Actually I like this place, the girls is pretty and have a good service, but recently I got a bad experieence with young receptionist, we come for look the girl first because there is a new girl thay we havent see before, we're not first time customer btw, been this shop so many times even when lockdown we still loyal to them and book at their private apartment. The young receiptionist is very rude to us because we come and see the girl which I think it's normal, if you don't like the girl, will you force your self??? The young receptionist is telling to us with high tone, if we only come and see the girl, it's better we never come and waste their time, it bit surprising me, she behave like us asking for free service and not pay them. Actually after this accident I told to my self that I never want go to no5 again, but my friend tell this matter to other receptionist and after that the young one said sorry and telling me she have a hard time and very busy.
Not so long after that it happen again, this time I told to the young receptionist I want to see the girl first because I never see her before, and when I come the young receptionist is telling me to go to the room the girls is waiting for me, I told her and mentioned before that I WANT TO SEE THE GIRL FIRST because I never see her before, and suddenly she became very upset and told me with high tone (again), BOOKING IS BOOKING, WTF.. I never said I book in the first place, I told her if I like her I will ho with her. With the second time I got treatment like this, I don't think I will step my feet again in no.5.
Anyway, sorry if my story is too long, just my 2 cent and wondering if anyone in here have same experiences like me?
Thanks.