Thread: Gold coast reigns this week

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gold coast reigns this week

It's been a few years since I was on the Gold Coast with spare cash.

This week for old times I dropped by the massage places on the Gold Coast highway just south of Broadbeach.

Upon entering the room and paying $65 for the hour I was shown to a small cubicle, wall dividers not quite to the roof and a well lit room.

Next to the light is a printed sign "No sexual services offered" etc. Oh well venues do evolve I thought.

My masseuse returned to the room. Korean, slim, friendly and a nice hug. She gave me a nice back massage, light on the oil, a little tackle tickle and just a nice genuine massage. On the flip the options were $50 for HJ, or $100 topless or swapout topless for BJ.

I took the BJ option which was nice. Seemed she was intent to make me cum so I checked that she was expecting a mouthful to which she just smiled and then a few moments later she was as good as her word. Quite the trooper I thought.

Compared to what has become the normal $50+$100+$150 ++ in Brisbane, it was nice to see value returning to the GC.

I would probably do it again if I get a day spare in the next few weeks. My girl is at the end of her two year working visa, so she may not be there for long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $100 for bbbj is brilliant well done.

If anyone has recommendations for southport happy to receive. Might be in the area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post

If anyone has recommendations for southport happy to receive. Might be in the area
    thanks for the feedback. I think I will arrange to be in the Broadbeach area again also.

Senior Member(無間使者)

yes I paid 250 plus shop fee for bbbj and DATY recently ....good deal indeed

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Loveher paid 100 for fully clothed BBBJ, not nude BBBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am calling Bullshit....been to every shop many times ...no way is any half decent girl giving bbbj for under 200...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tito just msged you, didn't see the prices you had been paying. Damn.. I think you might need to try bargain of you havent yet.

I'm usually 150 tops with shop fee on top, that's in Brisbane, would have thought gc would be that or better? But don't have experience there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    I am calling Bullshit....been to every shop many times ...no way is any half decent girl giving bbbj for under 200...
    thanks for the vote of thanks. your comment does make me think though that a) I'm very special and super nice, so girls just like me. or more likely b) she told me she was going to pacific fair after her shift finished in the next hour after my visit. maybe it was her last chance to earn tip before end of shift. so she chose to take some cash rather that holding the price.

i'll definitely be driving back down for a price check. i certainly wont be pay $200 for BBBJ in a shop when $200 is a FS price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes I paid 250 plus shop fee for bbbj and DATY recently ....good deal indeed
    I can send you to places in Brisbane for shop fee + $200 for bbbj, daty & fs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    I can send you to places in Brisbane for shop fee + $200 for bbbj, daty & fs.
    I should just stop paying this amount...before COVID yes 150 for bbbj ..the other day I felt great because I talked a girl down from 300 to 250 for bbbj ..did get CIM for 180 recently at same shop but knew the girl from before ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should just stop paying this amount...before COVID yes 150 for bbbj ..the other day I felt great because I talked a girl down from 300 to 250 for bbbj ..did get CIM for 180 recently at same shop but knew the girl from before ..
    well start by carry less money when you go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well start by carry less money when you go.
    ha ha that is why I got it for 250 ...who knows next time I may get the lot for 250....ps do you answer PMs loveHer ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have had nude +bbj for $150 at few times in the past i usually carry a condom anyway as prefer for safety and fyi GC has one of highest rates of gonorrhea in QLD and before some one jumps in and says you cannot catch with a bj yes you can get oral gonorrhea from both bj and daty i learnt this at start year had a scare and my gp explained,but it turned out to be strep throat phew so now dom on .Have had a bj a few time from girls that were hesitant but showing condom got them over the line.I also carry flavored ones and that works a treat usually gets a giggle and relaxes the whole situation and get better results -).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    timely reminder of the danger with even safer sexual activities - some girls have highly risky practices -Think with big heads guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    timely reminder of the danger with even safer sexual activities - some girls have highly risky practices -Think with big heads guys.
    Good idea. I sometimes get caught out with the pussy slide and later regret not having a dom on! Have been lucky so far... but not a good idea.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's been a few years since I was on the Gold Coast with spare cash.

This week for old times I dropped by the massage places on the Gold Coast highway just south of Broadbeach.

Upon entering the room and paying $65 for the hour I was shown to a small cubicle, wall dividers not quite to the roof and a well lit room.

Next to the light is a printed sign "No sexual services offered" etc. Oh well venues do evolve I thought.

My masseuse returned to the room. Korean, slim, friendly and a nice hug. She gave me a nice back massage, light on the oil, a little tackle tickle and just a nice genuine massage. On the flip the options were $50 for HJ, or $100 topless or swapout topless for BJ.

I took the BJ option which was nice. Seemed she was intent to make me cum so I checked that she was expecting a mouthful to which she just smiled and then a few moments later she was as good as her word. Quite the trooper I thought.

Compared to what has become the normal $50+$100+$150 ++ in Brisbane, it was nice to see value returning to the GC.

I would probably do it again if I get a day spare in the next few weeks. My girl is at the end of her two year working visa, so she may not be there for long.

Any chance you can PM where the shop is and who to ask for? lost all touch for 3 years due to abstinence. i need some

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought this was expensive. The topless HJ for 100 on top of shop fees, maybe not the bbbj. Should be at least nude for that price.

I havent' been for awhile but last time I went it was around $110 on top of shop fees for naked body slides in brisbane.

Have prices increased? I also thought the GC was cheaper than brisbane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tripitaka19 View Post
    Have prices increased? I also thought the GC was cheaper than brisbane.
    prices have increased post covid