Thread: Asians @ Smithfield AVOID

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Asians @ Smithfield AVOID

Shown a line up of 4 girls and all very pushy but that’s ok. Picked a girl named Mary. Receptionist said new new girl first day in industry.

So as a process of elimination I chose Mary (Taiwan). She was ok nothing engaging but nothing too bad to complain about. Just standard girls from a $150ph shop.

What ticked me off was the receptionist. They are doing renovations and I ask her are you painting upstairs. She replies no. Are you sure? No. So I pay for hour enter the room and next door theirs a paint tray with red paint in it. 15 mins in I get a massive headache from the paint smell. I tell the girl I want to change to 30mins. She calls receptionist and she says I cannot change. I said I have only been in for 15 mins and the paint is really disturbing. A bit of chit chat and she is determined not to refund 30mins.

So I bite my tongue, get up shower and leave. 20mins. These situations are nothing new or surprising to me. It just makes me laugh the service that these people offer. She can have my $60 but I will never set foot in that place again.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    OMG sorry to hear about your experience
    Just like been tricked by the shop. Is there any ombudsman that we can go to complain such as accc or any others?
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah you get want you pay for. That place is not the greatest and they dont seem to care

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This used to be a shop worth visiting but I haven't been there since this corona stuff hit. I heard it's quite different now. I didn't hear about any new management. Owner or just receptionists?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dang4d View Post
    This used to be one of my fav shop. It was cheap. $75 for half an hour and all the girls used to good looking and young. It was value for money sort of thing. Lisa, viviane, Marie were great... but none of them are there anymore.
    What about 185 and 67 how do you find them lately?

These three are in a very interesting straight line and each one suited for different customer. With new management took over from David in 185, I think the game had change in the area...