Red face Amanda the beautiful diamond

Name : Amanda

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit: Dec 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://64alexander.com.au/amanda/

Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : a-cup, tall, thin, amazing long legs, incredible body, skin has that perfectly tanned unblemished goodness, gorgeous all round

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :. BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, all the good stuff, and very attentive.

Recommend? Not at any time that I'm trying to make a booking

Been meaning to pay 64 a visit for a while, and never really got around to it waiting for times to line up and get a good solid booking with Amanda. Wow, no wonder she is not easy to get a booking with and she keeps getting extended. What a gorgeous girl all round, such pretty face and incredibly packaged, and so sweet and kind.

Not big on blow by blow reviews, YMMV, but if you click, then you are in for an incredible time, but a snippet is mandated. (and yes, it was a very extended session, if they didnt close I'm sure that I'd have never left.)

BBBJ skills are top of the game, and does not yield. I often wonder when I get a top shelf BBBJ with unique skills, (and my curiosity gets the better of me occasionally and I ask the question), was this a skill they brought with them when they came, or was it something that they completely learnt here working which will probably go to waste when they go home. (I didn't ask this time, just a thought...)

Must say that I take a special pleasure watching the process, particularly when experiencing such a pretty face, however this time I was completely distracted admiring the rock hard ass and legs bent over the bed and reflected in the mirrors. Felt like a spoiled kid at Christmas with too many cool toys to play with, and not knowing which one to choose.

Lots of really intense prelude, plenty of really close body to body intimacy, and the rest far exceeded my rapidly escalating anticipation. Can easily say that was in the top few punts that are etched into my brain. What an amazing girl.

Kind of wish I had stayed away, I can almost see 64 from my lounge, and am watching the clock until opening time!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post

Size/shape : a-cup, tall, thin, amazing long legs, incredible body, skin has that perfectly tanned unblemished goodness, gorgeous all round

Services Provided :. BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, all the good stuff, and very attentive.

Been meaning to pay 64 a visit for a while, and never really got around to it waiting for times to line up and get a good solid booking with Amanda. Wow, no wonder she is not easy to get a booking with and she keeps getting extended. What a gorgeous girl all round, such pretty face and incredibly packaged, and so sweet and kind.

Not big on blow by blow reviews, YMMV, but if you click, then you are in for an incredible time, but a snippet is mandated. (and yes, it was a very extended session, if they didnt close I'm sure that I'd have never left.)

BBBJ skills are top of the game, and does not yield. I often wonder when I get a top shelf BBBJ with unique skills, (and my curiosity gets the better of me occasionally and I ask the question), was this a skill they brought with them when they came, or was it something that they completely learnt here working which will probably go to waste when they go home. (I didn't ask this time, just a thought...)

Must say that I take a special pleasure watching the process, particularly when experiencing such a pretty face, however this time I was completely distracted admiring the rock hard ass and legs bent over the bed and reflected in the mirrors. Felt like a spoiled kid at Christmas with too many cool toys to play with, and not knowing which one to choose.

Lots of really intense prelude, plenty of really close body to body intimacy, and the rest far exceeded my rapidly escalating anticipation. Can easily say that was in the top few punts that are etched into my brain. What an amazing girl.

Kind of wish I had stayed away, I can almost see 64 from my lounge, and am watching the clock until opening time!
    Great review, you write well.............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol I have a very vivid recollection...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi, left some questions on your website support chat...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Amanda the beautiful diamond

Anybody know that where is Amanda now? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Shop Owner
    Amanda--Standard & gold & Diamond Service
    Amanda is a sexy and friendly girl with pretty , good service, tall, thin, amazingly long legs, incredible body, the skin has that perfectly tanned unblemished goodness, gorgeous all round. almost looks thai but she said she is half Chinese half Korean. Booking is essential. Undoubtedly & Definitely Sydney’s BEST! Her services are out of the world. Beautiful tan skin and Ultimate passion.
    TOP SYD99 AND AUXXX REVIEWS: Taren Point 64 Amanda the beautiful diamond
    https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/amanda-64-a-66228/
    https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f235/...-review-74684/

精致美艳优雅的面容,妩媚迷人的大眼睛,口活一流
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat