Ethnicity: Chinese
Name: Jodie
Boobs: EE,s
Size: 10 (pretty big for asian) she is definately MILF
Damage: $150/hr
Date: 19/march/2021
Rating: 8/10

Went out for lunch with few of my mates, after the lunch was thinking of getting massage, messaged Parramatta blossoms, asked for Katty but she was busy hence headed to Smithfield.
They had ladyboy and looked pretty too, asked if i had ever tried ladyboy, for a second i felt like taking up on the offer but requested to see other ladies.
Been with Jodie couple of times, she used to be ML and switched her profession to WL few years ago.
Asked if she did nuru massage as I was not in mood for FS, she obliged.
Took shower and layed on the bed, she poured lot of oil and started slidding slowly from feet to face, was facing back, she got her pussy all they way till my neck, after sometime she took my feet and gave boob job, first time feet ever my feet felt boobs in its entire lifetime. After 20 mins she asked me to turn around and went for pussy slide. Her technique was really good, once in a while she would grab the dick and go hard with her BBBJ and pull it out and go for pussy slide again.
During the pussy slide she locked my dick pointing to my face and kept sliding really hard, my junior could only take so much of excitement and exploded, it was very intense and blew my load all over my face and some went inside my mouth. First time tasted my own cum and did not taste good, WL could not control her laugh since my face was covered with my own cum. Should start eating more pineapple to make it taste better for next time. Anyways the whole session was almost 40 mins and took me another 10 mins of washing to get rid of oil.
Definately recommend, she also likes 3 some and suggested few girls, may be next time.