Thread: Recommendations for newbie

Junior Member(有D料到)

Recommendations for newbie

Hi fellas,
    I have been reading fantastic ARs on forum since couple of days and newbie to the forum as well as Sydney.
    Any recommendations to start my punting journey at Sydney or around. I am currently living south at the moment but happy to travel for good bargain.
    My preferred price range is between 250-400/hr(but flexible about it).
    Generally prefer short, slim WLs who offer gfe or pse type of services.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    Hi fellas,
    I have been reading fantastic ARs on forum since couple of days and newbie to the forum as well as Sydney.
    Any recommendations to start my punting journey at Sydney or around. I am currently living south at the moment but happy to travel for good bargain.
    My preferred price range is between 250-400/hr(but flexible about it).
    Generally prefer short, slim WLs who offer gfe or pse type of services.
    For such a newbie you got your preferences sorted out... surprising you have got everything sorted as well...

Depending how far south, it might be an idea to check fairly local.
    report your travels

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    For such a newbie you got your preferences sorted out... surprising you have got everything sorted as well...

Depending how far south, it might be an idea to check fairly local.
    report your travels
    Currently at my mates place in Kiama but generally travel to Sydney CBD for work once or twice a week.

Would definately start contributing my share of 2 cents. Hopefully good ones to help out brothers.

So local: do you have any suggestions for me?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    newbie to punting myself. I prefer to travel for my punt. Don't want to run the risk of someone recognising me going into one of these joint. The travel builds up the anticipation anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Mobo: That is my preference as well. I might drive to Sydney on weekend to give n5m a try.
    Do you have any recommendations which you would like to share?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are hundreds of reviews on the forum. Would be easier to pick a few and then ask for second opinions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There are hundreds of reviews on the forum. Would be easier to pick a few and then ask for second opinions.
    Have gone through some of those hundreds of reviews. Must say it is a great community info sharing. Hence posted query seeking best of best recommendations from seasoned punters like you. 🙂