Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punters secret community where you from etc

Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    Lol, wow. Never heard anything like before. I was thinking otherwise that since US has largest open industry they would have options in abundance but this looks like different level of struggle altogether.
    Lol yeh man. That's my private experience for the states. Apparently it's illegal in most states that's why the anal verification. But once u pass that it's nice. Alot of young white girls are like 300usd and bbbj is the norm not the exception.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol, wow. Never heard anything like before. I was thinking otherwise that since US has largest open industry they would have options in abundance but this looks like different level of struggle altogether.
    100% After his post I wondered now what it was like all over the world or in Europe or imagine Russia?

I'm still new to this world but from what I'm reading, most WLs here are Asian girls. Imagine a whale?!?!haha that made me lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaniel77 View Post
    100% After his post I wondered now what it was like all over the world or in Europe or imagine Russia?

I'm still new to this world but from what I'm reading, most WLs here are Asian girls. Imagine a whale?!?!haha that made me lol
    Lol. That's true, Should have mentioned that as well. Good one beta101 ha ha.Anyways, I am happy that we have a far better and wider range of options to choose from. Must say though, I am curious to know about Russia especially.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Must say though, I am curious to know about Russia especially.
    You can find Russian WLs in almost every country. You don't have to go to Russia.
    Plenty all over Europe and Asia. WLs is Russia's biggest export after oil and vodka
    Not too many in Australia though because of the distance and not many visa options, but you can find them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You can find Russian WLs in almost every country. You don't have to go to Russia.
    Plenty all over Europe and Asia. WLs is Russia's biggest export after oil and vodka
    Not too many in Australia though because of the distance and not many visa options, but you can find them.
    I'm assuming they must have some Russians here in Sydney right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12