It's been a few years since I was on the Gold Coast with spare cash.

This week for old times I dropped by the massage places on the Gold Coast highway just south of Broadbeach.

Upon entering the room and paying $65 for the hour I was shown to a small cubicle, wall dividers not quite to the roof and a well lit room.

Next to the light is a printed sign "No sexual services offered" etc. Oh well venues do evolve I thought.

My masseuse returned to the room. Korean, slim, friendly and a nice hug. She gave me a nice back massage, light on the oil, a little tackle tickle and just a nice genuine massage. On the flip the options were $50 for HJ, or $100 topless or swapout topless for BJ.

I took the BJ option which was nice. Seemed she was intent to make me cum so I checked that she was expecting a mouthful to which she just smiled and then a few moments later she was as good as her word. Quite the trooper I thought.

Compared to what has become the normal $50+$100+$150 ++ in Brisbane, it was nice to see value returning to the GC.

I would probably do it again if I get a day spare in the next few weeks. My girl is at the end of her two year working visa, so she may not be there for long.