Thread: Molly, new WL in 7 cowper

Junior Member(有D料到)

Molly, new WL in 7 cowper

Boss Linda sent me message that there Will be 2 new ladies start working at no 7. Called and confirmed they both there today. Got there and see lovely Linda. After she greet me I paid and getting shower. Molly came in with black dressing. Very friendly and talktive. We had a chat, she is from Malaysia, normally she does not work here, just for holiday season.
    She asked me to lay down and she started with catbath. She does not offer Kiss at all, but can do 69. After a while she jumped on me and start cowgirl. She is very light and I can lift her up to change any position and she cooperated well.
    Long time have not had sex I soon feel I will shoot, I changed position and lay her down. Hold her firmly and start pumping her, she enjoyed a lot. After a while I surrendered. She took a shower and gave me a very good massage.
    Molly is a very nice lady with very funny talking skill, I like to chat with her. She is very talktive. Overall she is great, would not mind to see her again.
    Face 7/10
    Attitude 8/10
    Skill 9/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews