Person's Name : Luna
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 11 DEC 2020
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a4
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
    Size/shape : good body shape; tanned and smooth skin; natural B boobs; photos are real but a bit retouched
    Nationality or Ethnicity : China
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

Rating below according to my experience. YMMV.
    Face 7/10
    Body 7.5/10
    Service 9/10
    Overall: 8/10

I’ve tried some girls in this shop and have some quite good experiences there. After reading an AR on Luna, I kept this girl in my mind. Last Saturday I went to Kyoto206 to have a look at line up. I saw Sasa, Yumi, Luna, Lala and Sue. Yumi in black bikini is very hot but I prefer to pick up the girl with AR here. So I picked up Luna. Luna is a pretty girl with slim body frame, average height, and tanned skin. I guess she is in her middle or late 20s. She was wearing a tight white shirt. Her shirt was unbuttoned, with one shoulder naked. This made her so hot and appear to be a naught girl. After walking me upstairs into a room, my half an hour session started.

During the shower, she has attentive service. She squatted down and washed my little brothel carefully. All of a sudden, she gave me a nice BBBJ. Her head game is amazing. After shower, Luna hopped into bed and told me to join her quickly. During foreplay, she gave me some passionate DFK. Luna put on the condom for my little brother and I slowly inserted into her body. Her love hole is very tight. After a while, I started to pound her hard with missionary position. She didn’t mind my rough pounding and even put her legs on my shoulder to let me go deeper. She began to moan and pant loudly. It looked like she enjoyed the sex very much.

After a few minutes, I knelt up while holding her tight. So I lifted her up while I was kneeling on the bed. She held my neck in her arms and I held her thigh to lift her up and fuck her. After a while, I put down her legs and she kept shaking her booty on my cock. The view for the mirror made me more excited. We then changed back to Missionary before I blew my load after a few minutes.

After the sex, she offered to massage me. I lay on my stomach and she rode on my back to do massage on me. Occasionally I felt her bush rubbing my balls. The pillow talk is interesting because Luna is a smart girl. I asked her how many guys visited you today up to now and she answered you’re the only one in my heart. Just then I heard some noise outside and Luna said the receptionist probably show a new girl around. I sat up so that I could listen clearly what happened outside. Luna acted as if she is unhappy because her man steals a glance at another beautiful girl. I just repeated her words “You are the only one in my heart at the moment” Then we burst out into laughing and cuddled together on the bed.

I didn’t want her to do CIM and rimming. But I still asked if she can provide CIM and rimming and she said yes if customers want. At last we took a shower together before I left. I enjoyed the 30mins with Luna. She is playful and sophisticated. A hot girl with good service. Surely will visit her again. The score is 7, 7.5, 9 on looking, body and service. Overall 8/10. BTW, we communicated in Mandarin. Not sure how’s her English. YMMV

IMG_4779.jpgIMG_4780.jpg

Thanks bro sharing review, enjoying reading. Luna looks young and my cup of tea in service.
    Kyoto206 has good interaction with reviews nowadays
    As well as Sakura

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for this AR qjytt.

Its good to see more reviews from this shop (and hopefully Sukara).
    To date have just seen Summer there and she was top notch.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you guys for your replies. I am a frequent customer of Sakura57 and Kyoto206. I will write an AR for Layla of 57 later. I've visited this girl for 30 times. The best woman in my heart.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Thank you guys for your replies. I am a frequent customer of Sakura57 and Kyoto206. I will write an AR for Layla of 57 later. I've visited this girl for 30 times. The best woman in my heart.

Cheers
    Wow! Thirty times with one WL. She must be a special girl for you.

Banned
    Noice thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing
    Excited with sudden bbbj

LUNA is working at Sakura 57 today 04/01/22 (Tue)
    12pm - 1am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au