Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Prostitution charges: Capalaba, Wynnum and Thornlands

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I'm offended you say I have defended him, I have done nothing of the sort. I feel sorry for his ex-wife.

Check all the guys that have bantered with him on here and love a good mindless chuckle.

I have no idea why you brought up uber guy and said 'your' fellow punter, I have no idea why in that post you say my girl, who has friends in the industry, I have no idea why you just posted she's been out for years and doesn't keep in touch with people in the field, I have no idea why you described unrealistic expectations at fg/at as you went down swinging, I have no idea why you post at all.

Good luck to you.
    Why so sensitive???? That time of the month

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic View Post
    Why so sensitive???? That time of the month
    Doesn’t seem sensitive to me..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All good I believe Trump also

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    and just as a public service announcement, any girl that confides in f2000 should be concerned.

the posts of vb were disgusting. never trust a grub, even when they look reformed. they will break your trust and publicly post anything when it suits them.

thanks for adding that moral and ethical marker to this discussion.
    I’ve learnt to keep quiet on my shop visits. Haven’t posted any experience for months. The reason I speak up these days because I can’t any longer tolerate brissypunter and his holier than thou attitude.
    I would’ve been quiet had he chosen not to mouth off fellow shop owners, also the fact that he has also threatened punters who -a lot of them- have provided him with some sort of income by visiting Zen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Doesn’t seem sensitive to me..
    For you no
    For him yes
    YMMV

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a great time sitting back having beers and popcorn reading this shit ! Lol but it bought out the ones I wanted lol
    U can say what u want about me water off a ducks back I have the info I need now thanks 🙏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only had great times at Zen, some lovely ladies, none ever complained about boss, and I do go back to Camp hill days.
    Anyway move on be careful and treat all as you wish to be treated, from there the rewards can be great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    I only had great times at Zen, some lovely ladies, none ever complained about boss, and I do go back to Camp hill days.
    Anyway move on be careful and treat all as you wish to be treated, from there the rewards can be great.
    I only went twice and in one of them my ml seized up completely when she heard ‘her boss’ come back.... can’t say it made my experience any better and it felt like pretty genuine fear...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456