Thread: How girls become a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)

How girls become a ML

Watching SBS news just now, story about employers underpaying international students. Young Chinese girl offered a job at a restaurant for $7 an hour. She declined. Made me think of a Thai ML I know who previously worked as a waitress. A friend who was a ML told her how working in a massage shop would earn her a hell of a lot more. So she gave it a go, not sure if she is still working through as it was a while ago. Nice girl, pretty with big fake boobs. I guess most girls start working from seeing an ad for a massage shop or a friend works in the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    funny you should say this. I just started 'outside meeting' a massage shop girl. I have seen her on/off for the past two years. On my last visit she was saying she wanted to talk with me more , so we setup a coffee date. I wasn't expecting her to actually arrive. They have a bad reputation for being unreliable. She actually arrived on time. She's at the other end of the spectrum now. She arrived here, friend suggested the job opening and got into massage job. She has made good money and now wants to exit the industry (and maybe looking for new visa sponsor - me?) She has a healthy bank balance, works long hours in two shops. Returning to her home country is not attractive for her as she likes it here.

I think she will have problems transitioning out of the industry though. She is making good money and whether she can adapt to having less disposable cash is a problem for her.

She suggested we should meet again and discuss other ideas. She seems genuine. Now to think of another industry where someone "good with her hands" can apply.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Your Inbox is full

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My Inbox is empty.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    A lot of these ladies come here, do shitty part time jobs and complain to their flatmates about a lack of money. Some flatmates are mls and voila
    Usually get told its just hjs.
    Then we turn up with our sweet talk and bobs your auntys live in lover.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yesterday my ml was agonising over which if any shares in her portfolio she should sell

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Yesterday my ml was agonising over which if any shares in her portfolio she should sell
    Had the same conversation after you - She asked me should she get rid of her shares?
    Shares I said?
    Yeah Yeah she said, the ones around the kitchen table!
    lol Merry Xmas