Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: abby. 0/10

Senior Member(無間使者)

abby. 0/10

having read so many good reviews about abby, i wanted to try her for myself. and boy, my experience couldnt have been more different than others .

in anticipation for a good time, i booked ahead for 90 minutes. turned up. payed the $400. it was about 3pm

abby comes down to greet me. my first impression is she is quite a stunner. up close though it looks as though she is still recovering from plastic surgery operation.
    we go to the room. we shower together. she takes a lot of time to wash john.

on the bed. he give a horrible bbbj. it seems like shes eating a corrot. shes just biting the end. all teeth. its actually hurting..

i ask he can we do 69 .it might help me not notice that her bbbj is actually hurting. she said no.

we tried a bit of other foreplay moves. she seemed so disinterested. (i was actually wondering at this time is she sick)

eventually john is ok(i dont know how) so she domms me up. we try a few positions and the whole time the look on her face is one of pain and boredom.
    i soon blow. she showers, and starts to put her clothes on. she said shes going home.

so a 90 minute dud session, ended after about 40 minutes.

now i need a while to try to forget that i just punted $400 on one of the worst punts of my life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a harsh rating! It read like it was at least a 1/10 experience.

More seriously, considering that she simply walked out after 40 minutes of a 90 minute appointment, did you speak to management?

There are few things I hate more than the “carrot grater” which is where girls give a bbbj and it feels like a grater. An experienced girl would know exactly what she is doing. It’s being done with intent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, i guess the fact that she is very attractive. (apart from the cheap plastic surgeon part.) gets it to a 1/10

management just said. sorry bout that.
    im not a regular at 5 star, so dont really have the arguing ammo.

intent? hhhmmm. perhaps. from other reports abby is quite a star at bbbj, so perhaps it was intent. i guess only she would know. come to think of though it did kinda seam as though she was trying to be a dud. as weird as that sounds.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My experience with abby was ok, given it was right after seeing Wendy which was maybe a 3/10 Wendy was prob the most passive, dont know what she's doing WL I've seen yet. Considering she's been at chatswood 60 and at 5star for abit. Didn't know how to BJ and just laid their. I paid for a 90 min session, couldn't cum and I left after 60 min. I then saw abby which was better then my session with Wendy. I would give abby maybe a 6.5/10? Shes responds well with daty, gets quite wet, bbbj was pretty standard, quite tight during sex but only lfk. I probs won't see her again and 5star is very out of the way. The last time I went was maybe 1.5 years ago so... unless they bring in Blue again or someone similar I probs won't be back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A bit of mixed feelings reading this. Saw Abby just a couple of days before lockdown. She was wild like an animal, literally want to suck me dry and want me to suck her dry kind of PSE. But things may change with time.

Her cosmetic works were quite obvious but not in any way put me off. Nice tight and clean pussy. Overall pretty good experience.

I think 90mins for first session with a girl never met is a bit too long. Sometimes the girl will be a bit intimidated and not sure what you expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    What a harsh rating! It read like it was at least a 1/10 experience.

More seriously, considering that she simply walked out after 40 minutes of a 90 minute appointment, did you speak to management?

There are few things I hate more than the “carrot grater” which is where girls give a bbbj and it feels like a grater. An experienced girl would know exactly what she is doing. It’s being done with intent
    There are always 3 sides of a story on the forum, the punter’s side, the girl’s side and the truth, considering how many good reviews Abby has got !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    and the truth,
    this makes it seem as though i made up this story. which is not the case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just to let all know, 5 star contacted me with a "sorry" offer which is a very decent gesture of good will. very good on their part and many thumbs up to management.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve gotta disagree with that statement, mate. On my first trip to 42G I booked to see Kasumi based on the many good reviews I’d seen. I won’t go into too much detail, but a 2/10 would have been VERY generous! She displayed complete disinterest and almost disdain. I left after 20 minutes into my 1 hour session & management very reasonably gave me a significant refund.
    I gave her the benefit of the doubt (extremely bad hair day???) and didn’t submit a review. I know the truth of what happened, just not why my experience was so vastly different (apparently) to others!
    Thinking outside the square, there’s no reason to believe that some of these amazingly good PSE reviews haven’t had the truth embellished quite a bit either?!
    My 2 bobs worth, I reckon we welcome all reviews and make up our own judgement on the level of truth.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its always ymmv, I think kasumi had a couple of good reviews n some badish ones. I saw her last week, amazing body, fairly pretty face (I think anna is prettier prob cuz she's so happy all the time) but I felt like kasumi just wasn't very happy or she could have been tired as I was the last one for her that night. Sex was pretty good, bbbj was pretty good but only light dfk and it was abut mechanical. If mika or anna is available I would 100% see them instead of kasumi.

Banned
    mate... never go to see a girl for long time unless you have seen her before..., it reminded me to sales strategy of MOC (myoutcall) of minimum 2 hrs sometimes 3 hrs session.. for $800 sometimes $1000. Expensive doesn't equate to quality in this industry unless well proven....! I know probably 5stars insist on 1 hr minimum... but you went for 90 mins.. that is not good decision on your part...

always check on the forum for review by others first..or insist on line-up....., if none available and the dick cannot wait anymore go for 30 mins session....

Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    having read so many good reviews about abby, i wanted to try her for myself. and boy, my experience couldnt have been more different than others .

in anticipation for a good time, i booked ahead for 90 minutes. turned up. payed the $400. it was about 3pm

abby comes down to greet me. my first impression is she is quite a stunner. up close though it looks as though she is still recovering from plastic surgery operation.
    we go to the room. we shower together. she takes a lot of time to wash john.

on the bed. he give a horrible bbbj. it seems like shes eating a corrot. shes just biting the end. all teeth. its actually hurting..

i ask he can we do 69 .it might help me not notice that her bbbj is actually hurting. she said no.

we tried a bit of other foreplay moves. she seemed so disinterested. (i was actually wondering at this time is she sick)

eventually john is ok(i dont know how) so she domms me up. we try a few positions and the whole time the look on her face is one of pain and boredom.
    i soon blow. she showers, and starts to put her clothes on. she said shes going home.

so a 90 minute dud session, ended after about 40 minutes.

now i need a while to try to forget that i just punted $400 on one of the worst punts of my life.

Banned
    lol...., i understand whats bro lucky59 is feeling..., i had 3 sessions with Kasumi, twice in Ginza, 30 mins then 1 hr... and another 1 hr at 42G, she looks much toned, especially in butt area as she hired personal trainer and goes to gym frequently, and now she has latina firm ass...droool.....

yes..., her personality is sassy! so for those who haven't met her before you might experience what bro lucky59 experienced.. , exactly what he wrote... (..'almost disdain').., but if you have thick skin like me and have full confident of myself..., and i guess if there is chemistry too ...i guess..., i continue teasing her and sex become very fun and ended up to be steamy too!! i think she looks disinterested and 'look down' on you because she is not confident herself... , and she is very commercially ($$) motivated by the way..., very realistic in life... not usual for Japanese..., but honest and interesting in a way...,
    I ended up in doggie style position pounding her now so meaty and firm ass endless-ly with her looking at our reflection at the mirror and squeezing her tiny natural boobs herself... moaning.....priceless mastercard moment! she is very vain too! ...haha...

Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    I’ve gotta disagree with that statement, mate. On my first trip to 42G I booked to see Kasumi based on the many good reviews I’d seen. I won’t go into too much detail, but a 2/10 would have been VERY generous! She displayed complete disinterest and almost disdain. I left after 20 minutes into my 1 hour session & management very reasonably gave me a significant refund.
    I gave her the benefit of the doubt (extremely bad hair day???) and didn’t submit a review. I know the truth of what happened, just not why my experience was so vastly different (apparently) to others!
    Thinking outside the square, there’s no reason to believe that some of these amazingly good PSE reviews haven’t had the truth embellished quite a bit either?!
    My 2 bobs worth, I reckon we welcome all reviews and make up our own judgement on the level of truth.

Banned
    and also... after pounding her ass non-stop we still have about 5 mins left before her alarm on her iphone rang..., so we just cuddled and being a naughty kid i continue kissing her..., before the ass-pounding i only get LFK... after the ass pounding....i got wild slurpy DFK back from her....haha...., is a memorable session....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey, I just realized you’re the guy with a dick like a pencil! It could be that Abby saw it and lost interest immediately

this makes it seem as though i made up this story. which is not the case.
    I didn’t say you made up the story, I said there are 3 sides of a story.

Your side of the story might be true to the best of your knowledge, but people haven’t heard the girl’s side of the story as why she acted like that. Then there’s the truth, all of it and nothing but the truth !

That will never happen here !

And after you’ve received an apology from the shop which you appreciated, you went on to post here to bash the girl ? That shows what a punter you are !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

just to let all know, 5 star contacted me with a "sorry" offer which is a very decent gesture of good will. very good on their part and many thumbs up to management.
    All is well

Thanks for your understanding jfoldbar

See you again very soon.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    A bit of mixed feelings reading this. Saw Abby just a couple of days before lockdown. She was wild like an animal, literally want to suck me dry and want me to suck her dry kind of PSE. But things may change with time.

Her cosmetic works were quite obvious but not in any way put me off. Nice tight and clean pussy. Overall pretty good experience.

I think 90mins for first session with a girl never met is a bit too long. Sometimes the girl will be a bit intimidated and not sure what you expecting.
    I think that's what his utmost grievance is he paid $400 and couldn't get kinda service he wanted.
    The money he paid amplified his disappointment.
    But it is his own making: 90 minutes for a first session is kinda of a mistake.
    I think he just got carried away thinking "Oh, I am gonna bang a sure shot"...But unfortunately, nothing is sure shot in life.
    I would have booked her for 45 minutes and see how it goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

And after you’ve received an apology from the shop which you appreciated, you went on to post here to bash the girl ? That shows what a punter you are !
    youve got it backwards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I think that's what his utmost grievance is he paid $400 and couldn't get kinda service he wanted.
    The money he paid amplified his disappointment.
    But it is his own making: 90 minutes for a first session is kinda of a mistake.
    I think he just got carried away thinking "Oh, I am gonna bang a sure shot"...But unfortunately, nothing is sure shot in life.
    I would have booked her for 45 minutes and see how it goes.
    ive done this many times, without disappointment.
    if a girl doesnt like a 90 minute booking with a stranger, perhaps she should change careers.

Banned
    true... especially jfoldbar seems to be a reasonable gentleman customer, i hope you have your 50 mins refund mate and not just sorry
    ive done this many times, without disappointment.
    if a girl doesnt like a 90 minute booking with a stranger, perhaps she should change careers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast