sloppy blow job which was poor. Eventually I got hard enough to get the dom on and enter her in mish, however she was not enjoying what I had to offer. No eye contact, no kiss, no nothing.

Given that the sex was not working she suggested a hand job. That was as bad as the blow job.

I asked her what was wrong. She showed me that she was hurting in her shoulder. “Too many blow jobs” was how she summed up the situation.

I have some experience in identifying and then assisting in improving shoulder injuries. She had a very bad knot in her left shoulder blade which must have been causing her great pain. I spent some time trying to release her pain. I am not sure if I was too successful.

Anyway that is how it ended. She appeared to be visibly upset with her performance and that she could not give me what I wanted.

We left each others presence with out a goodbye, a hug, or a kiss.

Clearly I was not the type of customer she wanted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sorry to hear that bro. but good review and feedback. the vape would have pissed me off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a bummer. Hope you have a better experience with the next girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah man. Maybe the vape was actually her getting relaxed and easing into it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ah that sucks bro. I had a amazing session with Cherish before. Something must of been off that day. She must of had a really bad day or a really bad customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes meng it was your report that prompted me to book her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    Yes meng it was your report that prompted me to book her.
    That’s a shame. I was looking forward to booking with her.

Banned
    thanks bro for the AR, i was about to give her a try... lucky i read this review first... she seems to be a girl with an attitude issue... i better avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I didn't click with her either. Didn't get any feelings of passion or intimacy.

Also, the first ever for me, she took a dump after round 1 which stunk up the room for a few mins. Round 2 was almost a non starter.

Edit: Any other recommended girls at 42g? I haven't seen J Anna on the roster in a little while now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is better to avoid her, few ppl encounter the same experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jearnZoe View Post
    I didn't click with her either. Didn't get any feelings of passion or intimacy.

Also, the first ever for me, she took a dump after round 1 which stunk up the room for a few mins. Round 2 was almost a non starter.

Edit: Any other recommended girls at 42g? I haven't seen J Anna on the roster in a little while now.
    A dump!! You gotta be kidding me!

This girl is all style!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have you guys spoken with Jessie about it?

He's good at addressing this stuff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, we all do it, no question about that.

This is all abt timing and setting and dare I say it, preparation!

Automatic mood killer for me, although I do accept and respect that to some its no big deal and to others it is a paid for feature....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    He literally fucked the shit out of her
    Pump and dump her. Wonderful round 1.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was rimming on her on the table?