Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunshine Massage Wentworthville

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been here a few times. It’s a bit of a hit and miss. Really depends on the girl you get.

I know this place is associated with Ross st. One of the girls I got one, who was covering a shift was absolutely amazing.

Can’t share any details (mainly because I forgot her name) but she had a great attitude and liked to talk dirty.

The rest were a mixed bag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Drove past here recently.

There is another place called IRIS massage nearby. Also a hit and miss place but I’ve had mostly good sessions here.

This is probably the place associated with Ross street and not sunshine as I mentioned above.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    this place is always busy. most the time Thai girls working. sometimes they have Chinese and some times Indian

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Hhammer33. Yeah trues up bro. Sasa's body is super hot. Love her thighs and ass. Tits good too. She also works at Ruby Massage in Parra. Saw her there on Thursday (4/2/21). It's a shame she doesn't do extras. Just mainly NHJ, as mentioned. She can make a killing if she did.
    Do wanna check out that indian chick at Wentworthville tho...
    Also, saw one indian chick at Ruby's in Parra. Said she was from South India...massive tits on her. Can't recall the name she gave...Tiffany I think. But not 100% sure. Does B2B. For a quick 15-20min service she charged me $75 all up.

Sunshine, Ruby, Iris and Lyton are all same owner. Anybody know if she owns any others?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Sunshine, Ruby, Iris and Lyton are all same owner. Anybody know if she owns any others?
    In process to open 2 more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think, they don't have WeChat or anyother chat app details and I tried calling their land line but no one was picking up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any idea on the cost for services?

Thinking of trying the Sunshine massage this week. Any idea on what the prices might be like, for services?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time before lockdown it was 60 for 60. Then of course extras on top of that. Not sure what they are like after lockdown now but the girls have always been ok when I have been there in the past but as always YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And then this is their website which shows pricing, that is if it is current. https://www.parramattamassaging.com.au/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12