Person's Name : Nancy

Establishment : A1 West

Date of Visit : 10/12/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : St Marys Brothel & Adult Erotic B2B Massage | A1 West

Phone : 9673 5306

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $120/hr

Size/shape : OK face, good slimish figure, B-cups, nice bum, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, pussy-slide, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM/COF

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a great session with a passionate girl

My experience/comments : Turned up and was met by Yasmin and she said that Nancy was ready and waiting. I handed over the money and was sent up to Room 6 and Nancy followed me up the stairs.

Nancy has an OK face and was wearing a short blue dress (in fact, the same dress as she is wearing in the photo on their website and we were in the same room).

I checked that she did natural oral and 69 and I showered and Nancy stripped.

She has a good figure for her age – slimish but shapely with B-cups and she was fully shaved (but slightly stubbly).

I lay down and Nancy knelt beside me and immediately started sucking me and I was soon fingering her pussy.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions and good use of her hands.

Very soon Nancy said “Sucka pussy?” so I waggled my tongue and she straddled me for some 69.

At first she was quiet but in no time she was squirming and twitching and moaning and she soon pulled away for a breather. (I must say that when she was sucking me, as she came, she seemed to have a lapse in concentration and her BJ was slightly toothy for a little while.)

Nancy asked whether I wanted to fuck but we’d only just started so I got her to move up and sit on my face. This soon got the same reaction.

I then got Nancy to move south and she applied some lube to my cock and gave me a long and excellent (and dangerous) pussy-slide.

She was panting “Fuck me, fuck me” but it was still too early so I got her to lay down for some DATY.

This was very good as she was moaning and writhing as I licked her and finger-fucked her and she came at least one more time. At the end she was rocking back and forth and making sure my finger was all the way in.

While she was taking a breather I put my finger back in her pussy and then moved it to her mouth and she eagerly sucked on it – very sexy.

I moved up for some light kissing and then knelt by her head so she could suck me some more and she grabbed my hand and stuck my finger back in her pussy.

I then stroked my cock against the tip of her outstretched tongue and she wasn’t pulling her head away – promising, I thought.

I lay down and after some more BJ I asked her to get a condom. The usual question was asked and I was told that I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl with Nancy asking me to be gentle and she squeezed me in.

She was tight at first but she soon loosened up and got into it and was enthusiastically riding me Asian-style.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was very good as Nancy has a nicely-shaped bum and was getting quite vocal and she had her hand back between her legs to tickle my balls.

I tried to insert my thumb up her arsehole and she didn’t complain but there wasn’t much lubrication so I couldn’t get in very far. I then used a finger to rub her clit and there was more lube there so I then was able to stick my finger all the way up her arsehole. Again there were no complaints and she was soon saying “Pussy cum, pussy cum”.

I could easily have cum like that but I had other plans so I got her to lie down for some very energetic and loud mish (Nancy and the bed were both very noisy) and I had to slow down several times to prolong the fun.

I then withdrew and knelt by her head and whipped off the condom. I tossed myself off against her tongue again and soon squirted with some going in her mouth and some going on her cheek – lovely.

Nancy took a shower and we then had a chat (with a lot of help from her translator app). She said that she was from Harbin and has been here two years. She works at A1 on Wednesdays and Thursdays and at 1/1749 Mona Vale other days (I think also as Nancy but I’m not sure she understood me).

An excellent, full-on session. I went downstairs hoping to have a chat with Yasmin but Coco was there and she said that Yasmin had gone to the shops.