Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Prostitution charges: Capalaba, Wynnum and Thornlands

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Simple solution, just ask for a tax invoice next time you get a massage.

Must show ABN, and if any GST is being charged.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bahahaha single man mate nothing hide just sick the way Shops are now !! Not right keeping passports threatening girls most Chinese ships or Thai .. if I do anything girls I paid big $$ so don’t try lecture me

Shops who do wrong going get busted that’s it
    I have no skin in the game anymore I work as help the other side now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    By way next couple weeks look fo a blog called punter caught !! Have some great pics and Regos at shops .. the guy other days at stone corner looked shocked when lic taken lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I had my eyes closed when you took the pic. That blog sounds like it’s going to be great. Will you be providing the enthralling text copy ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Low life scum Andrew [aka Brissypunter]

Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Ohhhhh Darling !! Are u scared what nah happen ?most people know who I am and have nothing to loose ! But u must be scared ... treat girl bad take passports and worse to them good for u !! Must be proud !! Maybe Reddoor giving u all inside information from his private forum !!
    Ahh and apl who is a member now talking in forum he saw a underage girl !!! Sus as some stage u be all going down !! Cops getting harder for a reason chasing u cocks !! And yes I’m helping them
    Nothing hide here
    Mate, are you high on drugs? I have also been to your Balaclava st shop years ago when your wife was pregnant while she was working there. I know that because I was also your wife’s customer in the early days at Pam’s. I’m not in the business of prostitution like you.

The reason I jump on here to say something is because I’m sick of you mouthing off other businesses especially when you treat women like crap. You fucked your Japanese staff in exchange of their employment at your shop. How low does one get?

It’s ridiculous you think in year 2021 one would be able to confiscate other passports and get away with it. Maybe you didn’t get the memo: everyone now has a mobile phone, and every phone has an internet connection. It takes 30 seconds to google on the phone, find out how to reapply for a new passport.

Have you paid the right taxes to ATO? Do you currently hold a brothel license over the last many years you’ve been in business? If anyone should be in jail, it should be you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee I can’t believe my 100 th post is this one..
    It is now 10.30 pm in NSW and not 1 reply to this post..which is now 12 hours old..
    WTF ...are we living in America ..
    I have no idea about the facts here but this is the most important post I have ever seen on this site..
    Can someone please reply and refute or confirm this ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Btw I have been at work all day and only just seen this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My sources are 3 girls of different nationalities who used to work at Zen
    They told me very similar things to what Darling1988 say.
    Plus:
    1. Andrew managed to lure a very popular SS girl to jump aboard and made her operational manager of Zen
    2. While his wife was away back home he and the manager had a widely-known fling
    3. In the last year or so of Zen Andrew had an accomplice who helped him with accounting and other business matters. The dude is a forum member, too
    4. According to the girls the accomplice is a nice gentleman, quite opposite to Brissypunter. The accomplice acted as a talent scout as well. Visiting other shops as a customer to spot some good ones
    5. Andrew is indeed a low life according to at least one girl who felt fortunate to have avoided his advances

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    probably because it is the profile's second post, and while time stamped this morning, may only now be available to read.

it is in extremely bad taste to bring up ..... of SS and Bal and I hope they edit their post.
    I don't see an issue. He has been throwing around a lot of nasty allegations so if he gets some shit thrown back at him then so be it...

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    You would not believe the amount of ladies working in other shops who shit on Andrew. Some only met him once, others had to work for the scumbag. Some had to pass an “audition” that was hardly professional and borderline forceful. Most of these ladies decided to look elsewhere for work.
    I have never heard of a more reviled man in the industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darling1988 View Post
    Mate, are you high on drugs? I have also been to your Balaclava st shop years ago when your wife was pregnant while she was working there. I know that because I was also your wife’s customer in the early days at Pam’s. I’m not in the business of prostitution like you.

The reason I jump on here to say something is because I’m sick of you mouthing off other businesses especially when you treat women like crap. You fucked your Japanese staff in exchange of their employment at your shop. How low does one get?

It’s ridiculous you think in year 2021 one would be able to confiscate other passports and get away with it. Maybe you didn’t get the memo: everyone now has a mobile phone, and every phone has an internet connection. It takes 30 seconds to google on the phone, find out how to reapply for a new passport.

Have you paid the right taxes to ATO? Do you currently hold a brothel license over the last many years you’ve been in business? If anyone should be in jail, it should be you.
    Does this "Andrew" run a shop in Southside very close to a shopping centre? I have heard from various MLs manager/owner conducted "trying out - interviews". One of MLs told me even after she said not interested in working for him, he kept texting her, asking "are your boobs real?" and many other texts suggesting he wants to screw her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brissypunger is well known for sending girl recommendations to forum members who then trundle up to his shop for crap service. He then just says “oh well YMMV”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    Brissypunger is well known for sending girl recommendations to forum members who then trundle up to his shop for crap service. He then just says “oh well YMMV”
    Just wondering how you know this, as the shop in question closed it's doors long before your join date?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to be a regular at Zenback in the day. Was put off when a K girl and a J girl both said what scotty and formula mentioned. I followed the K girl out to Rosemary.
    They also mentioned that Andrew kept mobile numbers and names when punters booked, as well as photos of punters and their car rego if they parked out the back. Not sure what he did with them, I'm just hapoy that at the time I was single and parked around the corner.
    One of the other J girls was also a recruiter and a few of the J girls that worked at Zen were new to the industry in Australia and were taken for a ride in more ways than one.
    Brissypunter ans spaceman at times sound similar to each other just like the recent truth and khe sanh.

I'm nit sure uf I agree with leon if it is in bad taste the info provided by Darling, mostboeople don't know Andrew/ Brissypunter. What is in bad taste is for Brissypunter to deliberately take photos of people and their cars and then post them in a blog.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So where is this blog online ? I gather it is publicly known ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Just wondering how you know this, as the shop in question closed it's doors long before your join date?
    I read the forum history.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow this thread took an interesting turn....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Wow this thread took an interesting turn....
    Grab the popcorn and pull up a seat. Getting better than Netflix.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    your current girl friend is ex zen? out of interest why did you omit that?
    It's no secret, anyone who gas been on thus forum knows that. I've mentioned it previously. She was there for a short time, did the day sessions and didn't like the job.
    Ive also mentioned that she's been out of the industry for years now, and doesn't keep in touch with people in the field.
    She joined via another Japanese ML. Anyone who knows Zen knows that Andrew would only show in the afternoon or night, she had limited interactions with him.
    After she left Zen, the left the industry, unrelated to Andrew. She doesn't look at her time fondly, but mire as an exoerience that helped her change and grow. As a couple we've progressed beyond that, so why would I ask her about it now just to post stuff?
    What I've mentioned is what other girls told who were there longer and had experiences or seen things.
    I had continued punting at Zen after my girl had left, had my regular MLs and soent like crazy on girls from multiple shops.
    Bumped into her last year purely by accident. Anyine can read my past posts to know this.
    Does any of this change anything xbiut Andrew/Brissypunter? No. It does make me wonder why you leon have been defending him so vehemently. Maybe you are the accomplice mentioned by formula?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And yes I am phasing myself out of this forum, in case people are expecting a long ongoing discussion. I gave also mentioned that before. I've stopped punting, and the forum is very different from when I started reading it and later joined it. Good luck to the new members, remember tk post your experiences first not ask for names, addresses until later. Good luck to the old ones who try and keep it the same but actually exoect every punter to know what the standards are when they differ so greatly between members here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast