Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (C) Jay - She is a real cutie

Senior Member(無間使者)

(C) Jay - She is a real cutie

Person's Name: Jay (Chinese)

Establishment: N5M

Date of Visit: 3rd week of Nov 2020

Rates: $250 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: WeChat (very responsive as always)

Size/shape: Short (150 cm), not slim or fat, Nice B cup

Looks: She is a petite and has a beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: LFK, DFK (very sensuous), cat bath, DATY, CIM

Services Not Provided: FIV

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely

English: Not Applicable

Details:
    Booking as usual is super easy with N5M, you tell them your taste and they come up with some recommendations for you. And I have never had a bad experience with their recommendations so far.

As always, I went for a diamond one hour service. Jay is gorgeous, I wished I should have booked her for 90 mins.

To start with Jay, she is deaf but don't let this turn you away from her. She is girl with a beautiful face and an awesome attitude, something which is not common across WLs. We communicated using Google translator, and I don't have any issues in it.

Round 1: I entered the room and was told Jay will join me soon. Within a few seconds, I heard a knock and cute little Jay was in front of me. We hugged and exchanged greetings. She opened up Google translator on her phone and told me that she is deaf. I too replied to her, that it is absolutely okay and don't worry about it.

Soon, we were naked and we jumped into the shower. We cleaned each other bodies, and exchanged a few kisses. Not much action here, as she was feeling a bit cold. We wiped ourselves and hopped on the bed. I told her (again using Google translator) to not worry about the cold, and we should have some hot session . She giggled, we hugged and started with nice DFK. She is really a good kisser, not just someone who try to push her tongue into your mouth for the sake of DFK.

She asked me to lay down, and started cat-bath. It felt really good to see her cute face licking you all over, and when she took my little bro in her mouth, aaah... that site was amazing. Her shiny eyes really compliment her face. Her blowjob skills are also good, she definitely knows what she is doing. Her cat-bath was one of the slowest and there was no rush or push to start fucking at all. I was enjoying every moment. She kissed, sucked my nipples, licked me all over, stroked me, and at the same time we never lost eye contact.

After a few mins, I realised that time is moving too fast. I asked her to dom me up. We made love in a few positions and I came in missionary.

Round 2: She lied next to me and put a towel on top of her, again as she was feeling a bit cold, I liked that. We used Google translator for a few mins for some more conversation, and I knew time is ticking and I don't have any cash in my wallet to extend for another 30 mins.

This time, it was my turn to return the favour. I kissed her boobs, some more DFKs, and enjoyed some DATY. She is clean shaven, which I love. I tried to finger her but she was not comfortable, and I said to myself no worries, he pussy taste amazing anyways.
    After sometime, since the clock was ticking, I asked her to blow me out. She happily obliged and started going up and down with her mouth. Again, that is an amazing site to watch. Second time is hard for me, time was kicking and I wanted to blow my load. I asked her to suck my balls and I started jerking off. Her alarm also went off, I gave her the phone and she gushed it away, and kept licking/sucking my balls. Few secs later, when I was just about to release the load, I signalled her to take me in, and there I had an awesome CIM.

Time was running fast, we quickly jumped into the shower and got back into our clothes. A goodbye LFK and there ended another amazing memory in N5M.

Lastly, as always YMMV.

Summary:
    There was never a dull moment with this cutie. She is a petite, sensitive girl. Go see her and treat her well guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s def a petite one, and enjoys sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review man, keen to check her out

Banned
    What’s the story with Jay’s Twin Sister...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    cutie pie Jay is working today
    Didn't see her on the roster. Is she on tomorrow? Really keen to see her <3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The roster got updated. She's on till 4.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dunno how to upload screenshots here, but I'm on the n5m website roster, there's no Jay
    I'll have to take your word for it Painterdan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Dunno how to upload screenshots here, but I'm on the n5m website roster, there's no Jay
    I'll have to take your word for it Painterdan
    Saw her yesterday night, she is not working today! She is indeed a gem, very cute petite, enthusiastic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review mate, nothing but praise how good the experience is with her, and been belting myself for not going yet. Question (to anyone) - Reviews seem to focus on how intimate and sensual she is.. then her talents, is this because of the intimacy, or its more intimate/innocent turn freak in sheets?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmerman View Post
    Saw her yesterday night, she is not working today! She is indeed a gem, very cute petite, enthusiastic
    I hear that she does the most incredible moans when she organisms. Is that true?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any new reviews? Would love to know if the experience is still consistent from 2 years back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    Any new reviews? Would love to know if the experience is still consistent from 2 years back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She has only improved with time! Her BJ is probably one of the best available and the deep throat is to die for

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    She has only improved with time! Her BJ is probably one of the best available and the deep throat is to die for
    Haha, it would be an honourable death

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I finally got to see Jay at 42 Gladesville, and I can see why she's so popular. She likes to please, and it's clear that she enjoys what she does.
    Even though she cannot hear or talk, her positive attitude and service puts alot of other girls to shame.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I picked Jay from the lineup based on looks alone. Super cute and petite with a friendly smile. I only found out she was deaf once we were in the room, but don't let that stop you!
    She was enthusiastic and fun, and I would definitely see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)

She is my friend.

Yeah,you are right. she is quite good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jay is definitely a gem

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Jay probably towards the end of of last year….or was it middle of last year. It was when she was doing min 45minute bookings, right before she changed and allowed 30mins so if you’ve been following her, you can probably figure out the time this AR relates to.

Probably not going to say anything that hasn’t been said but here it is anyway.

When she came in she was absolutely tiny. However i was surprised that she did look older than i had imagined. Maybe it was from reading other reviews about how small she was, along with the photos, but i had (incorrectly) assumed someone young. That she is not.

On the plus side she is not “young” in her experience. Everything on the menu starting with a long DFK session in the shower. Dried off and onto the bed for a bit of chit chat (via messages on her translation app), then she moved back into sensual mode with more DFK, moving down to BJ and soon she was slowly lowering herself onto me in CG

Very sweet girl - helped me shower at the end and a hug before i was on my way

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she service all backgrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by bbob73323 View Post
    Does she service all backgrounds?
    Yes she does all kinds of nationalities and backgrounds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast