Thread: Maggie - Tall Blonde Aussie Girl Exceptional Services with bubbly personality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maggie - Tall Blonde Aussie Girl Exceptional Services with bubbly personality

Person's Name : Maggie

Establishment : Taylors Gentlemen's Retreat

Address: 58 Railway St Lidcombe

Date of Visit : 12/12/2020

Weblink : https://www.taylorsgirls.com.au/

Phone :9646 5555

Hours of Business : 9:30 am to late

Rates : $100 for half hour

Size/shape : 175 cm tall with natural C cups, nice complexion, blonde hair, solid build

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Services Provided : DFK, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Yes good value for a super nice Aussie chick

My experience/comments : There are not that many places outside of CBC with quality Non Asian girls. Thought I would try 58 Lidcombe for a quicky as their rates are good for $100 for 30 minutes for an Aussie chick so I went there without a booking just to see who was on.

Maggie came in first off and I was surprised there is an Aussie girl there as had not checked so went with her as she was very friendly and easy going style, unlike a lot others tend to be very pushy.

Got into the room and she was immediately very friendly and started DFK and I thought that this is good and then showered and more DFK and asked if she likes DATY and she said yes please.

So got her to lie down and started licking her nice pussy and she was laying there enjoying it for about five minutes and then I lay down and BBBJ without asking and it felt very good and this went for about five minutes.

Maggie now gets on top for a naked pussy slide and she is gyrating on top of me for five minutes and it was very close to bareback sex and it felt good and she was getting very horny and said she is wet and I could feel lots of wetness.

So on with the dom and she lowers onto my cock and it felt pretty good inside her pussy and she was slowly fucking me and there is some DFK when she leaned down onto me.

I also fucked upwards at various times and she liked that and we were like this for five minutes and I was sucking on those very nice double E's and kissing intermittently.

Maggie then asked me to fuck her doggy and I positioned myself and she has a lovely shapely butt and sexy firm legs and she looked good and I am holding those legs and I fucked her hard and fast.

I came after five minutes and it felt good and then collapsed on top of her back panting and lay there for a moment or two and then pulled out and cleaned up.

She told me that she loves sex and its a bonus when hot guys walk in as she gets very horny when just sitting there waiting for the next guy to arrive and I can back that up.

So great value for an Aussie girl who is very friendly and loves sex and the special rate is great to get you started then come for an hour later or straight away as she will keep you entertained.Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big girl. Size 14

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the website it is$90 for 30 minutes. Why extra $10?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Review said C cups up the top:

Size/shape : 175 cm tall with natural C cups, nice complexion, blonde hair, solid build

But inside report said double E’s ??

and I was sucking on those very nice double E's and kissing intermittently.

Big difference?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Review said C cups up the top:

But inside report said double E’s ??

and I was sucking on those very nice double E's and kissing intermittently.

Big difference?
    No photos on the site either.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Inflation....is a sign of the times

Banned
    Maggie is available today!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shame she appears to not be in the roster anymore