Thread: First Timer at 278 Elizabeth/Ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question First Timer at 278 Elizabeth/Ginza

Hello fellow punters,

This is going to be my first time in these establishments, usually I go private.
    I'm particularly interested in 278 Elizabeth or Ginza Club

Basically whats the experience from ringing the doorbell to leaving?
    Not so interested in the deed itself with the WL (plenty detail on the AR posts)

1. Do you have to book or else they won't let you in? Or can you just rock up
    2. If you rock up, do they have line up or you just go to roster on webpage first and choose
    3. Do you wait in area with other guys? If so, isn't it kind of awkward?
    4. Is pics on the 278/Ginza website usually real?

Thanks all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Welcome to the forum.

1. Personally I'd recommend you book if there's someone you know you want to see. A couple of times I've been, I wasn't disappointed but the girl I was with wasn't quite my cup of tea.
    2. Previously they did line ups in the room and you'd pick a girl out of the line up. The last couple of times I've been I picked a girl from the iPad they had at reception, with the receptionist telling me which girls were available.
    3. You could cross over with another guy in the waiting room, but less likely nowadays with the receptionist showing you the iPad.
    4. Take them with a grain of salt - some pics are definitely photoshopped. The only real pics are the poorly lit ones in the room.

Enjoy!