Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JULIA - A&L's First Attempt for Korean !! What a Way to Start !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

JULIA - A&L's First Attempt for Korean !! What a Way to Start !!!

Person's Name : Julia

Establishment : Marrickville No 5

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230 hour diamond

Size/shape : 168 cm tall, beautifully toned body with a set of abs!!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

Prelude:

My visit to N5M was a slow build up with numerous stops and starts with a false start with one of the other young girls 2 weeks ago when I actually came in to see Julia but she was booked out for hours. Today, my wechat feed was buzzing like a beehive on steroids. I checked out the bevy of beauties that scrolled through... N5M caught my eye in that today was to be Julia's last day for a month while she was away on holiday back to Korea. I promptly texted N5M and locked Julia in for early evening and received confirmation by 10:00am that I was finally going to have the pleasure of Julia's company on her last day before her holiday. Rocked up to N5M 10 minutes before the apponted time to be met by Jerry. Man, she is hot... her pics are an exaggeration of Jerry's natural beauty.. I gave Jerry a hug and received a full on air hug in return... lol. Maybe I was too ugly to deserve a real hug in return (thanks Jerry!!)!! Jerry showed me through the renovations and I reckon that once they are all done, N5M will be a force to be reckoned with! At this point, the biggest problem will be balancing the girls with the amount of rooms that are available!

Jerry took me to a waiting room and told me that Julia will be ready in 10 minutes. The minutes all passed very quickly and soon Jerry was taking me into the room to finally meet the delightful Julia!!

Review:

Julia is a tall, well-proportioned Korean girl and her photos are accurate. I started my routine by gently taking Julia's hand and giving her the old European Gentlemen greeting by lightly caressing the back of her hand with my lips, I was rewarded with a shy giggle. I then gave Julia a hug (not an air hug - Jerry style!!) and told her that I was very happy to finally meet her. Julia responded very shyly to my comments as if they were a surprise to her! At this point, I must confess that Julia is the first Korean lady that I have had the pleasure of her company - I really didn't know what to expect, but I certainly didn't expect a super sexy woman acting like a young teenage girl receiving her very first compliment!! Julia's English is ok and she is easily understandable so communication was no problem at all.

The session started with my gently cupping Julia's face and caressing her hair and lightly brushing my lips over hers, but barely making contact. I find that you can NEVER go wrong with gentleness, and the girls always seem to appreciate when you are gentle with them. Experience has taught me many things, but if any young punters out there take one piece of advice from an older punter like myself - start the session off very gently!! Surprise her with some gentle tenderness and I can almost guarantee that your session will be repaid tenfold by the lucky girl you are giving some special attention to. Make it all about her, because lets face it, you could probably blow your load within 5 minutes if you really wanted too! Hell, blow your load 4 times in 20 minutes if you're young enough to do that.. but, give the girl the first 20 minutes, the last 40 minutes of your hour will have you in your Nirvana!! I say to put in the hard yards, but in reality, there's nothing hard about them at all !!

Back to Julia ... I gently cupped Julia's face in my hands and watched as she closed her eyes with a shuddering breath that got a bit quicker as I lightly brushed my lips over her shoulders and neck. I love being gentle, touchy feely.. there is no effort involved to make the session awesome, just a conscious decision to do something for her. We spent the first 5 minutes just kissing and caressing. Finally, Julia opens her eyes and suggested that we hop in the shower and clean up so we can get started of other things to come!!

The shower session was quite ordinary, the obligatory wash down, but no foreplay in the shower which I was a bit disappointed with... but that's where my disappointment ended! Once Julia had finished, we hopped onto the bed, I decided to take control of the situation and asked Julia to lay on the bed, at which point she seemed quite surprised by my request. Once she realised what I was about to do, she actually looked very worried and I asked her if everything was okay - to which she said yes but I could tell that she seemed a bit uncomfortable with the prospect of DATY straight up! I thought that I had better take it very slowly and super gently.

I began by very gently kissing along Julia's glorious thighs down to her knees and then back up around her pussy and then going to the other side, making it a point to not actually touch hr pussy at this stage! For the next minute or so, I ignored the beautiful, bald, hairless pussy in front of me and continued to tease around her inner thigh. After a minute or so, I ever so gently ran the tip of my tongue over Julia's clit and was soon well rewarded by a deep moan.. I continued to apply a bit more pressure onto Julia's sweet spot and built her up to a very very steamy session that culminated in Julia saying "No no no no"... I stopped and asked her if she was alright to which I got a positive response. After Julia went through her first climax, she started to say .. no, now I will be too tired ! I think that Julia was a bit surprised that she had cum so quickly! Made me feel very special!

At this point I ask Julia if we could continue the session in 69, to which she promptly agreed with my suggestion. Her pussy is lovely and clean waxed. I love a smooth pussy. The session was proceeding very nicely in 69. I liked that Julia didn't touch the tissues at all during this part and she had a very good slurping, suction sucking happening. She was quite the little minx as I started to hit the point of no return, she proceeded to up the pace a notch!! Thankfully, we were in the room opposite the front office and the banging of the front door and the door buzzer going off helped me turn it back down a notch and saved me from loosing the load too quickly! Another way for me to turn it down a notch is to concentrate on Julia's pussy above me! I happened to find Julia's sweet spot and proceeded to gently give her some attention. Julia is very tall and I couldn't quite get the rimming down as she was slightly out of position. Julia started to make some very appropriate noises as I was slurping away under her and she sat up straight on my face, giving me the perfect angle with which to tease her a bit more.. I found Julia grinding herself on my tongue and worked herself up to an orgasm! She finally had enough and asked me if I wanted sex now. Of course I said yes...

Julia doms me up and promptly hops on top to go for a ride. I just lay there gazing up along this girls perfect body with abs to die for and think that life really doesn't get much better than this!!! Julia is a tight fit even for my Mr Average. Julia shows amazing control from her CG, squatting CG, reverse CG, and I especially love when she rides on top and just slowly lowers herself onto RBJ! Her hair is a bit wild and does its own thing, but that in itself is super sexy! Julia has her eyes closed in concentration as she slowly lifts herself up and lowers herself again onto my shaft. Meanwhile, I love gently caressing her face and hair as she is doing this, I love the moment when a girl can let herself go and nestle closer into the palm of your hand as you gently stroke her face. That is the moment that it becomes a real GFE.

I ask Julia to let me start some of the workload as she was looking a bit tired of it and she lays back and positions herself in a way that thrusts her hips up to lift her pussy for easy entry and tightens her abs to the point of her doing a crunch! I ask Julia if she is comfortable in this position, she just smiles and nods yes. I begin my routine that involves starting off very slowly and building the pressure up... problem was that I was building the pressure up far too quickly for me and when Julia started to hit her stride by timing her thrusts with mine, she took straight up and over the edge in a surprise blow that just swept over me like a tsunami... a tsunami named Julia!! I had tried all my tricks to stop myself, including stopping while gently stroking her to distract myself, but Julia was reciprocating a bit too nicely!! She had cupped my head and was leaning up for some gentle kisses and started to moan very quietly and that seems to what has undone me!! I looked at the time and there was still 25 minutes left... I went 10 minutes quicker than usual.

At this point Julia tells me that she really is ok and up to the task of making me go for a second shot... I just smile and tell her that I am a 1 shot guy but I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to perform some more DATY for her... she laughed and started to say no but I just looked at her and said that I wanted to do something for the last 20 min that didn't just involve the shower! I promised that I would be super gentle with her in DATY (she told me that she was still sensitive to her earlier orgasms). JUlia then agreed and positioned herself near the edge of the bed and I found my little piece of nirvana... I was so gentle that I actually was teasing her around her pussy but not actually touching it for the first few minutes... when I finally moved to DATY her, Julia was gently shuddering after the teasing I gave her and so gently began to lick her clit. Julia ended up up cumming again within 5 minutes, sits up gives me a decent hard whack on the arm and tells me that she doesn't really like it when she cums so hard during a session so early in her work day... I just laugh and tell her that I need to book her as her last customer next time!

Finally, we just lay there and chatted for the last 5 minutes until we finally got up to clean ourselves up, get dressed so the room can be used by the next girl.

Conclusion:

After we emerge from the room, Jerry asked me what I thought of Julia. I told her that Julia is such an amazing girl that I was completely surprised that there were no reviews done for her despite her popularity! I told Jerry that I had fully enjoyed Julia's company... Julia then said something to Jerry in Korean. I asked what she said and Jerry laughingly said "You make her cum, she finds it hard and doesn't really like... did you make her cum 7 times?" she asked a bit jokingly... "No" I replied, "I only got her to cum 3 times!"
    Jerry walks off pissing herself laughing...

Julia is a very very beautiful girl, I can see why all her regulars are keeping quiet about her - she has an innocence about her - and she's fucking hot!

Julia is my first taste of Korean. I like it! I can highly recommend Julia, she switche on GFE mode for me and it was great.

Thank you Jerry for your original suggestion to see Julia ! Thank you Julia for being such a fun girl... I found it funny that you lost your underwear...
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice Ar Mr Ass...it bring back some good memory ..now 2 AR out for Julia none mention her DD she must stopped doing it?...when I saw her at 42 it was her first day there moved from m5 her DD were amazing very keen on it.
    This girl has a very tight toned body her abs omg

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice Ar Mr Ass...it bring back some good memory ..now 2 AR out for Julia none mention DD she must stopped doing it?...when I saw her at 42 it was her first day there moved from m5 her DD were amazing very keen on it.
    Sorry Mr Woods, I am not a fan of DD at all.. well, at least not on me...
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I don't think Jerry gave a hug at all last time when I was there

I don't think Jerry gave a hug at all last time when I was there
    lolol... she didn't really give me one either! It was an amazing air hug with no touching on her part involved !!!
    As I hugged her, I realised that she really didn't like it at all... hence the air hug I got back...
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Rocked up to N5M 10 minutes before the apponted time to be met by Jerry. Man, she is hot...
    Sorry we asian are just not used to hug and kiss things lololol
    Sorry about air hug! Xoxo

Julia is on holiday for a few month and will be back
    Thanks for the great review ❤️

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice Ar Mr Ass...it bring back some good memory ..now 2 AR out for Julia none mention her DD she must stopped doing it?...when I saw her at 42 it was her first day there moved from m5 her DD were amazing very keen on it.
    This girl has a very tight toned body her abs omg
    She did give me a dd when I saw her at marrickville. She actually offered me dd. I have never been dd'ed before. It was weird but in a good way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    Is that an asian thing, or a korean thing? I don't get how dick in pussy/mouth/ass OK, but arms around someone NOT OK.
    When she is taking it in her pussy/mouth/ass, it's a job...But that hug is personal as sh*t...
    Also, hugs, "miss you" sh*t, "how is your weekend?" crap is western sh*t, asians don't spend time on small talks...
    western people think they rude as f*ck but no...they don't say stuff unless they really meant it...

Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    I don't get how dick in pussy/mouth/ass OK, but arms around someone NOT OK.
    Wait what exactly do you do to all the receptionists, I normally just hand them money

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    When she is taking it in her pussy/mouth/ass, it's a job...But that hug is personal as sh*t...
    Also, hugs, "miss you" sh*t, "how is your weekend?" crap is western sh*t, asians don't spend time on small talks...
    western people think they rude as f*ck but no...they don't say stuff unless they really meant it...
    fuck yeah yug bro
    are you Korean? kimchi high-five!

Shop Owner
    Juile is working today , for booking 95241278

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she back ??

Quote Originally Posted by choley View Post
    Is she back ??
    No... wrong shop boosted wrong girl..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    o please Yug, what alot of asian shit. you guys lead the world in double standards and hypocracy..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn't get it mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DD as same Leila?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I see Julia has reappeared on the N5M wechat!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I see Julia has reappeared on the N5M wechat!!
    So she back work at merric ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    So she back work at merric ?
    Looks like it.... she lasted longer than I expected at 278 though...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Looks like it.... she lasted longer than I expected at 278 though...
    is shop confirm about this ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast