Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastern suburbs

Junior Member(有D料到)

Eastern suburbs

I have been trying to find shops around the eastern suburbs (the ones that I haven’t been yet) but not that many compare to the west! Any of you have had any good experience in the eastern suburbs or if there is an existing thread I can look up?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which ones have you tried? I stick to Bondi and the Junction and there are a few RNT around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maroubra Dungeon, 208 Kensington and 313 Bunnerong with their roster of aged, tubby MILFS always providing excellent service with a smile! Can't beat it bro Spencer!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    108 Maroubra Rd is another contender, also one in Boyce Rd opposite the pub.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    108 Maroubra Rd is another contender, also one in Boyce Rd opposite the pub.
    Can you get the same wild services there as those found in the golden triangle I listed above bro aussiegaigin?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe, maybe not.
    If I go to the dungeon, I know what I am going to get. The others I have to do a bit of work to get it, although not always as wild. I need to keep my charm in peak form

Nancy at 108 was my favourite at the old 89 Boyce Rd shop, but I haven't had a chance to catch up with her at 108. I've had a couple of Pt 3 successes at the current Boyce shop.

Variety is the spice of life.

The OP needs to go see Ada too (see the 141 Privates thread)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro aussiegaigin, will swing by some of these new haunts and report back.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    This side of town usually much more low profile.
    It is very similar to campsie.
    Shop do not advertise or provide any daily wechat update.
    Some girls are same.
    Part 1 to 3 can be inclusive.
    Marouba about $40 - 50 higher than Campsie.
    Same rule apply to most Burwood places and SBM joint network.

All above only from my humble opinion and experience only.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Part 3 inclusive available in maroubra for as little as $110. Can Campsie really undercut by that much?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Part 3 inclusive available in maroubra for as little as $110. Can Campsie really undercut by that much?
    Yes, Campise Yuting 110 hour all included some girls under 30, this is the place I can find with best value so far.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is the Campise’s RNT shop address?will go to check it out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Maroubra Dungeon, 208 Kensington and 313 Bunnerong with their roster of aged, tubby MILFS always providing excellent service with a smile! Can't beat it bro Spencer!!
    +1 for that. Its cheap and you get what you need

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have anyone tried 158 bondi road?

Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Have anyone tried 158 bondi road?
    Mate, that’s the shop where master Yuki works, need any more intels ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I honk that’s plenty !! Just got to write the word “master” to make a statement 😊

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcnut View Post
    What is the Campise’s RNT shop address?will go to check it out.
    Unit 19/15-21 Ninth Ave, Campsie NSW 2194
    Basically a brothel 85 upfront for 30 min fs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate thats all I need! Definitely next on my list to try Yuki and her edging skills. Is the edging something that I have to request or is it a standard part of what she does? Howi old is she? Cheers brother Alhungor!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate thats all I need! Definitely next on my list to try Yuki and her edging skills. Is the edging something that I have to request or is it a standard part of what she does? How old is she? Cheers brother Alhungor!

Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Mate thats all I need! Definitely next on my list to try Yuki and her edging skills. Is the edging something that I have to request or is it a standard part of what she does? Howi old is she? Cheers brother Alhungor!

Brother GB,

Yuki is in her 40’s, mind you, I have been seeing her on and off for more than 10 years. She is that good . But mate , first thing you want from Yuki was her therapeutic part 1, then it’s her sensational HJ! There are plenty of younger, better looking MLs with bigger tits (for me ........ haha) but don’t come close to the first two reasons . As for that edging skills, can’t tell if they are standard but judging by all the other reviews I have seen on Yuki over the years, she would be.

I am reposting one of my review this year on Yuki, it should answer most of your questions.

Give her a try and thank me later!

Cheers

Person's Name : Yuki

Establishment : Lucy's Massage

Date of Visit : June 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-9387-3696 and 0406-021-885

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm daily

Rates : $45, $55, $65 for 30/45/60 min massage only

Size/shape : size 8, very tight & toned body, perky A Cup, very bouncy meaty butt !

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Great remedial massage, sensational HJ, my go to massage lady

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I have seen Yuki over 40 times in the past 12 years

My experience/comments :

I actually rang and booked Yuki last week but something at work popped up on the day so I had to cancel last minute, feel really bad, so always gonna to make up this week.

Rang again yesterday and booked for this morning. parking was a bit hard to find this morning, eventually got and walked back to the shop, just in time. downstairs was not manned so probably busy. have a look at the booking book and the last booking was 10.45 to 11.15am, my booking was 11am, so I thought, you are naughty. so I have to wait 15 min, not very happy, then there's a voice from upstairs saying: sorry, busy at the moment, please come back in 15 min, and that's not Yuki, sounds like a Thai girl or something.

So I asked, where is Yuki, Yuki not here, I have a booking, OK, please take a seat, she is coming soon.

I sat on the lounge and thought Yuki must be running late. a couple minutes later the door opened and a youngish guy walked in, he looked at me and I said, all busy !

You are the boss? no, I am waiting,

ok, I come back later.

another minute later the door opened again and this time it's Yuki, she apologised for being later as she had to take a train then change a bus so hard to control. I sat no problem, relax and get ready.

Yuki rushed upstairs to get change or get ready, but before she comes back, the other punter came down followed by the very good looking girl, she does look like Thai, very pretty face and long long hair, both of them were smiling, which is good, win win all around.

and not long after, Yuki came back down to lead me upstairs.

She didn't change to lighter working clothes, still wearing her very heavy winter street clothing. yeah, she probably was thinking about a $50 tip. That's OK, her $20 tip would have to be the BEST RnT value for money I have ever had and she never let me know, but because I cancelled on her last week, I was planning to support her by a $50 tip, doesn't look like she wants it, that's all right, I always respect her wished anyway. and after all, she did get naked for me once at Elizabeth Street and once in this shop, so that's tick tick already. We have a very long history, don't ask !

Handed over the $85 and got undressed, Yuki turned on the room heater and since she saw that I was wearing a mask, she didn't get one for herself but she took out her bottle of hand sanitizer and cleaned her hands in front of me and with a cheeky smile on her face as if telling me: look, I cleaned my hands for you. This is good, we should all look after ourselves and each other.

By now, Yuki has taken off her over coat and she has a short sleeves top on which is necessary as she would be using a lot of her forearms and elbows. more later.

So the massage has started. no oil, cold hands, but not for long, as Yuki starts working my back with her firm hands, very firm indeed, and I must say, Yuki knows my body so well over the years, she never has to ask me about the strength, where is my trouble spots, where to concentrate, she just does her things and magically, just covered all the bases.

I have said it many times before, when I need the therapeutic massage, I need to feel the good pain and right now, there are good pains aplenty. for those of you who also enjoy appreciate a firm massage, you should know the pressure points in your body too. how about the two on either side of your butt ! Yuki started by using her elbow pressing into the point, then use her now very warmed up palms to give me some circular motion of massage strokes, this is just a massage blitz. to say I am enjoying the pains would be an under statement. then a bit of oil is applied and now Yuki gave me her signature pressing down full body push oil strokes, from the bottom of my butt, low waist, low back, along the central spine, all the way up to the back of my neck, in one continuous movement, and back down, this is so good...............

Then she gave me some shoulder and neck massage before doing my hands and palms. when she moved to the feet, she is trying some new on me, Yuki placed my feet over over thigh, a bit of foot massage, reflexology, then she used her elbow to press down on one of the pressure point in the middle of my feet, press down really hard, of course it hurts a lot but it was a bearable good pain, and while she holds that position, she uses her other hand to massage the back of my lower leg, no one has ever done a foot massage in this style and feeling good of course, I bet it is good to the body too. then she did the other feet.

Then Yuki move on to the upper leg, inner thigh, top of my groin, this is where all the good legit massage places can't reach. and of course, if you happened to have a male masseuse, you won't want his hands touching your balls, would you ? but with Yuki, the closer the better, the more the better, and the firmer the press, the more intense of the good pains. I am sure Yuki is clearing all the "blockage" in that area - as later on when I have my erection, I just feel that I am more fully erected than every before, pumping more blood to the anatomy and so much more ready and hornier for the ultimate release !

Yuki did one side first, then move to the other side, and this is when she would incorporate some TT of the balls and rimming very gently, ever so lightly so that my body was aching for more. eventually, the massage must have ended and she moved full on to the TT and butt teasing, crack rimming and I inevitably have to lift and raise my ass to give Yuki's hands more access. and such a seamless transition, I went from laying on my stomach to raising my ass to rest on my knees to on all fours.

Yeap, when was the last time you were on your all fours during a RnT session ?

For me, every single sessions with Yuki, I ended up in all fours before the actual turn over.

And Yuki would just doing her thing in milking, jerking, rimming, ball playing, more good pains on the groins if she feels that I am getting to the edge and need a breather...............

There's never any rush, even though I know my hour is almost up, but Yuki was happy to carry on for as long as I can manage, well, to control not to cum is one thing, you try to be in that all fours position, it does get you very tired.

So I had enough of the teasing and happy to lay on my back and let Yuki have the finishing touches on me, and I really need to rest my two arms too................lol

More oil was applied, Yuki standing next to me, I gave her butt a pat, and I can still feel her bottom over the thick pants, my legs are wide spread, got to give the lady plenty of room, her hands are every where, one hand concentrating on the main jerking task while the other hand play a second fiddle in search of sensual spots and organs all over the open carriage regions. I knew I am getting close, even I haven't paid for her nude, I still need to have something to grab on to when I cum, so my right hand reach up to find Yuki's left breasts, grab it and have a gentle squeeze, they are not big, just a handfull, but grabbing a tits is sort of my must do thing in the home straight, now I can feel that I am cumming, so my left hand also reach out to touch Yuki's other breasts, yes, I am ready, let's empty me out YUKI !

And she did !

When the first shot shoot out and reached my chest, I honestly can feel the warmth of the liquid. It's been a while since I managed to shoot this far and this much, it must be all the build ups, oh, may be all the blockage in that region was cleared earlier so more blood flow and all that, never mind, it was a sensational finale and it was my reflex action that as soon as I shoot, my hand reach back down and placed over Yuki's so that she continued the firm grip. not that Yuki has ever let go mid stream, but it's just me, better be safe than sorry, right, and with my hand over hers, I can enjoy the touching and contacts for as long as I like.

When I finally let go, Yuki commented: you are still very strong !! thanks to you Yuki, good job !

Cleaning up and took my time to get back down stairs.

Oh, forgot to mention, not long after my session was started, another punter came in, not sure if he was the same guy who came in when I was down stairs waiting, the Thai girl took him upstairs and I believe they used the first room - leaving the middle room empty, very smart girl, but I can still hearing everything they said, like the Thai girl's name is Jenny. he is staying for 30 min, and then within minutes of Jenny returning to the room, they started laughing and I haven't heard much on the usual massage noises............haha but lots of giggling and heavy breathing from the guy, no price guess he was having a good time. and he was done while I was still enjoying my good pains.

When I was downstairs and ready to leave, Yuki introduces Jenny to me and said she has very good services, I laughed, if I come all the way here, I won't be seeing anyone else, besides, she is not better than you, right ? no, but she is young and pretty, I have a good look at Jenny, typical young Thai girl body, can't tell if she is busty, but knowing Yuki, and she knew I like big tits, so if Jenny is big, Yuki would have told me already, but she is definitely many people's cup of tea, just of body shape and look, did I say she is young and pretty face ?

Back out on the street and a very very happy man.

So in quick summary, post Covid, I have seen three of my top 10 favourite ladies, Candy, Cherry and Yuki, I won't have expected anything less , nor would I have done it any differently.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New member here.....sorry for the question as a first post, hope to contribute down the track. This post caught my eye - the Bondi shop is round the corner from me but never been in. Is Yuki the owner? All fours massage is just the way I like it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast