Thread: C Lisa: the hot girl at the gym

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Lisa: the hot girl at the gym

Have you ever seen the girl at the gym so hot that it looks like her abs that were chiseled by Michelangelo himself? What if I tell you you can put your tongue on those abs along with whatever messed up kinky shit you have in your head. Lisa is that picturesque girl that unlocks that primal, carnal desire in your brain... and groin, of course. She's petite with a teeny tiny waist, perky tits, and gorgeous toned ass. She looks very youthful at 25 and could pass for younger than that. Her eyes are big and beautiful and she has braces that increase her cuteness factor. Not to mention those braces also heightened up the feeling when she used my cock as a lollipop.

She walked in with a cute string bikini that highlighted all her best parts. So much so that my hands were all over her the minute she walked in. Kissing was deep and sensual and her hands don't just stay still when you're making out – she knows how to use them. As mentioned, she kept me rock hard in her mouth and she knows how to move around my cock too. Fingering her was a bliss, she had a tiny, shaved pussy that's tight as fuck. Her pussy also tastes nice when you really go into it.

Fucking her felt great. With her tight little hole, it's not hard to find positions that hit the spot. We did a plethora of positions from belly dancer, spread eagle, belly flop, and the wall. I'm not a light fucker too so kudos to her for putting up with me. What made me pop was when we were in downward dog and I slid my thumb into her tight little asshole. I felt her pussy clamp on to my cock whilst getting wetter and wetter. She came when I did and it took us a while to catch our breath when we finished.

TLDR: Pretty face, smashing body, great fuck.

PS: She used to be called Rachel. I asked her why she changed her name and she told me Lisa is a lot easier to remember.

Ref:
    https://sexpositions.online/
    https://thenightshade.com.au/wp-cont...52e667fad9.jpg

Writers Note:
    Sup boys, long time lurker first time poster. Been punting since the day I moved to Sydney 5 years ago so I'll definitely write up more reviews of my favorite girls. I mostly visit the two Ginzas, No. 5, 42, Tiffany's and ATMC, and I have a few reviews in mind. I initially didn't want to write these reviews to protect my hidden gems but they're too good not to share. Enjoy, boys, and stay safe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting AR, definitely want to see her, especially with the pics on WeChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    unfortunately she doesn't do people of Indian origin, I travelled all the way there after a booking to be told she doesn't do Indians.

Lisa is here today!!
    The Nightshade Establishment
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42