Person's Name: Jay (Chinese)

Establishment: N5M

Date of Visit: 3rd week of Nov 2020

Rates: $250 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: WeChat (very responsive as always)

Size/shape: Short (150 cm), not slim or fat, Nice B cup

Looks: She is a petite and has a beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: LFK, DFK (very sensuous), cat bath, DATY, CIM

Services Not Provided: FIV

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely

English: Not Applicable

Details:
Booking as usual is super easy with N5M, you tell them your taste and they come up with some recommendations for you. And I have never had a bad experience with their recommendations so far.

As always, I went for a diamond one hour service. Jay is gorgeous, I wished I should have booked her for 90 mins.

To start with Jay, she is deaf but don't let this turn you away from her. She is girl with a beautiful face and an awesome attitude, something which is not common across WLs. We communicated using Google translator, and I don't have any issues in it.

Round 1: I entered the room and was told Jay will join me soon. Within a few seconds, I heard a knock and cute little Jay was in front of me. We hugged and exchanged greetings. She opened up Google translator on her phone and told me that she is deaf. I too replied to her, that it is absolutely okay and don't worry about it.

Soon, we were naked and we jumped into the shower. We cleaned each other bodies, and exchanged a few kisses. Not much action here, as she was feeling a bit cold. We wiped ourselves and hopped on the bed. I told her (again using Google translator) to not worry about the cold, and we should have some hot session . She giggled, we hugged and started with nice DFK. She is really a good kisser, not just someone who try to push her tongue into your mouth for the sake of DFK.

She asked me to lay down, and started cat-bath. It felt really good to see her cute face licking you all over, and when she took my little bro in her mouth, aaah... that site was amazing. Her shiny eyes really compliment her face. Her blowjob skills are also good, she definitely knows what she is doing. Her cat-bath was one of the slowest and there was no rush or push to start fucking at all. I was enjoying every moment. She kissed, sucked my nipples, licked me all over, stroked me, and at the same time we never lost eye contact.

After a few mins, I realised that time is moving too fast. I asked her to dom me up. We made love in a few positions and I came in missionary.

Round 2: She lied next to me and put a towel on top of her, again as she was feeling a bit cold, I liked that. We used Google translator for a few mins for some more conversation, and I knew time is ticking and I don't have any cash in my wallet to extend for another 30 mins.

This time, it was my turn to return the favour. I kissed her boobs, some more DFKs, and enjoyed some DATY. She is clean shaven, which I love. I tried to finger her but she was not comfortable, and I said to myself no worries, he pussy taste amazing anyways.
After sometime, since the clock was ticking, I asked her to blow me out. She happily obliged and started going up and down with her mouth. Again, that is an amazing site to watch. Second time is hard for me, time was kicking and I wanted to blow my load. I asked her to suck my balls and I started jerking off. Her alarm also went off, I gave her the phone and she gushed it away, and kept licking/sucking my balls. Few secs later, when I was just about to release the load, I signalled her to take me in, and there I had an awesome CIM.

Time was running fast, we quickly jumped into the shower and got back into our clothes. A goodbye LFK and there ended another amazing memory in N5M.

Lastly, as always YMMV.

Summary:
There was never a dull moment with this cutie. She is a petite, sensitive girl. Go see her and treat her well guys.