Thread: Mimi - professional massage and pleasurable time

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar

Mimi - professional massage and pleasurable time

Review: (Thai) Mimi

Shop: 200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    I found out about this shop from reading other reviews on this forum, and it has become my favourite place to go when I need a massage to relieve a stiff back or sore neck. I have been to other shops as well, some of them are great also.
    However, what keeps bringing me back to 200 Stanmore, even though it is a little bit further to travel, is...
    - the tables are very comfortable and padded
    - three of the rooms have a table with 2 holes
    - Ada, the manager, has wonderful taste in Chillax music, she has a sweet smile and warm welcome, and she has a very well managed business.
    - the ladies are all great at massage, and all are beautiful, and sweet, and sexy. I have never, ever been disappointed with my visits here.

Date: Sunday 18th December 22
    Masseuse: Mimi
    Cost: $120 for 1 hour, plus extras

I returned to see the wonderful and very beautiful Mimi. I have been served by her two other occasions before.

I had been exercising yesterday, so I was paying particular attention to Mimi's massage style, which I really was looking forward to. The massage was excellent and very professional. Mimi is able to apply firm pressure where it is needed, and soft sensual touches which are very tingly. Having told her of my exercise aches, she paid attention to stretching the muscles and joints in my back and shoulders, and it felt so wonderful I nearly fell asleep.

Mimi is very beautiful and I enjoyed our part 2 time together very much. Together with the massage, which was excellent, I am now a devotee of Mimi's delightful attention, and I will absolutely return to see her again soon.

I have too many favourite ladies at this shop!! Which one to see next week? Thankfully, it seems each lady who is my favourite works on a different day, so it is a good dilemma to have.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TicklishFeet123 View Post
    Review: (Thai) Mimi

Shop: 200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    I found out about this shop from reading other reviews on this forum, and it has become my favourite place to go when I need a massage to relieve a stiff back or sore neck. I have been to other shops as well, some of them are great also.
    However, what keeps bringing me back to 200 Stanmore, even though it is a little bit further to travel, is...
    - the tables are very comfortable and padded
    - three of the rooms have a table with 2 holes
    - Ada, the manager, has wonderful taste in Chillax music, she has a sweet smile and warm welcome, and she has a very well managed business.
    - the ladies are all great at massage, and all are beautiful, and sweet, and sexy. I have never, ever been disappointed with my visits here.

Date: Sunday 18th December 22
    Masseuse: Mimi
    Cost: $120 for 1 hour, plus extras

I returned to see the wonderful and very beautiful Mimi. I have been served by her two other occasions before.

I had been exercising yesterday, so I was paying particular attention to Mimi's massage style, which I really was looking forward to. The massage was excellent and very professional. Mimi is able to apply firm pressure where it is needed, and soft sensual touches which are very tingly. Having told her of my exercise aches, she paid attention to stretching the muscles and joints in my back and shoulders, and it felt so wonderful I nearly fell asleep.

Mimi is very beautiful and I enjoyed our part 2 time together very much. Together with the massage, which was excellent, I am now a devotee of Mimi's delightful attention, and I will absolutely return to see her again soon.

I have too many favourite ladies at this shop!! Which one to see next week? Thankfully, it seems each lady who is my favourite works on a different day, so it is a good dilemma to have.
    Thanks so much lovely customer
    Always happy to see you ❤️❤️
    Hope to take care of you again soon
    Thanks Stanmore 200
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️Sunday Roster ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Cara (Cute Lovely Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, petite, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 8, Massage 8, must try.

Polla ( Top popular girls great)
    Thailand, DD cups 168cm, Busty, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8-9

Sonia (Beautiful Sexy Girl)❤️
    Thailand ���� D cups 160cm, curvy body, GFE 8, English 8, Massage 9, Service 8 Must try

Amanda (Lovely Uni Girl)❤️
    Thailand ���� D cups 160cm, slim body, age 25, GFE 8, English 8, Massage 9, Service 8 Must try

Mona ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm