Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas Day - any shops open or privates working?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Xmas Day - any shops open or privates working?

Will any shops/privates be open on Xmas Day/Night? Particularly around Chatswood to Ryde?
    The new Covid restrictions have cancelled my Xmas travel plans so I will be by myself on Xmas. Would be nice to relax that evening.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think there have been a small number of shops open in past years. The girls will probably be playing catch up with their income.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
    Will any shops/privates be open on Xmas Day/Night? Particularly around Chatswood to Ryde?
    The new Covid restrictions have cancelled my Xmas travel plans so I will be by myself on Xmas. Would be nice to relax that evening.
    I’m sure there will be a few and most definitely privates available, as plenty of the girls families live overseas. Start reaching out to your favourite shops now, bro. I never had much luck with Locanto or the other one. Always arrived to meet a 20 year older version of the girl in the picture or someone that didn’t look anything like the picture. Anyway, good luck, You are running outta time haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think Liaisons is open for Christmas. Checked on their website as I was deciding between it and other two shops for this weekend. Website mentions they are open on Xmas day and night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My regular privates and regular brothel girlies tell me that Christmas Day is the best day of the year. You will find all brothels open and the privates will be flat chat. Best book early.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Summerville is typically open on christmas day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex11 View Post
    Summerville is typically open on christmas day
    Thanks for the intel

Please keep adding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A very busy day. Brookvale is looking forward to going 24 hours solid. The days either side and HoHoHo day is solid. Extra girls I’m told lined up and waiting
    Enjoy!!! I gotta eat ham and turkey
    Hahahah
    I’m sure all Asian shops are the same
    Last edited by Joe1956; 18-12-2020 at 09:39 PM. Reason: More

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn't realised it was going to be that busy. Was going to have a quiet Christmas punt.

The way the cluster is building , there may not be a Xmas for Sydneysiders !!

We could all be heading towards a lock down ! Lord have mercy on us all !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The shops will be flat out lots of lonely men out there

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most Asian shops remain open over Xmas.
    Xmas is not a big deal for many Asian and other non-Christian, people so business as usual for WLs, receptionists and customers.
    Lunar/Chinese New Year, well that's a different story.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Xmas day more of a sounds like business day for WL business with hiked demand. Better to book in advance with trusted providers to avoid disappointment unless person is open for bit adventure/experiment which can result in both disappointment or pleasant surprise.

I had a memorable punt Christmas morning last year..

What a way to start Christmas day! Punt in the morning and BBQ in afternoon!

Visited my fav ML at that time and a good time was had by all!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I predict that we will be in a fairly solid lockdown because the Northern Beaches cluster is now at 38...
    Social distancing had become a joke and everyone is trying to starburst for the holidays.
    I think we'll be lucky to be able to stick our head out of a window, let alone go for a punt. I used to be a glass half full guy but people keep doing stupid shit without thought or care for others.
    Anyway, enjoy your punt while you can, keep safe, think with your big head - not your little head and try and get through Christmas before we think about the fires/floods/storms that will happen in the new year.

Merry fucking Syphilis... err..Christmas......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Anyway, enjoy your punt while you can, keep safe, think with your big head - not your little head and try and get through Christmas before we think about the fires/floods/storms that will happen in the new year.
    Hear, hear, merry xmas and good luck to us all!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hills Family Massage in Castle Hill is open and pumping, pun intended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chatswood will have a heap open

Banned
    Spend time with your family.........oh crap I probably said something wrong......merry xmas

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Xmas has become a spending and consumer fest so buying and indulging in a R&T or FS is no different to buying gadgets and clothes, stuffing your face, getting drunk etc. Merry Xmas and Enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast