Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eastern suburbs

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    There's a " Japanese Massage " along Botany Road near King street, Mascot besides Kibuna Jap Restaurant. I havent tried though it has the RnT feel to it, sign also says rear access 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    sign also says rear access
    Dead give-away. Nobody’s sneaking or out in for a legit massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    There's a " Japanese Massage " along Botany Road near King street, Mascot besides Kibuna Jap Restaurant. I havent tried though it has the RnT feel to it, sign also says rear access 😁
    Tried it once a while ago. Not a Japanese girl but she finished me off with a bag over my dick while she rode me with it in between her thighs. Wasn't expecting it, fun way to finish! No idea what it's like now

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Nice! So it’s a legit Rnt, funnily enough across the road beside the Old CommBank branch there was a Thai Massage RnT prior Covid, it’s long gone now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    Dead give-away. Nobody’s sneaking or out in for a legit massage.
    Many of those shops along Botany Rd have a rear lane access, and a rear exit may be required by fire safety regs. Not necessarily just for sneaking out, but it helps LOL.

There's a shop in Maroubra with rear lane access, but there is probably more foot traffic there than at the front; there's a car park there, and a very obvious sign at the door.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddyfield10 View Post
    Thanks guys, thanks for sharing, there are so many Massage shops in the Eastern Subs it's really hard to know what's legit and what, well, more to offer..

In the spirit of sharing, there's a shop at 138 Anzac Pde, Kensington- sister shop to 84a Artarmon.

Decent line up normally just 2-3 though. Some girls will work both sites / different days. I've found it best to Wechat (anzacparade130_001) and confirm the girl you want.
    Overall I've been happy with the girls i've seen- all pretty friendly and decent attitude.

Just my luck now that i've shared, I won't be able to book anyone, but at least i'll have some alternatives after reading this thread!
    So, since posting this earlier review, the quality of the girls and the service offered at this shop has dropped considerably.

The manager has changed and all the good ML have left. I've tried my luck with new girls a number of times over the past 8 months and have been repeatedly dissapointed every visit. Service has slipped, the quality of the massage is poor and the girls are unappealing and seem disinterested. The new Manager doesn't bother to make recommendations or promote the girls and simply refers to the pictures posted on wechat. The pictures however are not reliable and are heavily edited. The descritptions are a work of pure fiction. When i've attempted to provide some feedback or made comments, the Manager become argumentative. This was on go-to place in the past, now sadly, it's on my "Avoid" List.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shame that is has gone down hill. this place was my twice a week lunch time special when I worked in the area pre COVID. COVID really did fuck everything up 🥴

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So, since posting this earlier review, the quality of the girls and the service offered at this shop has dropped considerably.

The manager has changed and all the good ML have left. I've tried my luck with new girls a number of times over the past 8 months and have been repeatedly dissapointed every visit. Service has slipped, the quality of the massage is poor and the girls are unappealing and seem disinterested. The new Manager doesn't bother to make recommendations or promote the girls and simply refers to the pictures posted on wechat. The pictures however are not reliable and are heavily edited. The descritptions are a work of pure fiction. When i've attempted to provide some feedback or made comments, the Manager become argumentative. This was on go-to place in the past, now sadly, it's on my "Avoid" List.
    Agree with Paddy this place has become a shit hole, Pics posted are heavily edited or totally fake. The manager is an absolute fuckwit avoid avoid. The service is shit the girls are old and thrashed and they finish up early.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wonder if that is why Elina left and could she be working somewhere else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to go to Bodytone in Kingsford a lot, legit rnt place, they used to have a few young cauc Aussie students from the uni down the road who were always good value. That dried up after the lockdown so haven't been back for ages

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    . The manager has changed.
    The new Manager doesn't bother to make recommendations or promote the girls and simply refers to the pictures posted on wechat. "Avoid"
    Don't ignore these red flags
    Another to avoid us shops with managers who say 'Come to see'. Definitely don't visit that shop on that day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    The service is shit the girls are old and thrashed and they finish up early.
    Interesting description

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    Shame that is has gone down hill. this place was my twice a week lunch time special when I worked in the area pre COVID. COVID really did fuck everything up 🥴
    Maybe you are thinking the sister shop to the dungeon called Kensington remedial massage at 208 Anzac. 138 opened up in the middle of Covid times so you can't have been punting there.

I have'nt been to 208 of late so can't really vouch whether it has gone downhill. I remember having a top massage with a little young Chinese woman there before COVID. It was a rather dirty session. I was shocked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wonder where Katie went from 138 she was a rocket

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Maybe you are thinking the sister shop to the dungeon called Kensington remedial massage at 208 Anzac. 138 opened up in the middle of Covid times so you can't have been punting there.

I have'nt been to 208 of late so can't really vouch whether it has gone downhill. I remember having a top massage with a little young Chinese woman there before COVID. It was a rather dirty session. I was shocked.
    I made the mistake of trying out 208 Anzac parade 2 weeks ago.
    As soon as I walked in, a Chinese milf said $70 blow job. If that's all she was offering I thought she must be good.
    I was wrong.
    I finished up and got out fast.
    I would not go back.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, that’s the shop where master Yuki works, need any more intels ?
    Does anyone know if this shop is still open or where Yuki works?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, if you are after a pretty and younger girl, please looks elsewhere.

Yuki is forty something, while pleasant looking, friendly , skillful and has a well kept body for her age, she is a matured Milf , we the fans are seeing her for her great part 1 and 2, or something a bit more naughty like the poster just said: 60 min of HJ and edging ! That’s what RnT is all about.

Cheers
    Is Yuki only one at this shop? Are other there? What they like?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So, ventured back to check this place out after a long break. Still disappointing. Nothing has changed.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I would imagine the rent for a shop would be astronomical in the eastern suburbs. Probably explains the lack of shops there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123