Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young receptionist no.5 marrickville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Young receptionist no.5 marrickville

Actually I like this place, the girls is pretty and have a good service, but recently I got a bad experieence with young receptionist, we come for look the girl first because there is a new girl thay we havent see before, we're not first time customer btw, been this shop so many times even when lockdown we still loyal to them and book at their private apartment. The young receiptionist is very rude to us because we come and see the girl which I think it's normal, if you don't like the girl, will you force your self??? The young receptionist is telling to us with high tone, if we only come and see the girl, it's better we never come and waste their time, it bit surprising me, she behave like us asking for free service and not pay them. Actually after this accident I told to my self that I never want go to no5 again, but my friend tell this matter to other receptionist and after that the young one said sorry and telling me she have a hard time and very busy.
    Not so long after that it happen again, this time I told to the young receptionist I want to see the girl first because I never see her before, and when I come the young receptionist is telling me to go to the room the girls is waiting for me, I told her and mentioned before that I WANT TO SEE THE GIRL FIRST because I never see her before, and suddenly she became very upset and told me with high tone (again), BOOKING IS BOOKING, WTF.. I never said I book in the first place, I told her if I like her I will ho with her. With the second time I got treatment like this, I don't think I will step my feet again in no.5.
    Anyway, sorry if my story is too long, just my 2 cent and wondering if anyone in here have same experiences like me?
    Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I understand your dilemma. Booking a girl based on photos always a bit risky. But I also understand how the reception reacts to this as they keep the girl for you, at the time you booked, sometimes even longer if the girl waits for you she might have been waiting for half an hour not able to any walk in customer. They lost business.

I make blind bookings only with shops I trust. If I booked, I almost never walk away unless the girl is really bad looking, then I will walk out and discuss with the reception for options. That's rarely happened but it did.

Also I usually book 30mins with girls never seen before. If the girl looks great, I either pay for full hour straight away if time allows or return to see her again with a longer booking. Hope this helps.

Banned
    Sometimes have to give and take. Understanding not everyone can really spend their hard earn money. Would be good to see line up. Some establishments may provide line up when they are not busy.

Yeah, I had similar experience with this place, the reception is very pushy. After all the great reviews, I thought I'll come in and check the girls out. When I arrived, it was very busy and I had to share a viewing room with another guy who was clearly not impressed. I was there for over 30 mins and only saw 3 girls that I didn't like and when I told them which girls I am interested in from the pics on wechat, I was told they are booked out. after 5 more minutes I decided to leave and come back another time. When I got to the front door, two guy receptionist stood infront of me and questioned me why I am leaving and one even blocked the front door and locked the lock! At this point, I am like WTF? You want to lock me in here and make me pick a girl I don't like? I told them in no uncertain terms to step away from the front door and let me leave, I think they got the message and let me go.

This left a really sour taste in my mouth, I messaged 15 mins earlier asking how many girls are available for a line up and stated the particular girl I am interested to see. They assured me there are at least 7 girls free including the girl I mentioned, however when I got there the place was overflowing with people. Now I am happy for them to be busy and was willing to come back at a quieter time when I can see the line up. but forcing you to stay and blocking your exit really pissed me off! When I left, there was at least 5 guys waiting to be seated in the viewing room and it seems like non of the girls were available anyway so I dont know what the problem was...

Anyway, I don't know if they do this to western people as they all speaks chinese to each other which I didn't understand. But I don't think I will be making the trip out to this place anytime soon regardless of the quality of girls....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Yeah, I had similar experience with this place, the reception is very pushy. After all the great reviews, I thought I'll come in and check the girls out. When I arrived, it was very busy and I had to share a viewing room with another guy who was clearly not impressed. I was there for over 30 mins and only saw 3 girls that I didn't like and when I told them which girls I am interested in from the pics on wechat, I was told they are booked out. after 5 more minutes I decided to leave and come back another time. When I got to the front door, two guy receptionist stood infront of me and questioned me why I am leaving and one even blocked the front door and locked the lock! At this point, I am like WTF? You want to lock me in here and make me pick a girl I don't like? I told them in no uncertain terms to step away from the front door and let me leave, I think they got the message and let me go.

This left a really sour taste in my mouth, I messaged 15 mins earlier asking how many girls are available for a line up and stated the particular girl I am interested to see. They assured me there are at least 7 girls free including the girl I mentioned, however when I got there the place was overflowing with people. Now I am happy for them to be busy and was willing to come back at a quieter time when I can see the line up. but forcing you to stay and blocking your exit really pissed me off! When I left, there was at least 5 guys waiting to be seated in the viewing room and it seems like non of the girls were available anyway so I dont know what the problem was...

Anyway, I don't know if they do this to western people as they all speaks chinese to each other which I didn't understand. But I don't think I will be making the trip out to this place anytime soon regardless of the quality of girls....
    Should check out 42G instead. Same owner and better facilities. These are popular shops, so it can be really busy and waiting time will depend the time of day you visit them.

Hey Archer, yeah I've been to 42G quite a few times nice place. I've walked out of 42G because I didn't find a girl I like and they were fine with that. I was just a bit pissed at No.5's reception purposely blocking my exit, that just didn't sit right with me. It could have ended badly if they continue to block me. I totally understand shops being busy and I have no issue with that, at the same token, the shop should know if they don't have the goods, the customers will shop elsewhere... Maybe I've read too many other forum posts where punters got hit for not picking a girl and I was half expecting some strong arming from them... lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by suryahadwi@gmail.com View Post
    Actually I like this place, the girls is pretty and have a good service, but recently I got a bad experieence with young receptionist, we come for look the girl first because there is a new girl thay we havent see before, we're not first time customer btw, been this shop so many times even when lockdown we still loyal to them and book at their private apartment. The young receiptionist is very rude to us because we come and see the girl which I think it's normal, if you don't like the girl, will you force your self??? The young receptionist is telling to us with high tone, if we only come and see the girl, it's better we never come and waste their time, it bit surprising me, she behave like us asking for free service and not pay them. Actually after this accident I told to my self that I never want go to no5 again, but my friend tell this matter to other receptionist and after that the young one said sorry and telling me she have a hard time and very busy.
    Not so long after that it happen again, this time I told to the young receptionist I want to see the girl first because I never see her before, and when I come the young receptionist is telling me to go to the room the girls is waiting for me, I told her and mentioned before that I WANT TO SEE THE GIRL FIRST because I never see her before, and suddenly she became very upset and told me with high tone (again), BOOKING IS BOOKING, WTF.. I never said I book in the first place, I told her if I like her I will ho with her. With the second time I got treatment like this, I don't think I will step my feet again in no.5.
    Anyway, sorry if my story is too long, just my 2 cent and wondering if anyone in here have same experiences like me?
    Thanks.
    Your first experience sucks and that's on N5M but the second one sounds like you booked the girl with them but want to see the girl first before going ahead? Like they would of reserved the girl for that time for you and then have you come and want to see her first before deciding. I mean if I'm not sure about a girl and want to see them first I'd not book and just rock up and see line up. Respect goes both ways.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Your first experience sucks and that's on N5M but the second one sounds like you booked the girl with them but want to see the girl first before going ahead? Like they would of reserved the girl for that time for you and then have you come and want to see her first before deciding. I mean if I'm not sure about a girl and want to see them first I'd not book and just rock up and see line up. Respect goes both ways.
    Thanks Meng sharing equality concepts

Banned
    Never put young inexperienced people in the reception role of a brothel
    It ends badly for everyone
    Older trained people are objective and have better interpersonal skills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I understand your dilemma. Booking a girl based on photos always a bit risky. But I also understand how the reception reacts to this as they keep the girl for you, at the time you booked, sometimes even longer if the girl waits for you she might have been waiting for half an hour not able to any walk in customer. They lost business.

I make blind bookings only with shops I trust. If I booked, I almost never walk away unless the girl is really bad looking, then I will walk out and discuss with the reception for options. That's rarely happened but it did.

Also I usually book 30mins with girls never seen before. If the girl looks great, I either pay for full hour straight away if time allows or return to see her again with a longer booking. Hope this helps.
    Hi Holiday, thanks for your reply.. I've make a blind booking with them once, the girl from vietnam who spend a long time in japan ans I heard she works at ginza before, her picture on their website/wechat is far far different from the real, that's why I always asking to see the girls first if I never see before, I think that's fair, had a not really good experience with pick a cat in the sack so I don't want fall into the same hole again. Thanks for your advice about 30 minutes but again, if you fall into the same hole for twice or third ....
    Again, no offence, just my two cent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post

Hi Meng, I never ask them to keep the girls, and if there is someone go with the girls that means good, I'm happy with that and I can wait for the girls, I told to the receptionist that I want see first as maybe you know (I believe you know better than others punters in here) sometimes the shop put fakes pictures or they edit too much, so as a customer, I think I have right to see first and since I'm not make an appointment or booking, they have rights to pass the girls to someone coming first or booking, and I have no right to upset to them if when I come the girls is busy, that's my fault, my choice.
    What do you thinking if you come to the shop and the sales asking you to buy something you don't like? Or what if you go to cinema and you don't but the tickets online in advance and you don't got the tickets because of that?
    No offence, just my 2 cents, CMIIW.
    Thanks for your comments.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by suryahadwi@gmail.com View Post
    Hi Meng, I never ask them to keep the girls, and if there is someone go with the girls that means good, I'm happy with that and I can wait for the girls, I told to the receptionist that I want see first as maybe you know (I believe you know better than others punters in here) sometimes the shop put fakes pictures or they edit too much, so as a customer, I think I have right to see first and since I'm not make an appointment or booking, they have rights to pass the girls to someone coming first or booking, and I have no right to upset to them if when I come the girls is busy, that's my fault, my choice.
    What do you thinking if you come to the shop and the sales asking you to buy something you don't like? Or what if you go to cinema and you don't but the tickets online in advance and you don't got the tickets because of that?
    No offence, just my 2 cents, CMIIW.
    Thanks for your comments.
    Honestly, I believe you weren't unreasonable with your expectations for the incident that happened. Again, haven't been to any place in Sydney and have heard majority of good words and reviews for management and girls of this place. So, I assume its just unfortunate incident and you have been unlucky.
    I myself am planning to pay a visit and really hope that mine would be opposite to yours.
    But as many have said, there are plenty of options either way if one doesn't work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel sorry for the shops to many customers make bookings and then dont show or say they dont want to see her anymore. Wasting time and money, this dose go both ways though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Just some general comments, not related to the OP.
    If you make a booking then the shop is not obliged to show you the girl first.
    You have a made a booking and that is a commitment.
    You can't have a look decide you don't like her and leave or ask to see another girl.
    If you walk in without a booking then that's different, the shop should show you the girl or several girls and let you decide if you want to go with her or not.
    If you make a habit of window shopping then the shop has every right to refuse you service.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You can't have a look decide you don't like her and leave or ask to see another girl.
    If you walk in without a booking then that's different, the shop should show you the girl or several girls and let you decide if you want to go with her or not.
    If you make a habit of window shopping then the shop has every right to refuse you service.
    Exactly ! How humiliating to the girl if a customer walks out after seeing her, with a booking ! If you’re not sure, don’t book, go for a lineup or don’t go at all !

Not getting picked in a lineup is acceptable for the girls, walking out in a booking is really rude, if she’s a new girl, that would really affect her confidence in herself, and lost time means lost money !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Precisely my point. From what the OP wrote it sounded like he contacted the shop before showing up for a specific girl. That sounds like a booking to me. If you want to just see what the girl looks like first then rock up and see the line up and if you don't see anyone you like then walk away.

If you had of told me that you went in for a line up and the reception was pushy and rude, I would of been more sympathetic because let's face it, even though I don't live around that area anymore it does sound like N5Ms service level has dropped since Jesse started focusing back on 42.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Precisely my point. From what the OP wrote it sounded like he contacted the shop before showing up for a specific girl. That sounds like a booking to me. If you want to just see what the girl looks like first then rock up and see the line up and if you don't see anyone you like then walk away.

If you had of told me that you went in for a line up and the reception was pushy and rude, I would of been more sympathetic because let's face it, even though I don't live around that area anymore it does sound like N5Ms service level has dropped since Jesse started focusing back on 42.
    Agree with both of you. I have had a bad experience one time at Gladesville. Walked in, 3 girls were available, but I did not like any. The male receptionist kept pushing me to choose any of the 3 girls available and when I said I did not like any he replied frustrated "do not make me waste my time". Never returned there. However, I did not booked any girl and just walked in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m a regular customer at 42. It actually happened to me I had a booking for a new girl but sometimes I still requested to see the girl first instead of jumping straight to the room. This is just to console myself and say hello to the lady then we can walk into the room together. I have never canceled any booking even after seeing an blind booked girl that not to my taste or didn’t have a great first impression.

Also, I sometimes like to see the line-up for new girls (if they available) even I had a booking, just to get prepared for my next booking/visit.

I believe the reception, particularly Simon, was good most of the time other than a lady receptionist got a bit impatient and pushback.

It also happened to me a few times I walked into the shop with no bookings and walked away because none of the girls in the lineup are to my taste, particularly when there is a long bloody customer queue during long weekend nights.

I always talk with the receptionists very friendly with a smile and explain to them the reasons and most of time they are willing to help.

It all depend on person and their customer service skills plus attitude of working. I did request the same in 278/479 however the Chinese receptionists were reluctant to assist every time. Tony and the other K girl receptionists are friendly but after a few failed attempts and rude rejections from the Chinese I didn’t bother asking. It seems that one of the Malay Chinese reception who used to work in 42 now works in 479 is pretty good always and seems care about the customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it comes to showing a line up, I think 5 Star always do a good job. Speaking from my limited experience with FS shops.

Everytime I went to 5 Star was always with a booking but on a few occasions the WL would be running late and I was sitting at the lounge waiting. Then the keeper would be very nicely asking if I would like to see a line up, in case I see some one else I like and for future reference (like a super busty girl I didn’t book.........haha) it would be fine for them if I changed my mind. One other time I was waiting by myself and another punter came in and was shown a line up and the keeper invited me to join the viewing if I were interested. That’s good customer services .

Banned
    Before you could make a booking and still see a line up in case you changed your mind or you wanted to have a double. Chris allowed this occur and this was a good idea because you had an idea of who you would like to see on the next occasion or if you have any more fuel in the tank to go for a second round with another girl. By the way, what happened to him? He was a nice guy and very accommodating. He knew which girls were suitable for your liking.

One time and it was not long ago, I was asked by the new receptionist to pay upfront without even seeing the girl. I declined to pay until I was able to see the girl. It appears you're better off just walking in and seeing the girls in the line up than making a booking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast