Thread: Hanna at 19PP - a gentle GFE session with a PYT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hanna at 19PP - a gentle GFE session with a PYT

Person's Name : Hanna

Establishment : 19 Pritchard Place

Date of Visit : 16/12/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Hurstville & Peakhurst Brothel, Adult Erotic Massage

Phone : 9533 2025

Hours of Business : 10 til 11

Rates : $150/hr ($10 increase since 1st Dec)

Size/shape : Very pretty, petite figure, A/B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes if you want a PYT but not a PSE session

My experience/comments : I had said hello to Hanna after my session a couple of weeks ago with Julie and thought she looked cute so I booked her.

I was met by Nancy and, after the COVID formalities, I was shown into Room 1 and was immediately joined by Hanna.

She is short and very pretty with nice flowing brown hair and full lips. She was wearing a short black mini-dress.

I paid and showered and while I dried myself Hanna returned, kicked off her vertiginous heels and sat on the bed.

I lay down and she knelt beside me, still with her dress on, and started giving me a light, finger-tip massage. She said “Nice? Good?” which she repeated several times throughout the session.

She removed her dress to reveal A/B-cups, with long nipples, and a trimmed bush. She has a tattoo on her back.

There was a catbath which was going on a bit too long so I gestured for her to pay more attention to my cock but she said “Slowly, lots of time”.

Eventually she moved down and licked my balls before starting a very good BBBJ – lovely soft lips, nice and slow, no teeth, few interruptions, plenty of saliva, good tongue-action and lovely eye-contact. She also managed to go about ¾ deep at times.

I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch this cute little thing sucking me.

I asked for some 69 and again got the “Slowly, lots of time” comment – I got the impression that Hanna is one of those girls who wants to minimise the time spent fucking (she is tiny) – but after a while she moved round and said she likes having her pussy licked, not her clit.

She was gently moaning, and this occasionally got louder, but I don’t think she came.

She dismounted and blew me some more before I asked her to get a condom.

Hanna dressed me and gave me a brief CBJ before I asked for some cowgirl. She applied some lube and asked me to be gentle, “Pussy small”.

She tried to straddle me but couldn’t squeeze me in (she was tight) and asked that I fuck her. I suggested some doggie and was quite surprised when she agreed.

I went slowly and it was good as she has a cute little bum and we were watching the action in the side-on mirror.

We switched to the mish and she lay down with her knees in the air and guided me in.

It was good looking down at this PYT and I gradually went faster and Hanna suddenly got loud and was talking dirty and urging me on until I squirted.

She tidied me up and knelt between my legs and gave me another light massage while I asked her some questions but she wasn’t very forthcoming. She did say she was from Yunnan, has been here for a couple of years, only works at 19PP on Wednesdays and doesn’t work anywhere else (I’m not sure about that).

Conversation soon dried up and the light massage wasn’t doing much for me so I said I’d shower (time was pretty well up anyway).

Brief goodbye to Hanna and she left while I was dressing so I made my own way out, having a quick word with Nancy as I left.

A pretty and petite young girl and a very good BJ – definitely a GFE session not PSE one.

Hanna on roster today, welcome to booking, thanks
    Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hanna, sexy little pocket rocket!!

First time leaving a review.
    Turned up at 19 Pritchard place today and booked an hour with Hanna.
    Was shown to a room at the back by the lady at the door and waited a minute, before the sexy little Hanna walked in and introduced herself.
    After paying for the hour I proceeded to take a shower.
    Once in the room the sexy Hanna walked in and began to change the sheet on the bed.
    Seeing her bent over the bed really got me in the mood, so I pulled her towards me in the doggie position and got hold of her lovely tits, which give me a proper hard on.
    Next I lay on the bed and she started with her cat bath and slowly worked her way down to my balls and cock. Her bbbj skills are really good and it was great watching her in the side mirror.
    She could sense that I was looking for her pussy and so she moved into the 69 position where we stayed for the next 15-20 minutes or so. I could feel her getting really wet and into it while she give me a really good suck. I was also gently putting a finger in her arse which she seemed to enjoy a little.
    Next, I turned her round and got her to play with her pussy while I wanked over her. She seemed to really enjoy this, so I let her suck my cock a bit more while she played with herself.
    I really wanted to fuck her now so put the dom on and put my cock in and fucked her until I was about to cum. Pulled out and cum all over them lovely tits of hers.
    Really enjoyed this punt and would definitely recommend Hanna. I think I will have to make a return visit in the next couple of days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah nah no thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy36 View Post
    Yeah nah no thanks
    Why not? Have you visited?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why does 1 photos show her with D cups and the comments from punters are A/B cups???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hanna is absolutely without a doubt a pocket rocket. My session last Wednesday with this amazing sexy vixen was mind blowing. The minute I peeled off her painted on vinyl hot pants and bra and then she proceeded to squirt massage oil all over my nether regions from a large squeeze bottle I knew I was in for a hot time. She is a tiny girl with large heavy silicone implants and long sexy nipples but man o man she loves to fuck. Give her clit and shaved pussy lips a little tongue flicking and watch her go.
    She works Wednesday’s only. Ring ahead to book her with mamasan Nancy as she is very popular. Let her know you are coming through my review on Aus99.
    Enjoy lads.

Sydney's Best Value Punt !!!!!

19 Pritchard Place:

02 95332025

19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

New website: http://www.19pritchardplace.com.au