Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punters secret community where you from etc

Junior Member(有D料到)

Punters secret community where you from etc

I've noticed that this could be a Chinese made site as my profile has some sort of Chinese thing under it. But were on the Sydney site.

Curious what type of men becomes punters and hunters for Asian WLs. How did you start? where in Sydney are you guys from? Is it the wealthy? The married? The lonely? The tradies? The caucasians preferring Asain pussy? Are you Asian too, Leb or Indian or whatever...

It looks like a secret community that has never met. Maybe? have you guys met and shared or go to the pubs then punt together?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    今&#2 6178;今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇

Hey TM,

Did you just copied my signature or something..........lol

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes bro AH hope you don't mind lol, otherwise will edit. I don't know what else too say to bro spaniel!! Unless you want to organise a trip to the pub!!!

Yes bro AH hope you don't mind lol, otherwise will edit. I don't know what else too say to bro spaniel!! Unless you want to organise a trip to the pub!!!
    No worry mate, those were the words from my favorite Hong Kong Artist Andy Lau’s 華仔金句!everyone is welcome to share........ haha 👍

How about this one ?

人生有幾多個十年?

How many ten years can one have in a life time ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I see. I'm getting small picture that some of the punters here are Asian. Who else...

Banned
    Majority of punters in Sydney are Asian..in some shops up to 80% around the CBD
    further west you go and the % drops off
    This forum reflects that
    There are really only 20/30 regular posters here
    The rest are lurkers and the shops advertising their services
    As an older Caucasian frequenting inner city shops I seem to be a rarity according to feedback from WL and MLs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Majority of punters in Sydney are Asian..in some shops up to 80% around the CBD
    further west you go and the % drops off
    This forum reflects that
    There are really only 20/30 regular posters here
    The rest are lurkers and the shops advertising their services
    As an older Caucasian frequenting inner city shops I seem to be a rarity according to feedback from WL and MLs
    Wow that is so very very surprising to me. If I can be honest I thought this was a very very white mans world wanting Asian pussy and WLs. Thanks for enlightening me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most of the punters in suburban Asian massage shops seem to be older Caucs. Younger guys prefer the younger girls and FS, so will go to the city shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brothers, doesn't matter if we asian, cauc, black whatever. We're all here for the same thing

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFM001 View Post
    Brothers, doesn't matter if we asian, cauc, black whatever. We're all here for the same thing
    Were all here for pussy. It's the great unifying language.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sex is definitely one of the strongest drug out there that we ALL start seeking it from our teenager years. How we get it later on ended up with the creation of this forum. Thank you to the maker of aus99 and its community.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well despite what you may think, a working girl has seen it all.
    They are realistic. $100 is a $100 and that’s it.
    Good, quick, bad, slow, big, little, smelly, whatever.
    They aren’t into anything but getting this punter off and being ready for the next one
    They don’t care about websites. Comparisons.
    Money honey
    No money no honey

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Well despite what you may think, a working girl has seen it all.
    They are realistic. $100 is a $100 and that’s it.
    Good, quick, bad, slow, big, little, smelly, whatever.
    They aren’t into anything but getting this punter off and being ready for the next one
    They don’t care about websites. Comparisons.
    Money honey
    No money no honey
    Yeah sure that may be true mate. But this thread isn't about them now. Theres enough thread who Mimi is or where Ada works or does the best FS.

This thread was getting to know the brothers in this community even if it's just here on chat. Where their passion for punting started from. Was it an off chance. Are they from a sexless marriage. Did someone else got them into it?

Theres not enough of who are the guys in this group and what we can learn from each other...besides sharing the best girl out there atm.

And added to that, if someone is not interested in this thread, respect. They don't need to comment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaniel77 View Post
    Sex is definitely one of the strongest drug out there that we ALL start seeking it from our teenager years. How we get it later on ended up with the creation of this forum. Thank you to the maker of aus99 and its community.

Not everyone on this forum is part of the older generations either bro spaniel! I think this forum is quite diverse all things considered.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not everyone on this forum is part of the older generations either bro spaniel! I think this forum is quite diverse all things considered.
    Yeah right. Now you've made wonder who is the youngest punter here and how they started...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will bite at this. I started with the Asian massage parlour scene in the United States. These girls opened my eyes to various styles from chinese to thai to korean massage parlors. You had to learn an ettiquite to really get past certain barriers but once you did you were treated like a king for the time you paid for. Sure your miles would vary from girl to girl and shop to shop but in the end you could find a good shop or mamasan and you were set. Over here it became like a kid in a candy store. I could fuck any nationality and tried up to the middle tier girls in this town . I have to admit I find myself drawn mostly to the korean girls with the malaysian ones coming in a bit of a second place. I started mid 30s more out of wanting an outlet for someone to take care of me in a way others were not able to due to physical limitations. I've slowed down and keep to lower end places in the sw and w although when I used to go to 533 for lunch Angie always seemed to treat me alright. One man once said the key to his sixty year marriage was he had alot of affairs but always took care of his wife first. This lifestyle isn't for everyone and it's different for those that are in it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    I will bite at this. I started with the Asian massage parlour scene in the United States. These girls opened my eyes to various styles from chinese to thai to korean massage parlors. You had to learn an ettiquite to really get past certain barriers but once you did you were treated like a king for the time you paid for. Sure your miles would vary from girl to girl and shop to shop but in the end you could find a good shop or mamasan and you were set. Over here it became like a kid in a candy store. I could fuck any nationality and tried up to the middle tier girls in this town . I have to admit I find myself drawn mostly to the korean girls with the malaysian ones coming in a bit of a second place. I started mid 30s more out of wanting an outlet for someone to take care of me in a way others were not able to due to physical limitations. I've slowed down and keep to lower end places in the sw and w although when I used to go to 533 for lunch Angie always seemed to treat me alright. One man once said the key to his sixty year marriage was he had alot of affairs but always took care of his wife first. This lifestyle isn't for everyone and it's different for those that are in it.
    Thanks for taking a bite of the apple and sharing us your growth. How do you find it now comparable to what first started you off in the US? Massive difference?

I gather from what you wrote, taking care of you meant were all different eg cock sizes And because you're a paying customer, theyll treat you to whatever you desire right?

Great post brother...

I use eccie net when I'm in the US. Man it is hard work to get some non fat or non black action. Everything's got race attached. You kinda have to specify ur race(don't be black) and when u start out u have to have 2 working girls vouch for you. For Dallas I think there are only 2 girls with no vouching requirements n both are super super fat whales. Effectively gatekeeper lol so had to fuck that inorder to unlock the spinner tier. Fuck it's so bad there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I use eccie net when I'm in the US. Man it is hard work to get some non fat or non black action. Everything's got race attached. You kinda have to specify ur race(don't be black) and when u start out u have to have 2 recent working girls vouch for you. For Dallas I think there are only 2 girls with no vouching requirements n both are super super fat whales. Effectively gatekeeper lol so had to fuck that inorder to unlock the spinner tier. Fuck it's so bad there.
    Lol, wow. Never heard anything like before. I was thinking otherwise that since US has largest open industry they would have options in abundance but this looks like different level of struggle altogether.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast