Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastern suburbs

Quote Originally Posted by 60minsoffun View Post
    New member here.....sorry for the question as a first post, hope to contribute down the track. This post caught my eye - the Bondi shop is round the corner from me but never been in. Is Yuki the owner? All fours massage is just the way I like it
    Hi 60’s

Yuki told me she is Not the owner but she is at least the Mamasan if that makes any difference?

Yeah, if your ML got you on all 4’s and milking you like a bull ! That’s what RnT is all about man !

If you live close by, you are in luck my friend ! Envy and jealous....... haha

Awaiting your after report mate !

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the tip! Seen Yuki a couple of times over the last couple of weeks. Not much to add to your extensive (and impressive review). Super friendly MILF type and very service orientated. Second time I saw her I said that I didn’t really need a massage - just an hour of part 2. Total edging master! Has no problem with wondering hands if you pay the extra $50 for nude experience. Will no doubt become a regular!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had alot of success at Bella Body Centre at Bondi Junction $120 RnT, Highly recommend Coco but she is often booked out. Also think she is taking a step back from the industry soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone have a picture of Yuki? I am punting tomorrow but not sure if I should go with Mayu at SBM or Yuki at Bondi.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Without being disparaging, I don’t think you’ll choose Yuki from a picture. She’s certainly not ugly and/or fat but she’s your typical 40s Asian lady. Her service is top notch for massage and HE

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Yuki seems to be an "experience". Why should you be worried what she looks like?

Quote Originally Posted by 60minsoffun View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Seen Yuki a couple of times over the last couple of weeks. Not much to add to your extensive (and impressive review). Super friendly MILF type and very service orientated. Second time I saw her I said that I didn’t really need a massage - just an hour of part 2. Total edging master! Has no problem with wondering hands if you pay the extra $50 for nude experience. Will no doubt become a regular!
    You’re welcome Brother 60min

Glad to hear that you had enjoyed your experiences with Yuki’s services - a couple of times ! She’s very good with her hands isn’t she !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of Yuki? I am punting tomorrow but not sure if I should go with Mayu at SBM or Yuki at Bondi.

Mate, if you are after a pretty and younger girl, please looks elsewhere.

Yuki is forty something, while pleasant looking, friendly , skillful and has a well kept body for her age, she is a matured Milf , we the fans are seeing her for her great part 1 and 2, or something a bit more naughty like the poster just said: 60 min of HJ and edging ! That’s what RnT is all about.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    So 30 is 85 and 60 is 110 ? Is there a dedicated thread?
    Bro mrcookiemann that is the famous shop up the ramp!!! Just search for Campsie and this shop is mentioned all the time. Lots of good intel!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Maroubra Dungeon, 208 Kensington and 313 Bunnerong with their roster of aged, tubby MILFS always providing excellent service with a smile! Can't beat it bro Spencer!!
    Where’s the Maroubra dungeon? Is 108 Maroubra Rd a RnT also? I always walk past and it looks like a regular shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliverNut View Post
    WhereÂ’s the Maroubra dungeon? Is 108 Maroubra Rd a RnT also? I always walk past and it looks like a regular shop.
    Dungeon is at 775A Anzac Parade and Remedy at 108 is RNT.

Banned
    https://www.cityrose.com.au/
    Tried and True....been around for years

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    208 Anzac Pde Kensington is a sister shop to 775A. Some of the girls split between the two.

A mate was saying an old massage shop on Maroubra Rd near the police has done a refit from curtains to walls.
    Anyone got any intel if extras are available there?

My mate wasn’t much help really, so I am asking here if anyone knows anything.

( sorry ignore, in wrong thread )
    Last edited by dwx; 06-03-2022 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Post note

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    A mate was saying an old massage shop on Maroubra Rd near the police has done a refit from curtains to walls.

Remedy massage is a few blocks before the cop shop, FS is on offer haven’t been for more than 18 months that could be it. Only seen old chooks there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There's a Thai shop on the corner opp the police station (legit last time I went there) and a Chinese shop a couple of doors past (can't remember if I've been there, but has an RnT aura about it). Remedy is a bit further along again heading west

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post

Sounds like Remedy. The Chinese shop along here I have been to and it all appeared legitimate with women customers etc. Not sure about the Thai shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

138 Anzac pde kensington

Thanks guys, thanks for sharing, there are so many Massage shops in the Eastern Subs it's really hard to know what's legit and what, well, more to offer..

In the spirit of sharing, there's a shop at 138 Anzac Pde, Kensington- sister shop to 84a Artarmon.

Decent line up normally just 2-3 though. Some girls will work both sites / different days. I've found it best to Wechat (anzacparade130_001) and confirm the girl you want.
    Overall I've been happy with the girls i've seen- all pretty friendly and decent attitude.

Just my luck now that i've shared, I won't be able to book anyone, but at least i'll have some alternatives after reading this thread!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In maroubra you’ve got 775a Anzac parade with its sister shop in Kensington 208 Anzac parade. Also 313 bunnerong road

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by b_brownn View Post
    In maroubra you’ve got 775a Anzac parade with its sister shop in Kensington 208 Anzac parade.
    The girl and service quality at both these shops has gone down recently. Very disappointed with my last few visits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast