Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Rhodes Scam place and ads

  1. #1
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,448

    Rhodes Scam place and ads

    Hi all,
    Yesterday I had great sex over 3 hours and I thought I would be tired after as 3rd one took ages to cum. Anyway felt horny again this morning and decided to shop around.

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ndent/tian003/

    SMS above place....he showed me real pic of girl, I clearly told him if it is wrong girl I would walk away. 46 walker address and you press 46102. (So apartment number 102)

    Walked in and girl is hot but I remember seeing her in some other fake agent and it was really did experience.

    Anyway I show pic of her and said it is wrong girl and she raised her voice and said I am right girl.
    Girl in the pic had at least C cup.

    Girl I am seeing in front of me had flat chest. Not even A cup.

    Anyway walked away and while having a coffee I decided to find another place.

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...endent/amy002/

    Above ad is run by same agent.

    Anyway if you get address of 46 walker st and paper no 46102 it is fake ad.

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-07-2020
    Posts
    59
    thanks for the heads up - Rhodes seems to be very hit and miss these days.

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-07-2020
    Posts
    110
    Let me know when you find a pretty girl., ill be interested

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    32
    No success for me either. There was a good private in North Ryde before lockdown.

  5. #5
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,448
    Guys
    I have found a gem and real girl

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ndent/Sera333/

    If above ad get pull down, msg me for wechat.

    I found her real is much better than a photo.

    Her breast is really amazing big and soft. And it is in my top 3 breasts.
    She is pretty and her body is goddam sexy. (This is my standard)

    Her CG is amazing, as she was riding me touching her tits and fondling them. Her bbbj is ok and she has a good attitude. She used to work in 42G so her service is up there.

    In term of price out of all private escort i have seen hands down best value. (Not brothel private escort)
    Location is in wentworthpoint point. So i park my car in rhodes. And walk to wentworth point. Only 10mins. For normal ppl it can be 5-7 mins

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    26-08-2014
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Guys
    I have found a gem and real girl

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ndent/Sera333/

    If above ad get pull down, msg me for wechat.

    I found her real is much better than a photo.

    Her breast is really amazing big and soft. And it is in my top 3 breasts.
    She is pretty and her body is goddam sexy. (This is my standard)

    Her CG is amazing, as she was riding me touching her tits and fondling them. Her bbbj is ok and she has a good attitude. She used to work in 42G so her service is up there.

    In term of price out of all private escort i have seen hands down best value. (Not brothel private escort)
    Location is in wentworthpoint point. So i park my car in rhodes. And walk to wentworth point. Only 10mins. For normal ppl it can be 5-7 mins
    Hi bro,

    Ad is no longer up and I'm interested. Can you pm me wechat and any info you are happy to share??

    Much appreciated

  7. #7
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    Hi bro,

    Ad is no longer up and I'm interested. Can you pm me wechat and any info you are happy to share??

    Much appreciated
    Not sure how to send pm. Can you pm me

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-06-2017
    Posts
    9
    Hi brother,
    I just pmed you.
    Cheers

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    27-01-2021
    Posts
    235
    PM me too please.

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-12-2015
    Posts
    2

    Sera wechat please PM me Boss

    Hey bro please PM me sera Wechat and also how do you PM people. In return I'll give you a sexy girl just PM me sera wechat thanks boss.

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-01-2021
    Posts
    199
    looks like she's too busy with referrals

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-01-2021
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Hi all,
    Yesterday I had great sex over 3 hours and I thought I would be tired after as 3rd one took ages to cum. Anyway felt horny again this morning and decided to shop around.

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ndent/tian003/

    SMS above place....he showed me real pic of girl, I clearly told him if it is wrong girl I would walk away. 46 walker address and you press 46102. (So apartment number 102)

    Walked in and girl is hot but I remember seeing her in some other fake agent and it was really did experience.

    Anyway I show pic of her and said it is wrong girl and she raised her voice and said I am right girl.
    Girl in the pic had at least C cup.

    Girl I am seeing in front of me had flat chest. Not even A cup.

    Anyway walked away and while having a coffee I decided to find another place.

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...endent/amy002/

    Above ad is run by same agent.

    Anyway if you get address of 46 walker st and paper no 46102 it is fake ad.
    I have seen this girl few years ago. She is crazy and mad. She was lying so much and when i caught her lies she started to pretend crying.

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-05-2020
    Posts
    113
    Far too many fakes in the Rhodes area, I live near there and never even consider it now

  14. #14
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-08-2019
    Posts
    58
    Rhodes used to have some good private girl

  15. #15
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-05-2021
    Posts
    100
    Its a shame as Rhodes used to have some hot ones like Chanel. Mostly thai and operating out of apts .

  16. #16
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-08-2021
    Posts
    2

    Mr

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Guys
    I have found a gem and real girl

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ndent/Sera333/

    If above ad get pull down, msg me for wechat.

    I found her real is much better than a photo.

    Her breast is really amazing big and soft. And it is in my top 3 breasts.
    She is pretty and her body is goddam sexy. (This is my standard)

    Her CG is amazing, as she was riding me touching her tits and fondling them. Her bbbj is ok and she has a good attitude. She used to work in 42G so her service is up there.

    In term of price out of all private escort i have seen hands down best value. (Not brothel private escort)
    Location is in wentworthpoint point. So i park my car in rhodes. And walk to wentworth point. Only 10mins. For normal ppl it can be 5-7 mins
    Bro if you could PM the ID please? Thanks

  17. #17
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronj View Post
    Bro if you could PM the ID please? Thanks
    He has provided a link to the girl in the post. Why don't you PM him and ask for the details?

  18. #18
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    08-05-2020
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    He has provided a link to the girl in the post. Why don't you PM him and ask for the details?
    He is only trying to get to 50 posts

  19. #19
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-03-2014
    Posts
    449
    First place in Rhodes to offer legit girls and no bullshit will be very successful. When I lived there it was a punting haven a few years back.

  20. #20
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-08-2021
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    I have seen this girl few years ago. She is crazy and mad. She was lying so much and when i caught her lies she started to pretend crying.
    Oh wow, saw the 46102 girl not long ago, this is so true. Terrible service. Wouldn't get off the phone. I asked her to put it down, but each time it beeped she picked it back up again.

    She even took a VOICE CALL and spoke to a customer while I was rooting her... unbelievable!

    Tried to short change me on time too, asked me to leave after I'd finished, 30 minutes into an hour session. I refused to go, said I paid for an hour & I'm staying for an hour, thank you very much.

    She's still working, so if you want to avoid her look out for an ad on Locanto that says something like "Japan AV service" in Rhodes. (Btw she's not Japanese and of course the photos are fake.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •