Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting herpes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Agree.
    Like I said, there is still the risk. The reputable brothel does not eliminate the risk.
    Any punter must acknowledge that there is always going to be risk with STI.
    In reading the article and responses, what I can’t understand is that if 1 in 8 people have herpes and condoms offer little protection then how doesn’t every punter get them via punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amberdesk1 View Post
    In reading the article and responses, what I can’t understand is that if 1 in 8 people have herpes and condoms offer little protection then how doesn’t every punter get them via punting?
    The short answer is that it's effing hard to pick up an sti. Seriously.

Also, WLs do check your junk before they do what they need to do (most of the time).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    The short answer is that it's effing hard to pick up an sti. Seriously.

Also, WLs do check your junk before they do what they need to do (most of the time).
    Some STIs don't exhibit symptoms. How can a girl detect a customer has an STI in such case? The only way to find out is to take a blood test or urine sample. Do you probe inside a girl's mouth and throat to see if she has any signs of a STI before she gives you BBBJ and lets you come in her mouth? I bet you don't. In the Caucasian shops, most girls do a thorough check up and most don't do BJ without condom. In Asian shops, most girls don't do a proper check of your manhood or genitals and they are willing to do BBBJ and rimming which can expose both participants to STIs and other illnesses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some STIs don't exhibit symptoms. How can a girl detect a customer has an STI in such case? The only way to find out is to take a blood test or urine sample. Do you probe inside a girl's mouth and throat to see if she has any signs of a STI before she gives you BBBJ and lets you come in her mouth? I bet you don't. In the Caucasian shops, most girls do a thorough check up and most don't do BJ without condom. In Asian shops, most girls don't do a proper check of your manhood or genitals and they are willing to do BBBJ and rimming which can expose both participants to STIs and other illnesses.
    I mean, you're not wrong. Me? I'm horny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess it will reduce the risks of herpes significantly if a condom is used and kissing is avoided

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never been tested and with all this talk I think its about time I do. Can anyone direct me on where I should go to do this? Am in the innerwest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just go to your local GP. Try to get a male doctor - I've had the female ones give me sass in the past. You can be honest with exactly why you're looking to get a check. Chances are the doctor is also in the game.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some hospitals have sexual health clinics you can book to see. Eg Liverpool sexual health clinic.
    You could use this to search for a place.
    https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/aust...tab=SITE_VISIT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you have herpes the doctor must tell the health department as it is a communal disease.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thnx Guys for the info, Googled it and RPA has a section just for this. Will pay them a visit soon. I guess if your partnered like myself and you come up with an incurable STI then your pretty much screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amberdesk1 View Post
    For herpes, the chances of spreading/contracting it is much lower if the person is not showing symptoms. Also if an infected person is taking medications, the chance of spread is lower still.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    For herpes, the chances of spreading/contracting it is much lower if the person is not showing symptoms. Also if an infected person is taking medications, the chance of spread is lower still.
    You can catch herpes from someone who is showing no visible signs of infection

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got herpes, its called cold sores.

Pretty much at least 50% of the global population will have it and can be asymptomatic. I don't remember when I had a cold sore or even had one ever.

I only found out when the doctor said I can find out if I have herpes by doing a blood test.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I got herpes, its called cold sores.

Pretty much at least 50% of the global population will have it and can be asymptomatic. I don't remember when I had a cold sore or even had one ever.

I only found out when the doctor said I can find out if I have herpes by doing a blood test.
    It is true that herpes is quite common. There are 2 main types of the same virus.

The most common type is the one that affects the lips/mouth HSV1. It can be transferred to the genitals, but it is unlikely for this to happen. Supposedly at least 50% of the worlds population has this virus.

The type that mainly affects the genitals is relatively uncommon HSV2. It is most commonly spread when the person has symptoms (sores). But it can also be spread while someone is asymptomatic. Most people that have either HSV1 or HSV2 are asymptomatic their whole lives.

It's always good to get tested lads. I'm amazed at how many people have never had a STI test. One of my mates back at uni, who was famous for sleeping around (probably banged about 30-40 different girls by the time he was 21, many without using a condom) did not get an STI test until he was in his 30s. Amazingly he never caught anything!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow, your mate is really lucky

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    It is true that herpes is quite common. There are 2 main types of the same virus.

The most common type is the one that affects the lips/mouth HSV1. It can be transferred to the genitals, but it is unlikely for this to happen. Supposedly at least 50% of the worlds population has this virus.

The type that mainly affects the genitals is relatively uncommon HSV2. It is most commonly spread when the person has symptoms (sores). But it can also be spread while someone is asymptomatic. Most people that have either HSV1 or HSV2 are asymptomatic their whole lives.

It's always good to get tested lads. I'm amazed at how many people have never had a STI test. One of my mates back at uni, who was famous for sleeping around (probably banged about 30-40 different girls by the time he was 21, many without using a condom) did not get an STI test until he was in his 30s. Amazingly he never caught anything!
    This is the problem with many young people. They are very promiscuous and have no awareness or just ignorance of the risks of catching STIs through unsafe sex practices. It appears what they were taught in schools is not getting through to them. On the other hand, there are people who believe they are lucky or in self denial that they will never catch anything. It will catch up one day if you act recklessly or play Russian roulette with BBFS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123