Person's Name : Molly
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 22 DEC 2020
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a4
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
    Size/shape : good body shape; natural B to C boobs; tanned skin; just arrived at 206 so there is no her photo
    Nationality or Ethnicity : China
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

Rating below according to my experience. YMMV.
    Face 8/10
    Body 7.5/10
    Service 8.5/10
    Overall: 8/10

After being told a university girl Molly has come to 206 last night, I head to there soon. She is a very pretty girl in a tight black skirt and white shirt. The height is around 165cm. She looks innocent and a bit shy. I think she is new to the industry, but probably have been a private before, because she is not very familiar with the brothel service process during the session. I think she is able to learn fast. Haha. You guys can teach her if you want. Haha. She is willing to do DFK and her tongue and lips are very sweet and soft. The blow job skills are good, she sucked my cock for a long time and even tried to do deep throat on me. She didn’t moan or scream like other WLs, but only panted. Her eye contact was amazing, shy but full of GFE. From the conversation with her, I knew she is an IT student and now studying for her master degree. And just wanna do some temporary job during her summer holiday to make money. Sorry I cannot make the AR too long this time because I don’t have much time today. I think she only do this as a part time job and will leave as soon as she gets enough money. I quickly share this with you guys so that you can enjoy the Uni girl. She is normally available after 8pm. Tonight I will go to see her for the second time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BTW, I think her sex skills are above average uni girls. Her riding skills are very good. I cum with cowgirl position this time.

Banned
    Noice bro. Thanks for sharing good reviews.

Your reviews have to keep up with your visiting. LOL
    Good on your mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for your reply bro. They almost kept up. haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review bro, I will add her into my bucket list. Have you try another new girl call Kate at Kyoto 206?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcnut View Post
    Nice review bro, I will add her into my bucket list. Have you try another new girl call Kate at Kyoto 206?
    Never tried Kate before. Only saw this name on Thursday's roster of this week. Friday morning I went to 206 for Molly again and saw another girl Koi saying hi to a punter. Koi is really pretty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Never tried Kate before. Only saw this name on Thursday's roster of this week. Friday morning I went to 206 for Molly again and saw another girl Koi saying hi to a punter. Koi is really pretty.
    Wow bro, You must fun of Molly now, I did try Molly as per your review, She did exactly like your reciew. Like DFK and provide Good GFE services. She is nice girl and treat her well. 206 seems got some quality girl in their line up now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcnut View Post
    Wow bro, You must fun of Molly now, I did try Molly as per your review, She did exactly like your reciew. Like DFK and provide Good GFE services. She is nice girl and treat her well. 206 seems got some quality girl in their line up now.
    I'm happy you enjoy your session with her. Yep I've become her fun now.haha. When last time I visited her, I found she is a wild girl on the bed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Person's Name : Molly
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 22 DEC 2020
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a4
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
    Size/shape : good body shape; natural B to C boobs; tanned skin; just arrived at 206 so there is no her photo
    Nationality or Ethnicity : China
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

Rating below according to my experience. YMMV.
    Face 8/10
    Body 7.5/10
    Service 8.5/10
    Overall: 8/10

After being told a university girl Molly has come to 206 last night, I head to there soon. She is a very pretty girl in a tight black skirt and white shirt. The height is around 165cm. She looks innocent and a bit shy. I think she is new to the industry, but probably have been a private before, because she is not very familiar with the brothel service process during the session. I think she is able to learn fast. Haha. You guys can teach her if you want. Haha. She is willing to do DFK and her tongue and lips are very sweet and soft. The blow job skills are good, she sucked my cock for a long time and even tried to do deep throat on me. She didn’t moan or scream like other WLs, but only panted. Her eye contact was amazing, shy but full of GFE. From the conversation with her, I knew she is an IT student and now studying for her master degree. And just wanna do some temporary job during her summer holiday to make money. Sorry I cannot make the AR too long this time because I don’t have much time today. I think she only do this as a part time job and will leave as soon as she gets enough money. I quickly share this with you guys so that you can enjoy the Uni girl. She is normally available after 8pm. Tonight I will go to see her for the second time.
    Thanks for the AR buddy!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for review

Senior Member(無間使者)