Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First punt after a break - Chinese Yuki was a fun new girl to try

Establishment: 42 Nightshade
    Girl: Yuki
    Nationality: Chinese
    English: 7/10
    Service: 10/10
    Looks: 8.5/10

Needed a release after a good break of no punting; finished work a little early and headed over 42 for a line up. Was recommended to try one of their new girls Yuki and given that I liked what I saw, I was happy to go for half an hour to try her out.
    Yuki looks to be in her late 20s and has a gorgeous slim frame and nice skin. She’s blessed with a set of C cups, although they felt like they were enhanced, that sit perfectly on her petite body. She has a nice smile and has a “foxy” look about her that I find quite attractive.

$150 was paid for 30 mins diamond and we made our way to the rooms. Her English isn’t the best but again, this doesn’t really affect me as my mandarin is good enough to converse. Her DFK was quite pleasurable, but she doesn’t seem to enjoy it too much as it didn’t last very long.

I find that Yuki is trimmed down there so I get enticed to start the session with some DATY to get Yuki hot and bothered. She has a clean pussy with no smell so I spent a bit of time working her up. Her juices start flowing and I start flicking my tongue at a faster tempo, pushing right up against her clit and she begins to buckle and moan before collapsing and pushing my head away. I guess the orgasm was overwhelming for her. I am fully aroused and rock hard at this point so I lie down and she flips over to start the BBBJ. Good technique but nothing fantastic to note – although she does not rush it whatsoever. Only after I gesture to her that I am ready, she pops on the dom and jumps on cowgirl.

Yuki provides a GFE style of fucking which I enjoyed thoroughly. Slow sensual grinding felt amazing as I felt her tight pussy clench onto my dick. I get up and go from behind, finding a good rhythm that has her moaning towards another climax. Unfortunately I couldn’t hold back and finished before she did, but the finish was amazing, with her backing up into my dick as I came into the dom while buried deep inside her. We clean up, shower and a quick kiss goodbye to finish the glorious session. I would have extended another half hour but I had an appointment to get to. Next time I’m forking out for at least a full hour with this gorgeous girl. One shot is not enough to satisfy my needs with this girl.

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing bro
    30 minutes session with good accomplishment
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Yuki is on tonight
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42