Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BEST OF 2020

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    2020 is a dry year for punting coz of covid... all of the talents here are 2-3 years and not new comers... so i cant even give a list of top3 this year as ... there just no new girls! ... sad!
    True!
    Not a good year to punt.
    That's why, in my list of 14 girls, 8 of them are the regulars or WLs from previous years.

I think if you venture out to shops like Kyoto and Sakura, there might be few talents you have missed or haven't seen.
    I was pleasantly surprised by the service provided by Sasa@Kyoto and Layla@Sakura.
    Next year, I will try few other girls from those shops.

Banned
    thanks bro... i used to visit 206 commonwealth and 58 reservoir loooong time ago (10-15 yrs ago)... didnt go there after their line up and girls quality decline.... Are their website girls photos real? not heavily photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    True!
    Not a good year to punt.
    That's why, in my list of 14 girls, 8 of them are the regulars or WLs from previous years.

I think if you venture out to shops like Kyoto and Sakura, there might be few talents you have missed or haven't seen.
    I was pleasantly surprised by the service provided by Sasa@Kyoto and Layla@Sakura.
    Next year, I will try few other girls from those shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    thanks bro... i used to visit 206 commonwealth and 58 reservoir loooong time ago (10-15 yrs ago)... didnt go there after their line up and girls quality decline.... Are their website girls photos real? not heavily photoshop?
    I think I haven't sampled enough to really know whether the photos are real. And I didn't do a line-up either.
    I will do a line-up next time I visit and give you my feedback.

I found Sasa's photos to be still heavily photoshopped.
    Her face in the photos looked a little different to her actual face. And not as leggy as the photo suggested.
    But still quite good looking.

With Layla, her face is covered on the shop websites.
    But the body is quite similar to the picture.
    Having said that, she is a really pretty girl.

Banned
    thanks bro!
    might go down and ask for line up

I think I haven't sampled enough to really know whether the photos are real. And I didn't do a line-up either.
    I will do a line-up next time I visit and give you my feedback.

I found Sasa's photos to be still heavily photoshopped.
    Her face in the photos looked a little different to her actual face. And not as leggy as the photo suggested.
    But still quite good looking.

With Layla, her face is covered on the shop websites.
    But the body is quite similar to the picture.
    Having said that, she is a really pretty girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)

6. T Patty @ M5 4/5

Cute as a button; Total tiger in the sack.
    Complete package.
    Only Thai I have met who provides full-on DFK and CIM among other things.
    Adding Patty to my list. Reviews are pretty good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Adding to the list bro Yug mentioned above:

J Anna @ 42G 4/5
    Slim petite, pretty, JAV-Jessica Kizaki lookalike, but A+ boobs (the only downside), great kisser non-stop, excellent fuck, no photos

C Susan @ Sakura 57 / Kyoto206 4/5
    Very pretty, slim, GFE, lovely girl, perky natural boobs, alright fuck (used too much lubricant!!), real photos.
    Worked @ Chatswood60 previously
    https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...t/susan-china/
    http://chatswood60.com.au/cover-girl-susan/

C Layla @ Sakura 57 / Kyoto206 3/5
    Pretty, slim fit body, enhanced boobs, got that distant feeling but still accomodating, okay fuck, real photos / videos.
    add their WeChat account, they post Layla real videos there.
    https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...t/layla-china/

Keen to try C Lisa @ 42G and C Candy @ Ginza, not so many reviews and reluctant to re-visit their shop since recent barrage of neg reviews there.
    WL who already worked @ popular shop for quite some time and no reviews, in general only meant no satisfied customer. Any bro here have tried ?

Banned
    any recommendation for Western gals in 2020... other than Grace from n5m and Austina at 479?

preferably European, Latina/Spanish or Canadian...., heard Canada strip club joints are full of gorgeous young girls.....,

hopefully lookalike of Gabbie Carter, Ginebra Bellucci, Liya Silver.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B1gStud View Post
    Adding to the list bro Yug mentioned above:

J Anna @ 42G 4/5
    Slim petite, pretty, JAV-Jessica Kizaki lookalike, but A+ boobs (the only downside), great kisser non-stop, excellent fuck, no photos

C Susan @ Sakura 57 / Kyoto206 4/5
    Very pretty, slim, GFE, lovely girl, perky natural boobs, alright fuck (used too much lubricant!!), real photos.
    Worked @ Chatswood60 previously
    https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...t/susan-china/
    http://chatswood60.com.au/cover-girl-susan/

C Layla @ Sakura 57 / Kyoto206 3/5
    Pretty, slim fit body, enhanced boobs, got that distant feeling but still accomodating, okay fuck, real photos / videos.
    add their WeChat account, they post Layla real videos there.
    https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au...t/layla-china/

Keen to try C Lisa @ 42G and C Candy @ Ginza, not so many reviews and reluctant to re-visit their shop since recent barrage of neg reviews there.
    WL who already worked @ popular shop for quite some time and no reviews, in general only meant no satisfied customer. Any bro here have tried ?
    Thanks B1gStud!

Will try C Susan next year.
    Thanks for the info; was actually waiting for details on her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best of 2020? OK....(not in any particular order) my top 5 for the year.
    FULL SERVICE:
    J Yuzu Ginza 479, J Emma Gladesville 42, J Peach Gladesville 42, C Lala Smithfield 72 and K Model 5Star.
    HAPPY MASSAGE:
    T Sophia Top Ryde 190, J Erica 227 Broadway, J Aki SBM at 18 Hargrave St, TW Klaire 121 Quay St and C Eva 130 Redfern.
    Honourable mentions to J Asahi and J Mana at Ginza 310.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2020 has been a very ordinary year for punting. It was a lot harder to find good ones and there were more duds than previous years. Blame coronavirus for all that.
    I've had quite a few of the girls mentioned by reviewers on this thread. None compared with the best I have ever had, 2020 punt of the year (The envelope please) Yuzu from 479!!! She wins the gold medal, 2nd place Silver goes to Jin also at 479, I gave it to her last year (in more ways than one) and the Bronze for 2020 goes to Asahi from Ginza Club. All of these punts were before the lock down started. Congratulations ladies.

actually, never mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any idea where Carina from M5 advertises for her privates?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    actually, never mind.
    thanks for the contribution.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best of 2020:

1. Jenna (Irish) at Riverwood Cougartown. Sadly she is now doing only privates at much much higher rates

2. Violet ( American) at 219 Croydon

3. Julia ( Italian) 142 Hornsby

4. Mia (Chinese ) 26 George

5. Can't think of anyone else, it was such a dry year for punting .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Any idea where Carina from M5 advertises for her privates?
    Would like to know this as well. I started the punting scene only recently read all those reviews made me wanna try her 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems like Singapore SASA from Kyoto 206 has moved to Ginza.
    S Yaya@Ginza looks exactly like her.

http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/2136

Can anyone confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tough choice for me. Was also my first year punting so don’t have any basis for comparison to other years and sounds like it was a shit year to start ha

Akane Chan was amazing although technically I saw her as a private she did work at 42g. I just paid a flat rate but the session was kinda no holds barred in terms of extras. She managed to make me cum 3 times in one hour (CIP, CIM, COF) and she was just really hot, attractive which always helps (btw the CIP was covered obviously) . Because I’m relatively new to this I don’t think I realised how good of a session it was until afterwards when I had a couple of duds to bring me back to earth 😂

Also would mention Jay at N5M. Was just really affectionate, unique and just a cutie pie. Seen her several times now and a good sure bet when there’s a lack of new WL and duds around

Also Nali at N5M. I first saw her in 2020 so technically counts. But the third time I saw her we got the big back room (which has a separate bathroom) and it was just flowed right and was an awesome session. She gave an amazing blowjob and I couldn’t help but CIM. Kept going and she rode me amazingly in cowgirl where she was just banging her meaty ass on my D really enthusiastically hard and we were both watching it in the mirror. Kept trying different positions from mish, spoon, doggy, cowgirl etc until we were both really sweaty and I came again. I don’t know how I walked again after it tbh hahahaha fuck

Also reluctant to name this one but another memorable 2020 punt was a girl who I can see has been mentioned on this forum as having a bad attitude, kinda cute but not great service. The first time I saw her she did seem very sour at first (just looked like she didn’t wanna be there, understandable) but warmed to me over the session. We would DFK even though it doesn’t sound like something she normally offers. I came away thinking I was lucky as I got pretty decent service from someone that seemed to be usually a dud. Went back and saw her again and again because the particular place wasn’t expensive. The third time she goes can I give you my number? Sure, I’m single and got nothing to lose lol. Went on a few dates and seemed like we were genuinely dating for a couple of weeks there. After awhile she said it was too real for her and she’s since all but cut me off but still has to rate as a memorable punt for the year I guess lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Big boss Yug, do you have a list for top MLs with good massage or only FS list

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnice1234 View Post
    Big boss Yug, do you have a list for top MLs with good massage or only FS list
    Sorry Mrnice!
    I am a FS guy; Have never tried MLs ever.
    Will post my review/feedback if I ever do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is Jenna now advertising ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast