Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Massage Wentworthville

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sunshine Massage Wentworthville

Surprised there’s not more talk about this shop. Pretty central location on the Great Western Hwy right near the M4 and Cumberland Hwy. Tried it at a few days ago after a recommendation on here from cunninglust for a hot Thai named Markey. She definitely lived up to the hype and the other girl that led me to the room was great eye candy as well. I’ve also heard there is, or was, a hot Indian with big tits named Anita that’s worth trying.

Anyone got any more intel on this shop? Definitely keen to check out more of their talent as soon as time permits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    Surprised there’s not more talk about this shop. Pretty central location on the Great Western Hwy right near the M4 and Cumberland Hwy. Tried it at a few days ago after a recommendation on here from cunninglust for a hot Thai named Markey. She definitely lived up to the hype and the other girl that led me to the room was great eye candy as well. I’ve also heard there is, or was, a hot Indian with big tits named Anita that’s worth trying.

Anyone got any more intel on this shop? Definitely keen to check out more of their talent as soon as time permits.
    Yep Anita is a good if you are a tits guys....she is fun to be with. Mostly this shop is hit and miss but an occasional gem pops in...it's sad that they have no roster now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is on offer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Yep Anita is a good if you are a tits guys....she is fun to be with. Mostly this shop is hit and miss but an occasional gem pops in...it's sad that they have no roster now.
    Any idea if she still works there? Or anywhere else for that matter? I’d heard she worked Saturdays at Sunshine but when I rang yesterday there were 4 girls working and no mention of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any idea if she still works there? Or anywhere else for that matter? I’d heard she worked Saturdays at Sunshine but when I rang yesterday there were 4 girls working and no mention of her.
    Sorry buddy...never asked her if she worked somewhere else or on different days🙄

This shop seems to be a bit of a hidden gem, owner also opened another shop like 100 meters on other side of great western highway.

Seems business is good out west!

This shop is part of a chain, Ross street and another one in Blacktown, owner name is Gina and used to be one of my favourite MLs before she became a boss. Good Thai talent at all three shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not much more than a standard NHJ available. Good Thai talent, nice modern clean environment. Great for a change but I am into more wild action generally, so probably will not be rushing back. More to come.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    do they have wechat or a website? or do u just have to take a chance and walk in?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Game of chances... 50-50 proper punt. You can get a stunner or meh...but service will be typical Thai ...good massage and nhj...I reckon owners partner cohofers the girls around morning and night between the. 2 shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    This shop is part of a chain, Ross street and another one in Blacktown, owner name is Gina and used to be one of my favourite MLs before she became a boss. Good Thai talent at all three shops
    Where did Gina Work as a ML before?

There were some review/s about this shop in 2017, you can search private section if you want.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by omgomgomg View Post
    Where did Gina Work as a ML before?
    Ross street in parramatta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had good times in this place years ago... but got too self conscious walking down the highway in peak traffic lol.

The Ross st shop is much more discreet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer the highway shop then Ross st for being discreet. Both always seem to have a range of good girls willing to please. Saw Anita about half a dozen times, such a great rack. Cost $70 but for a body slide with Spanish finish its delightful. Managed to get a pussy slide a couple of times, and once just before xmas last year a good daty session and a bit of a cath bath on the old jolly rodger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review need to check her out hope shes still working

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    good evening, has anyone tried this place recently?

There's another store about 5 minutes away, iris massage, are the 2 related?

Quote Originally Posted by new2scene View Post
    good evening, has anyone tried this place recently?

There's another store about 5 minutes away, iris massage, are the 2 related?
    Same owner lol

They own Ross Street in Parramatta and Lyton Street in Blacktown as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Same owner lol

They own Ross Street in Parramatta and Lyton Street in Blacktown as well
    She is certainly building a little empire out west

Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    She is certainly building a little empire out west
    Yes one of the Thai girls I met told me she must be making about $1.5k everyday, cash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast