Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Lun at Tokyo Model Agency

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtyReturns View Post
    Niceman123 has written a perfectly worthwhile and accurate review of Lungor from Tokyo Model Agency but when she rang the other night asking me if I would write one I said yes straight away. If she asked me to jump off a bridge with her I probably would to.

Lungor arrived today for the seventh time. She wears high shoes like all the girls from this agency so when she enters she is the same height as me. She has a cute Cleopatra fringe, straight shorter hair, sultry eyes that also say mischeif and two very cute prominent front teeth.

We kiss at the door, with Lungor I have had less conversation than any other girl. Somehow this is refreshing (even though I enjoy conversation) and we begin very gentle and intimate DFK. A little undressing occurs at this point but it isnt long until Lungor pulls a small bag out of her handbag and walks to the bedroom. At this point I realise that anal is not on the cards. I know Lungor that well and we have tried once for a very short time before she protested and withdrew. I knew that the big bag with lube and butt plug was left behind. Oh well, swings and roundabouts I guess.

Yamada was a little cheeky in that he had sent Lungor to me and told her to ask me what DDD was. I told her he was a naughty boss and just gave her a bit of DD, cos DDD is not my thing giving or receiving. I love DATY, especially on a bald pussy as Lungor has. She rubs herself at the same time as I lick and prod and she mentions something about cumming the first time.

Anyone that has seen or read about her knows that she is a deep throat expert. She seems to be very proud of this attribute and showed it off again as in the past. She will BBBJ as long as you require without wilting. Lungor loves sex as anyone that has seen her would attest to. She had just purchased some .02 (or something) doms for me in my size. I ripped the pack open and placed it on myself to save a precious minute. They are so good I kept looking to make sure there had not been a condom malfuntion. More than any other session with Lungor in the past the various positions were received with encouragement for more and cries of "cumming!". She really took a long session very well.

I have only CIM with Lungor once before but I thought it was time again. I asked for this and received a beautiful smile and "Sure". She did the deepthroat thing again for a long while but I then instructed that there be hand action at the same time as sucking.

This really was very good and it wasnt long until the inevitable happened. What was different this time was she did not let off and keep sucking (JAV style) for a fair while after. She then stopped, lifted off and smiled at me with an open mouth and chatted with me. WTF, was that a swallow? That hasnt happened since Matris, ooh, a month ago?

Lungor then said she would take a shower and I protested asking her to lay back down and cuddle for a while as we had 15 minutes left. She seemed new to this concept and I had to explain that a cuddle was a long hug. Of course she grabbed little bro again, even though I explained this is not a necessary part of cuddling.

Of all the sessions with Lungor this was the best. So that's a good sign and scary that she says she will be here for two years. How good can she get?
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
    ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

Shop Owner
    Niceman123 has written a perfectly worthwhile and accurate review of Lungor from Tokyo Model Agency but when she rang the other night asking me if I would write one I said yes straight away. If she asked me to jump off a bridge with her I probably would to.

Lungor arrived today for the seventh time. She wears high shoes like all the girls from this agency so when she enters she is the same height as me. She has a cute Cleopatra fringe, straight shorter hair, sultry eyes that also say mischeif and two very cute prominent front teeth.

We kiss at the door, with Lungor I have had less conversation than any other girl. Somehow this is refreshing (even though I enjoy conversation) and we begin very gentle and intimate DFK. A little undressing occurs at this point but it isnt long until Lungor pulls a small bag out of her handbag and walks to the bedroom. At this point I realise that anal is not on the cards. I know Lungor that well and we have tried once for a very short time before she protested and withdrew. I knew that the big bag with lube and butt plug was left behind. Oh well, swings and roundabouts I guess.

Yamada was a little cheeky in that he had sent Lungor to me and told her to ask me what DDD was. I told her he was a naughty boss and just gave her a bit of DD, cos DDD is not my thing giving or receiving. I love DATY, especially on a bald pussy as Lungor has. She rubs herself at the same time as I lick and prod and she mentions something about cumming the first time.

Anyone that has seen or read about her knows that she is a deep throat expert. She seems to be very proud of this attribute and showed it off again as in the past. She will BBBJ as long as you require without wilting. Lungor loves sex as anyone that has seen her would attest to. She had just purchased some .02 (or something) doms for me in my size. I ripped the pack open and placed it on myself to save a precious minute. They are so good I kept looking to make sure there had not been a condom malfuntion. More than any other session with Lungor in the past the various positions were received with encouragement for more and cries of "cumming!". She really took a long session very well.

I have only CIM with Lungor once before but I thought it was time again. I asked for this and received a beautiful smile and "Sure". She did the deepthroat thing again for a long while but I then instructed that there be hand action at the same time as sucking.

This really was very good and it wasnt long until the inevitable happened. What was different this time was she did not let off and keep sucking (JAV style) for a fair while after. She then stopped, lifted off and smiled at me with an open mouth and chatted with me. WTF, was that a swallow? That hasnt happened since Matris, ooh, a month ago?

Lungor then said she would take a shower and I protested asking her to lay back down and cuddle for a while as we had 15 minutes left. She seemed new to this concept and I had to explain that a cuddle was a long hug. Of course she grabbed little bro again, even though I explained this is not a necessary part of cuddling.

Of all the sessions with Lungor this was the best. So that's a good sign and scary that she says she will be here for two years. How good can she get?
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600