Thread: 42G: diamond vs western service

Junior Member(有D料到)

42G: diamond vs western service

Hi fella,
    New to The forum. Have been reading fantastic AR since few days. Moved to Sydney from QLD recently.
    Have seen quite a few nice reviews for these two places 42g and N5M.
    I am planning to try out both places. Can anyone of you be able to help me understand what's the difference between western service as mentioned on 42g's website and diamond service?
    Also any recommendations for 1st timer in Sydney.
    My pref. is generally slim, short girls who offers passionate gfe/PSEs but should include a quality no tooth bbbj(if it includes dt then would be a bonus).

Thanks,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Western service is basically standard at a higher price point. With the xtras (if offered) paid directly to the girl and not to the shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Western service is basically standard at a higher price point. With the xtras (if offered) paid directly to the girl and not to the shop
    Thanks Azninvasion85. Any recommendation if you have any ATF?

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    Hi fella,
    New to The forum. Have been reading fantastic AR since few days. Moved to Sydney from QLD recently.
    I am planning to try out both places. Can anyone of you be able to help me understand what's the difference between western service as mentioned on 42g's website and diamond service?
    My pref. is generally slim, short girls who offers passionate gfe/PSEs but should include a quality no tooth bbbj(if it includes dt then would be a bonus).

Thanks,
    Patty at N5M fits your criteria perfectly. Thai. Delicious GFE/PSE. A must see girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Thomas for your suggestion.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Basically Western service is like the service you get in most Western shops which is very basic (CBJ, minimal kissing, no DATY etc) and Diamond service is the same service you get in almost any Asian shop in Sydney budget, medium or pricey (BBBJ, DATY, light or deep French kissing etc)
    All the terms and expressions shops use are just marketing.
    You have to get out there and punt and see what you like and see what is good for you.
    Every day, every girl, every shop, every punt can be totally the same and totally unique at the same time.
    This is the enigma of punting.
    Enjoy bro Enjoy! Your cock is only a few inches long, but universe is infinite ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    Hi fella,

Thanks,
    And if you can’t get hold of Patty at N5M then try Summer-Thai at N5M also. She definitely fits your criteria, experienced girl who knows how to please, Excellent attitude, friendly and will deliver real bang for your buck.

yes guys, Patty on today, lol. Call 0417888123 to make a booking