Thread: Irene 227NSM Lovely & Sweet Lady

Senior Member(無間使者)

Irene 227NSM Lovely & Sweet Lady

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401
    Service person: Irene Chinese

I visited last week, after read some reviews abt this shop, walked in after lunch. Shit, no one available according to papasan, told me to come back in 45 minutes. Ok make my booking for Chinese young girl Irene.
    This shop has just renovated floor and wall paint looks new, clean and tidy has shower as mentioned from some reviews, room inside has wash basins. Irene has small body, sweet and lovely, good massage and beautiful skin. Her intro below;

New Irene♥️Chinese 19 yo a very pretty and fresh girl. Young and pretty face, really smooth and silky white skin, Shining eyes could speak, very sweet, bubbly personality, charming, innocent, friendly and great attitude. Good massage skill ! She is patient to everyone and very easy to connect with. Fully booked girl very popular. Highly recommended!

I will come again as this shop convenient car parking, nice shop, good varieties of service girls and will make sure booking in place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How was pt.1 pt.2 ? Would love to read more about Irene!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry as not enough detail for reporting
    Massage good, I didn’t have the chance to see line up on that day as agreed with 45 minutes waiting, she is early 20, natural B boobs tested during part 2 with nhj $50, young body smell fresh.

I added shop WeChat, Irene’s photos are real and taken in the shop
    Treat her good please as she is new in the business

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review was planning to book her but didnt have time yesterday.